The Education Forum

Logical implications of nearly simultaneous heads shots

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Graves, it is responses like the one you just gave that has caused me to put you on my ignore list. I only saw that post because I was not logged in.

You need to support statements like that with some photographic evidence. You cannot show me or anyone a picture of a radio underneath that mans sweater.

Sweater? What sweater?

--Tommy :sun

It looks like he is wearing a sweater in this image....

oba-001-223x300.jpg

Greg , the picture you show is a crop from one of the Towner photos. Not sure the sequence number for it but I have seen it referred to as the "Towner Officer Smith" photo.

Here is a scan of that photo from the November 24 1967 issue of Life Magazine.

I have a copy of that magazine and with a magnifying glass I cannot see the little white line that is shown in your attachment that is situated in your attachment to look like an antenna. We need more information.

townerlifeofficersmith.png

Ok I just got some more information.

According to my chronological ordering of photos, the above Towner photo was taken about 1 or 2 seconds before the first Rickerby photo.

Here is that Rickerby photo. DCM is not talking on a radio.

rickerby0.png

Edited by Mike Rago

It is hard to sort out ones movements when you were not even there. Very bad preparation on Twit's part. Did he live long after that? I say that because he was not helpful to their cause.

And then after being caught in these lies, talking about an implausible scenerio, they still march on. Is there nothing that will put these liars in their place?

He was there.

The picture on the right is a picture of Witt , under oath, at the HSCA hearings.

Looks like the same man to me.

louisstevenwittpanel.png

Mike,

UM looks more like Roy Hargraves or Gordon Novel to me. I also think that Novel was "captured" in a film taken of LHO distributing flyers outside the International Trade Mart in New Orleans. DCM looks like Orlando Bosch or Filipe Vidal Santiago:

.JFKsantiagoV.jpg

Photomantage provided by James Richards to the Spartacus website.

PS: Note the big rectangular bulge in DCM's windbreaker's left pocket in the very top left photo of Mike's post.

Edited and bumped

Hopefully somebody besides myself will remember that Tosh Plumlee on this very forum identified the DCM as Gator,a man he knew from the CIA.He flew back to South Florida right after the assassination with pilot Emanuel Rojas,Sergio,Gator & two other individuals that he did not know.

Edited by Michael Crane

Hopefully somebody besides myself will remember that Tosh Plumlee on this very forum identified the DCM as Gator,a man he knew from the CIA.He flew back to South Florida right after the assassination with pilot Emanuel Rojas,Sergio,Gator & two other individuals that he did not know.

Yes, Michael, I remberber Tosh's saying that. He also said that "Gator" was missing a finger (or two?). I wish that Tosh was still contributing to the forum.

Greg , the picture you show is a crop from one of the Towner photos. Not sure the sequence number for it but I have seen it referred to as the "Towner Officer Smith" photo.

Here is a scan of that photo from the November 24 1967 issue of Life Magazine.

I have a copy of that magazine and with a magnifying glass I cannot see the little white line that is shown in your attachment that is situated in you attachment to look like an antenna. We need more information.

townerlifeofficersmith.png

Ok I just got some more information.

According to my chronological ordering of photos, the above Towner photo was taken about 1 or 2 seconds before the first Rickerby photo.

Here is that Rickerby photo. DCM is not talking on a radio.

rickerby0.png

Mike,

Probably more than just one or two seconds difference between the the two photos. Looks like DCM might have shifted the radio from his right hand to his left one. The limo has already disappeared from their view in the second photo; no reason for DCM to continue reporting on things going on down the street. In the second photo, DCM and "UMmm..." may very well be looking in the direction of a co-conspirator to see what's going on with him/her/them or to get a signal from him/her/them saying "OK, guys, it's ok to leave now."

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thanks Thomas,

Going back to Tosh`s description of DCM....Yes,he states that "Gator" had a missing finger & a abnormally large Adam`s apple.

FWIW) It appears that Tosh & Sergio were almost directly across the street from UM & Gator/DCM.

Edited by Michael Crane

Probably more than just one or two seconds difference between the the two photos.

In the first photo the Motorcycle policeman appears to be abreast of the UM and DCM.

In the Rickerby photo that same motorcycle policeman is about 6 sidewalk panels down the street from the two men.

A sidewalk looks to be about 4 feet wide. So the motorcycle policeman moved about 24 feet between the two photos.

Lets assume the motorcycle policeman is traveling 15 mph. That is about 22 feet per second.

Now I am going to assume I have made a 100% error in my calculation so I will assume that actual number is 48 feet not the 24 feet I calculated.

If I divide 48 feet by 22 feet per second I get an elapsed time of 2.18 seconds between the two photos.

The first picture is blurry and you are misinterpreting its content. The second photo shows what was really happening.

Edited by Mike Rago

Along the lines of trying to clearly see what the DCM is doing here is one of the Bothum photos. I think this photo was taken at almost the exact same time as the Officer Smith Towner photo. DCM has almost the same posture we saw in the crop that greg posted, except here we see DCM from the other side and he is definitely not talking on a radio.

bothun1000.png

Here is a blowup from the Bothum photo...

bothumcrop.png

Edited by Mike Rago

Mike. the picture in your post 57, appears to have been taken a few seconds before the lower photo in post 54, looking at the various positions of the suited man seen between the motorcycle cop and his wireless aerial.

Ray,

in the upper right of the photo in post 57 you see a motorcycle tire. I think that is the same motorcycle that is seen in post 54 on the right near DCM and UM. Based on the position of that motorcycle in both photos I think those pictues are very close in time, The motorcycle only moved a few feet in my opinion. Also, if you compare the posture of DCM's left arm in both photo's it is in the same location. If the motorcycle was traveling at 15 mph( that is just a wild guess) it could travel 22 feet in one second. I think the motorcycle traveled less than that in the time interval between the photos.

However, I agree that the picture in post 57 could have been before the picture in post 54, not after like I originally posted, which I think is the point you are making.

Edited by Mike Rago