The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

I know, Greg. Trying to stay one step ahead of the Harvey and Lee apologists here is a full time job. Just be grateful that Gaal is off at a prayer meeting or something.

--Tommy :sun

=======================

This post is offensive or something. There is no balanced moderation on this forum. Your ideas RE ANTI H & L are disgusting and shameful .(allowed by moderators).

1 ) How in the world did the bad guys choose two young boys, knowing that they would grow up looking sufficiently similar to be able to fool lots and lots of people several years later? //GRAVES

============================

Bad guys ?? The intell services were fighting a Godless (like Graves) enemy bent on destroying TRUTH JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY (bring up Superman TV theme music).

This has been answered before (in this forum) in that scientists have looked into projections of morphological changes in children starting in late 1920s. BTW The military did a study of its officers to see if there could be correlated body shape/height and leadership. Today computers look into morphological changes to find multiyear missing children.,gaal

+++++++++++++++
GRAVES HITS WALL OF FELDE FACTS (FAILS).

rare026.jpg

Edited by Steven Gaal

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post is offensive or something.

I'll take "or something" for 200 thanks Alex!

Edited by Steven Gaal

Wait long enough and Parker shows up...

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

:up

Says the bearded lady... the only one protesting "too much" is your friend, God's Gaal Bladder who runs squealing to the mods every time I respond to his baiting.

So where are we up to to, David? How many Felde's are there? Have you managed to sort it out yet? No? Obviously you're having some trouble. I see Frank Pace has wandered into the Bate's Motel and has been solicited for his assistance.

I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while seeing you and Big Jimbo get upbraided by Cranky Frankie. But I'm sure if you toe the line, Frank will find all sorts of goodies in that pig pile of facts and misinfo known as Ancestry. com.

Keep it up! The mirth factor is enormous.

Edited by Greg Parker

Thomas Graves said:

BTW -- What do you think about the two points I made about the general implausibility of the H & L theory?

I'll add one to the list. The H&L theory says that two guys who looked alike but were not twins had their photos put together to make one ID. I say that is not only unlikely-it is impossible and I challenge them to provide an example.

Funny thing, you being incredulous doesn't change the evidence.

So how bout you Tracy... Why are the NYC school records for this crucial time period so wrong? Would you agree that a school administrator would NEVER put that kind of attendance down for that short a time period "3/23 - 6/30"... furthermore, Carro's evidence says he did not go back to school until after Youth House.

The originals are gone in favor of FBI copies which do not realistically represent what occurred.

I truly appreciate what you've done in finding questions and contradictions - there will always be "how'd they do that" questions - this topic like all others remains a work in progress...

At the same time, I'd like to see you address the more ironclad evidence of duplicity and FBI cover-up.

The DoD says he never went to Ping Tung - this is a lie.

Why did they need to lie about Oswald in Ping Tung? The health record has him receiving treatment at the same time in Atsugi...

If the record did not conflict, the DoD would not have needed and excuse. In their acknowledgement they prove the point.

Armstrong didn't make this up Tracy... Blakey got the letter from the DoD himself to deal with the problem... and they tried to cover the fact.

The problem with FELDE is that for some reason his USMC SN# is used for both Alexander D and Allen R, per Tom's work. 1 number two men? doubtful.

Point being the FBI claimed he didn't exist at first, that ROBERT ALLEN FELDE was who the article was about, in Chicago... and they were wrong.

No coincidence that FELDE and HARVEY are together and the FBI and their timeline contradicts Lee's... when you take the time to read the chapters, not the entire book, just the chapters related to who was where in the marine's I'd be interested in your take as a whole.

For you to state anything is "impossible" regarding the CIA, Military and FBI - and throw in the Secret Service...is to me a bit naive.

Fingers were in many pies, and these people were not about to have them chopped off... so everything was covered up...regardless, imo.

I'm hoping you see I don't need to subscribe to White's view of H&L or John's or anyone else's yet can still see what was going on.

There are those that claim composites were created... I don't know Tracy...

I don't doubt it and I also don't think it matters to why the FBI confiscated Jr High records, or were so up in arms over Palmer...

Or had to cover for Ping Tung, or all the Ruby/Lee sightings while they were in New Orleans...

But they were. Witnesses place little Harvey at 2220 Thomas while Lee is elsewhere... Gorsky remembers Lee separating in March 1959 and DC taking his records...

Anna Lewis sees Oswald while Harvey is in Minsk. And on and on ...

Let me ask you... what would be most convincing to you in illustrating the existence of H&L ?

This just in-Armstrong has been caught using a bogus source for the second time in his new article that alleges "L'Eandes" was the actor Steve Landesberg.

http://wtracyparnell.com/the-3-am-interview/

My question to H&L supporters-is Armstrong going to correct this article any time soon? And how do you guys justify this?

Edited by W. Tracy Parnell

Thomas Graves said:

BTW -- What do you think about the two points I made about the general implausibility of the H & L theory?

I'll add one to the list. The H&L theory says that two guys who looked alike but were not twins had their photos put together to make one ID. I say that is not only unlikely-it is impossible and I challenge them to provide an example.

How to Blend two images and merge faces together in Photoshop

===========================================

THERE ARE A GREAT DEAL OF CELEBRITY AND CELEBRITY LOOK ALIKES,JUST PUT THEM TOGETHER. gaal

Colin Mochrie + Purnell

photo-7211.jpg?_r=1432422679 I don't know how to do it ,but maybe someone can merge these twins separated at birth.

Edited by Steven Gaal

As I look over the 1st 5 pages of threads, you haven't bothered to start a single one presenting what you think from work you've done...

have you brought to light anything new or interesting?

Maybe the blog you linked us to?

Mission Statement

I believe the evidence shows that Lee Harvey Oswald is guilty of the crime of assassinating President John F. Kennedy. The goal of this website is to present articles and other information that will refute conspiracy theories and clarify facts.

oh.. :blink:

{sigh}

Got it. One who has Faith. A WCR apologist refutes H&L...

My bad, didn't consider the source.

Take care Tracy.... and good luck with that Mission of yours... :rip

As I look over the 1st 5 pages of threads, you haven't bothered to start a single one presenting what you think from work you've done...

have you brought to light anything new or interesting?

Maybe the blog you linked us to?

Mission Statement

I believe the evidence shows that Lee Harvey Oswald is guilty of the crime of assassinating President John F. Kennedy. The goal of this website is to present articles and other information that will refute conspiracy theories and clarify facts.

oh.. :blink:

{sigh}

Got it. One who has Faith. A WCR apologist refutes H&L...

My bad, didn't consider the source.

Take care Tracy.... and good luck with that Mission of yours... :rip

The recent and past work I have done has been about showing the theory of H&L is incorrect so that researchers regardless of their position can use that information. I have been thanked by many CT researchers although some might not admit it. Regardless of where an individual stands on the assassination, truth is truth and a lie is a lie. Unfortunately, Armstrong has been caught in many lies (which is what using an incorrect source is-a form of a lie) over the years and 2 from his latest article. Those fibs kill two of his main points-that Rizzuto knew two separate individuals, namely the student and the actor and that L'Eandes had a red beard and therefore could have been the actor.

My questions stand:

When is Armstrong going to rewrite his article to get rid of these bad references?

Why do H&L supporters continue to look the other way and allow him to use these tactics?

Steve,

Photoshop didn't exist when your composite image was allegedly created. So if you want to make an image using my photo go ahead but it won't prove anything.

Golly gee I didn't know that ...Oh wait I did , I did. The CIA technical division had the best photographic people in the world. Im sure they could manipulate negatives of two 'near' identical people to make one reasonable photo. GAAL

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How to Combine Two Images/Pictures without Photoshop

helpdeskgeek.com/.../how-to-combine-two-imagespictures-without-phot...
May 23, 2012 - In this article, I'll walk you through the steps to merge two pictures into one in Windows. First, let's start with the images we want to combine.
Edited by Steven Gaal