The Education Forum

Logical implications of nearly simultaneous heads shots

I hesitate to even attempt a positive I.D. of the two men, TUM and DCM, from these photos. I do not believe it can be determined given the limited amount of information available.

However, it is equally irresponsible, IMO, to dismiss them as innocent. They are, at the very least, "persons of interest" given the nature of their behavior that day in proximity to the

target. But, this has already been discussed ad nauseum elsewhere on the forum.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm attaching a diagram with an explantion of the sequence of shots based on digesting information over the past 30 years. Of course it's all speculation and subject to review by others with comparable or greater expertise, but I think the .pdf gives a plausible explanation of the sequence of events on Elm Street. I've also attached a retouched image of the Dealey Plaza map (a "pristeen" map if you will) so that others may be able to use the physical layout of Dealey Plaza for their own studies.

Kennedy throat and head wound analyses 062412.pdf

post-6397-0-70808100-1342067630_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Animated gif created by researcher Gerda Dunkel showing the man known as "Dark Skin Man"("Radio Man" to some) walking back to his car after the assassination. He appears to be walking with a limp.

3shotsdpsegments2aub.gif

This sequence must have been taken several minutes after the assassination, as there are so many people leaving the Grassy Knoll area already. The interesting thing is that Dark Complected Man was filmed walking down the sidewalk in the general direction of the Triple Underpass a couple of minutes after the assassination, so if it's the same guy he must have doubled back, huh?

Interesting limp. Maybe he was a wounded anti-Castro "Bay of Pigs" veteran? Nah, he probably just sprained his ankle chasing after a suspect in the railway yard. (Just kidding)

--Tommy :sun

Edit:

I don't think the guy limping across the grass is DCM because he splays his left foot out while walking, whereas DCM seems to turn his left foot in, as seen at 2:15 of this video by Gerda Dunkel:

Question: Could the guy limping across the grass be Celio Sergio Castro Alba, aka "Quarito" or "Wahito?" Celio Castro was a friend of Larry Howard's and both Hall and Howard told the FBI, at different times, that Castro was with them in Dallas in late September of 1963.

Gerry Patrick Hemming told A. J. Webberman that Celio Castro was 71 at the time but acted 40, was a stoned cold son-of-a-gun, and had a bad leg from being wounded during the Machado Revolution.

edited and bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves

Animated gif created by researcher Gerda Dunkel showing the man known as "Dark Skin Man"("Radio Man" to some) walking back to his car after the assassination. He appears to be walking with a limp.

3shotsdpsegments2aub.gif

This sequence must have been taken several minutes after the assassination, as there are so many people leaving the Grassy Knoll area already. The interesting thing is that Dark Complected Man was filmed walking down the sidewalk in the general direction of the Triple Underpass a couple of minutes after the assassination, so if it's the same guy he must have doubled back, huh?

Interesting limp. Maybe he was a wounded anti-Castro "Bay of Pigs" veteran? Nah, he probably just sprained his ankle chasing after a suspect in the railway yard. (Just kidding)

Edit:

I don't think the guy limping across the grass is DCM because he splays his left foot out while walking, whereas DCM seems to turn his left foot in, as seen at 2:15 of this video by Gerda Dunkel:

Question: Could the guy limping across the grass be Celio Sergio Castro Alba, aka "Quarito" or "Wahito?" Celio Castro was a friend of Larry Howard's and both Hall and Howard told the FBI, at different times, that Castro was with them in Dallas in late September of 1963.

Gerry Patrick Hemming told A. J. Webberman that Celio Castro was 71 at the time but acted 40, was a stoned cold son-of-a-gun, and had a bad leg from being wounded during the Machado Revolution.

edited and bumped

But now I'm starting to have second thoughts and I'm coming around to thinking that the guy limping across the grass is DCM because when you watch him in slow motion (starting at 3:07 in the video) you can see that his left leg pivots or swings in such a way that his left foot is actually turned inwards at the end of a stride or gait. This could explain why DCM's left foot is turned inwards at 2:15 in the video.

Edited by Thomas Graves

he and all the others are walking diagonally uphill

I don't know if there is anything wrong with his leg. I think his gait can be explained considering the terrain he was traversing.