The Education Forum

Why are there two different F4 images?

David Josephs

Was watching a video on Youtube about Groden's photos.... when this scene pops up...

post-1587-0-79651200-1348873988_thumb.jpg

Now I have the OTHER "hands holding the scalp" F3... but there is no ruler in that one...

Look at the distance from the top left corner of the ruler to the "red spot/hole/whatever it is" we can SEE the ruler has moved... yet very little else has.

You can't get the ruler to be farther away from a point IN THE PHOTO by moving the photo... or by slightly moving the camera - so it is NOT the same photo.

Where is this OTHER F4 image from? It's not in Killing of a President (see page 81 for the image on the left)

thanks
DJ

Edited by David Josephs

The photos were taken in pairs. Groden copied both color back of the head photos. He has published one a number of times, and the other only partially and one time. When this was first brought up by Minus in his video, Groden responded and said he would publish both photos in his upcoming book, which has presumably been delayed.

Edited by Pat Speer

Yes indeed Nick... me too... and thanks

Pat... weren't the PAIRS supposed to be stereoscoped versions so the image could be seen in 3D? Shot at the same time...

This is not the same image from difference angles... this is the same image a few seconds before or after the ruler was moved...

EACH image would have a 3D pair, no? so I guess the question is where are all these OTHER photos?

and when along the way did they wash/wet JFK's head? Had to come after this larger image... yet with all the blood and gore and such...

How is it possible that JFK's hair is dry here, yet soaked CLEAN in these others?

And finally,,, doyou believe it is THAT FLAP OF SCALP folded over to the left in the large image, that the Drs are holding in place, or something much larger?

DJ

Mr. SPECTER - What was done with the President's body after he was pronounced to be dead?

Miss HENCHLIFFE - Well, after the last rites were said, we then undressed him and cleaned him up and wrapped him up in sheets until the coffin was brought.

Edited by David Josephs

Pat... weren't the PAIRS supposed to be stereoscoped versions so the image could be seen in 3D? Shot at the same time...

This is not the same image from difference angles... this is the same image a few seconds before or after the ruler was moved...

EACH image would have a 3D pair, no? so I guess the question is where are all these OTHER photos?

and when along the way did they wash/wet JFK's head? Had to come after this larger image... yet with all the blood and gore and such...

How is it possible that JFK's hair is dry here, yet soaked CLEAN in these others?

And finally,,, doyou believe it is THAT FLAP OF SCALP folded over to the left in the large image, that the Drs are holding in place, or something much larger?

DJ

Mr. SPECTER - What was done with the President's body after he was pronounced to be dead?

Miss HENCHLIFFE - Well, after the last rites were said, we then undressed him and cleaned him up and wrapped him up in sheets until the coffin was brought.

The pictures are taken in pairs, a brief moment apart. There is nothing special about the photos. When placed in a stereoscopic viewer, however, a 3D effect is achieved. This same effect can be achieved at home, using photos taken on your own camera.

When one reads about Forensic photography, it becomes clear that the photos showing matted hair were the establishing shots--photos taken of the body at the beginning of the autopsy, and that the Groden color photos of the back of the head were taken later to demonstrate specific wounds. When one reads about autopsies in general, and not just the gunk on Kennedy's autopsy, moreover, it becomes crystal clear that they would have washed the blood and brains from Kennedy's hair before taking any photos of the wounds on the scalp and skull.

IOW, the color back of the head photos were intended to show a wound, the bullet entrance on the back of Kennedy's head by the EOP. I see it. Do you?

On 10/2/2012 at 2:01 PM, Pat Speer said:
On 10/1/2012 at 5:18 PM, David Josephs said:

DJ

The pictures are taken in pairs, a brief moment apart. There is nothing special about the photos. When placed in a stereoscopic viewer, however, a 3D effect is achieved. This same effect can be achieved at home, using photos taken on your own camera.

When one reads about Forensic photography, it becomes clear that the photos showing matted hair were the establishing shots--photos taken of the body at the beginning of the autopsy, and that the Groden color photos of the back of the head were taken later to demonstrate specific wounds. When one reads about autopsies in general, and not just the gunk on Kennedy's autopsy, moreover, it becomes crystal clear that they would have washed the blood and brains from Kennedy's hair before taking any photos of the wounds on the scalp and skull.

IOW, the color back of the head photos were intended to show a wound, the bullet entrance on the back of Kennedy's head by the EOP. I see it. Do you?

Yes Pat, I do see what they tried to say was the entrance wound...

Yet I must disagree with your description of the two F3 photos I posted... When stereoscoping, only the camera moves... not the items in the photos... moving the ruler down and not changing the angle of the photo does not make a 3D effect work... Same photo subject, side by side angles...

These are two different photos... btw - if each of the FOX PHOTOS had a twin... where are they and why aren't they available with the rest of the images out there?

Let me ask you Pat... do you see a horizontal line across the BOH starting just above the ruler? and wouldn't that FOLD be in the right place to match with F6/7's fold exposing the brain?

post-1587-0-51573400-1349214867_thumb.jpg

post-1587-0-81353900-1349214918_thumb.jpg

Edited by David Josephs