The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

My response to Armstrong's article is now online:

http://wtracyparnell.com/john-armstrong-and-his-evolving-landesberg-story/

Wow! "Hargrove said" ... this and "David Josephs said" ... that! This IS research for the ages!!

Be sure to read the lengthy comments by "Buster" at the end before Tracy deletes them. I've taken the liberty of saving "Buster's" comments to my HD in case they should vanish as fast as an honest FBI doc!

No comments have been or will be deleted unless they become abusive, but I will give wide latitude. BTW, "Buster" is Brian Doyle.

Edited by W. Tracy Parnell

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another mystery solved with a reasonable explanation-this time why the FBI went to NO instead of NYC. I have updated my article with the following:

Wrong. The FBI simply did something that Armstrong doesn't believe ever happens in the real world-they made a mistake and sent agents to the wrong Roosevelt Hotel. However, I located a document https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62262&search=%22roosevelt_hotel%22#relPageId=74&tab=page at the Mary Ferrell website that reveals why they went to New Orleans. One FBI report of the Rizzuto interview clearly says the hotel was in New York. But another report doesn't mention the location although "NYC" was written in sometime later. Because "Regan" was ostensibly from Memphis, someone at the FBI, apparently working from the second document without the New York reference, assumed that the Roosevelt Hotel was in Memphis as well. So they checked Memphis first.

The document goes on to say that no Roosevelt Hotel was located in Memphis and then states the following:

Believe Rizzuto may have meant New Orleans. New Orleans division requested to check records Roosevelt Hotel in effort to identify Regan and to check other logical sources.

So although careful work by the FBI could have avoided this mistake, there certainly is a reasonable explanation behind it. More reasonable than believing the FBI went to New Orleans because they were trying to avoid a proper investigation when the record shows an extensive investigation up until the point Rizzuto was exposed.

Except you see Tracy, this is not the only time they do these things, this is HOW they did these things.

I found a report from Sept 21 1964 backdated to Dec 16 1963 just to show they had info on a bus from New Orleans to Houston that Oswald COULD have been on... but it was not discovered in Dec... but 3 days prior to the publishing of the report... yet the report claims that Oswald HAD to take the 12:20pm bus since it's the only one that gets him to Houston on time... The FBI is unbelieveably complicit in every aspect of this conspiracy..

When Felde was interviewed for a local Wisconsin paper he story was picked up by LIFE MAG.... The man's name in the Unit Diaries is Alexander D Felde corrected from "Alesander". with SN# 1641924....

The FBI and USMC did not look for Allen R Felde as the articel states, but Robert Allen Felde... a completely different person. They keep his name Allen R Felde and finally find him in June 1964... (CE1962)

The FBI did make mistakes Tracy - but to deny they purposefully hid the identity of those who interacted with either Harvey or Lee at the wrong times to corroborate the history - is to deny the reality of the FBI (and Secret Service) in this conspiracy. The FBi did more things to hide the facts than to find them... to correct initial truths with uncorroborated lies...

Hopefully, as you continue this wonderful work of checking the stories (of which you've now done a few related to H&L) I hope you will remain aware of the FBI's purpose - incriminate Oswald while de-emphasizing anything that conflicts with the official story and timelines, period.

64-06-26%20The%20right%20and%20wrong%20F

Edited by David Josephs

David,

What we have here is a matter of perception. Where you see a willful act of manipulation I tend to see mistakes. And the mistakes that are a part of everyday life are what the Harvey & Lee theory is built on. And in Oswald's case because of his strange past (moving so many times, defecting to Russia, etc.) there were more opportunities for mistakes and oddities.

Some here subscribe to "conspiracy lite". Meaning there was a conspiracy, but it didn't go that far.

I ask those who believe in "conspiracy lite" these questions:

1. Did the conspirators intend to kill JFK and accept all the consequences of that act?

2. Did the conspirators want to cover their trail, meaning hiding who they were?

3. Would the conspirators do whatever it took to accomplish 1 and 2?

Well Jon, I'll bite:

1. The JFK Kill-Team intended to kill JFK. They hoped for special consequences (Cuba) but accepted them all.

2. The conspirators surely wished to hide who they were. That is why they set-up Lee Harvey Oswald as an FPCC Communist. They spent six months doing this (from April through September 1963). They wanted to blame the Communists. They never wanted to be caught. They didn't expect Hoover's "Lone Nut" response.

3. The JFK-Kill Team would do anything to make their dreams come true. They had plenty of money and plenty of obedient volunteers. Yet they failed in their highest, ultimate goal (down to this very day) namely, to invade Cuba and depose Fidel Castro.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

David,

What we have here is a matter of perception. Where you see a willful act of manipulation I tend to see mistakes. And the mistakes that are a part of everyday life are what the Harvey & Lee theory is built on. And in Oswald's case because of his strange past (moving so many times, defecting to Russia, etc.) there were more opportunities for mistakes and oddities.

Forget H&L for a minute Tracy...

I can illustrate deliberate acts of deception in the FBI case at every turn... What you call mistakes cannot explain the duplication of reports where one says one thing and another says something else.

Where the FBI goes out of its way NOT to find the correct people, NOT to ask them about the correct years, NOT to ask them about the correct witnesses and then conclude the info incriminates Oswald.

Your incredibly micro view of the evidence seems to preclude from seeing a bigger picture...

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10408#relPageId=194&tab=page is one report and

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10408#relPageId=196&tab=page is basically the same exact report but now only DOLAN is on it.

In the first one on the left, these three FBI agents let us know that WALDMAN KEEPS THE MICROFILM in a safe under his control and will wait to be subpeonaed if need be. The WCR does not distinguish how the Microfilm was acquired...

So tell me Tracy... this is just a mistake? One report Wladman keeps the film, an almost identical report an Waldman is given a receipt for the film...

Did you know that DOLAN claims the FBI reporduced the film and gave a copy back to Waldman on Dec 6th? We have no idea that what the FBI claims comes off that film, actually did.

So please, sell the "FBI made mistakes" bunko somewhere else. When it came to the incrimination of Oswald the FBI fell over themselves to do so... Just ask a lawyer named OCHOA in Mexico, a man named Bosch at Frontera bus lines, or MAJOR GREEN of Continental bus lines whose Sept 1964 "report" is backdated to Dec 16, 1963 so that evidence that Oswald had a bus to leave New Orleans on is part of this early investigation and charade.

FBI Mistakes is a cop out Tracy. Do the work and it will become more and more obvious to you

WCD7%20p187%20and%20189%20the%20same%20r

The FBI made many, many mistakes in their investigation of the JFK murder. These were aside from their deliberate tampering with all JFK evidence to force it into a "Lone Shooter" mold.

Simple mistakes. For example, that report of multiple "filing cabinets" of political suspects in Ruth Paine's garage -- of which the FBI never confirmed or even made photographs. Simple, sloppy work.

I agree with Tracy when he emphasizes FBI errors as fodder for Anderson's H&L theory. It reminds me of all the mistaken identity sightings of Lee Harvey Oswald which Anderson builds up as government plots. Nothing of the sort.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Except you see Tracy, this is not the only time they do these things, this is HOW they did these things.

I found a report from Sept 21 1964 backdated to Dec 16 1963 just to show they had info on a bus from New Orleans to Houston that Oswald COULD have been on... but it was not discovered in Dec... but 3 days prior to the publishing of the report... yet the report claims that Oswald HAD to take the 12:20pm bus since it's the only one that gets him to Houston on time... The FBI is unbelieveably complicit in every aspect of this conspiracy..

When Felde was interviewed for a local Wisconsin paper he story was picked up by LIFE MAG.... The man's name in the Unit Diaries is Alexander D Felde corrected from "Alesander". with SN# 1641924....

The FBI and USMC did not look for Allen R Felde as the articel states, but Robert Allen Felde... a completely different person. They keep his name Allen R Felde and finally find him in June 1964... (CE1962)

The FBI did make mistakes Tracy - but to deny they purposefully hid the identity of those who interacted with either Harvey or Lee at the wrong times to corroborate the history - is to deny the reality of the FBI (and Secret Service) in this conspiracy. The FBi did more things to hide the facts than to find them... to correct initial truths with uncorroborated lies...

Hopefully, as you continue this wonderful work of checking the stories (of which you've now done a few related to H&L) I hope you will remain aware of the FBI's purpose - incriminate Oswald while de-emphasizing anything that conflicts with the official story and timelines, period.

Do you now accept that in the case of the Roosevelt Hotel, there was no intent to mislead or hide anything; that it was the kind of mistake big bureaucracies tend to make?

With regard to Felde, your logic has gone AWOL. How is the FBI to blame if the make an inquiry with the USMC about "Allen Felde" and they are given details for a "Robert Allen Felde"? This is just you, Hargroves and Armstrong twisting the facts to suit your biases.

If you want a genuine case of the FBI wanting to avoid finding someone, just ask - I'll give it to you. This isn't such a case.

Do you now accept that in the case of the Roosevelt Hotel, there was no intent to mislead or hide anything; that it was the kind of mistake big bureaucracies tend to make?

With regard to Felde, your logic has gone AWOL. How is the FBI to blame if the make an inquiry with the USMC about "Allen Felde" and they are given details for a "Robert Allen Felde"? This is just you, Hargroves and Armstrong twisting the facts to suit your biases.

If you want a genuine case of the FBI wanting to avoid finding someone, just ask - I'll give it to you. This isn't such a case.

The FBI went to St. Louis, to the records center and only claim to have found Robert Allen with the wrong SN#.

The Milwaukee Journal got an anonymous call about an ALLEN R FELDE having spent time with Oswald.

None of the USMC records include ALLEN R, only ALEXANDER D. FELDE. Yet the FBI could not find a record of ALEXANDER D. ?? whatever.

If there is something you want to post Greg, post it.

Show us Greg, telling us your offerings are "genuine" is like someone saying "Trust me". RED FLAG

So far your "supporting source documentation" has been woefully inadequate in showing anything you offer is "genuine" but rather is simply your opinion after a poor reading and analysis of the evidence.

Your supporting documentation needs to stand on its own Greg. yours never seems to have any legs to stand on at all...

57-05_zps0uk23zyd.jpg

The FBI went to St. Louis, to the records center and only claim to have found Robert Allen with the wrong SN#.

The Milwaukee Journal got an anonymous call about an ALLEN R FELDE having spent time with Oswald.

None of the USMC records include ALLEN R, only ALEXANDER D. FELDE. Yet the FBI could not find a record of ALEXANDER D. ?? whatever.

If there is something you want to post Greg, post it.

Show us Greg, telling us your offerings are "genuine" is like someone saying "Trust me". RED FLAG

So far your "supporting source documentation" has been woefully inadequate in showing anything you offer is "genuine" but rather is simply your opinion after a poor reading and analysis of the evidence.

Your supporting documentation needs to stand on its own Greg. yours never seems to have any legs to stand on at all...

57-05_zps0uk23zyd.jpg

More idiocy. In a world of imaginary doppelgangers, apparently you can never imagine too many.

Alexander D Felde. 1St Battalion.

Allen R Felde & Lee H Oswald 2nd Battalion.

Proof Greg... your word here means nothing.

So Lee H here was NOT in the 1st battalion as listed above?

And you have a listing for ALLEN R FELDE in the 2nd Battalion somewhere that's not the FBI report from June 1964? Post the USMC source for that determination Greg.

Gee... One Oswald listed in the 1st Battalion with Alexander D FELDE

and another Oswald in the 2nd Battalion with ALLEN FELDE according to the FBI

at the same time? Congrats Greg, you're actually learning. :up

Edited by David Josephs

Proof Greg... your word here means nothing

You posted the proof yourself. I know it's a big ask to expect you to read the documents you post.

Alexander D - 1st Battalion

FBI interview with Allen R Felde quotes him as stating he was with LHO in 2nd Battalion.

Hey! Maybe the Battalions were doppelganger Battalions!!!!

Hargrove at the Bates Motel (aka DeepFooFoo) "HI, David. John is convinced that Alexander D. and Allen R. Felde were the same guy."

Your reply?

"I realize that is what he THINKS, but there is not proof for such and I am assisting him to rethink that position.

I thought I had read that "Alexander D" changed his name to "Allen R" since there was not ALLEN R with Oswald at any time according to the Unit Diaries."

You guys are entertaining, if nothing else. My question for you is - are you ever going to graduate from playing 2nd banana?

Edited by Greg Parker

Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

• av-632.jpg?_r=1166601261
  • JFK
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:40 PM

Bill this was a post from William Weston some years back, fwiw..b

Subject: Two Oswalds

The Two Oswalds: You are the Jury

by William Weston

When you pick up a book with the title You are the Jury, November 22, =
1963, authored by David Belin, you may think that you have found an =
impartial presentation of the evidence regarding the guilt or innocence =
of Lee Harvey Oswald in the assassination of President Kennedy. But as =
you skim through it, you realize that the title is grossly misleading. =
What you find instead is a highly selective offering of evidence and =
eyewitness testimony supporting the official version: namely, that =
Oswald did it and Oswald did it alone. Witnesses with a viewpoint =
inconvenient to the official version are omitted.=20

Yet Belin is right about one thing, we, the people of the United States =
of America, do form a jury. The assassination of President Kennedy is a =
watershed case that must be resolved or else justice and freedom in this =
country will perish. If the perpetrators of this crime is not exposed =
and punished, an imperial form of government will replace our =
constitutional government. If we deem ourselves responsible citizens and =
not serfs then we should not rest until those who committed this crime =
are brought to justice. Whether we like it or not, we are a jury. We =
therefore must act like a jury, being open-minded and alert in seeking =
the truth. We need to hear ALL the evidence, not just a part of it.=20

The process of finding the truth has been ongoing from the first hours =
of the aftermath of the assassination. We have been receiving pertinent =
evidence of the assassination for over forty years now, mainly through =
off-mainstream books, a few of which have even reached best-seller =
status. In 1966, Mark Lane published Rush to Judgment. Lane interviewed =
important witnesses such as Sam Holland, who was on the Triple Underpass =
and saw smoke rising from the grassy knoll, Lee Bowers, the railroad =
terminal signal station man who saw a flash of light behind the fence of =
the grassy knoll, Helen Markham who provided details about the Tippit =
shooting that challenged the official view. In 1980 Anthony Summers did =
some groundbreaking work with his book Conspiracy, interviewing =
witnesses in New Orleans and establishing a connection to the =
assassination through such right-wing intelligence fanatics as David =
Ferrie and Guy Banister. In 1983 David Lifton wrote a book called Best =
Evidence, which gave us new information about the autopsy at Bethesda =
Hospital, indicating a cover-up at the highest levels of government=20

In 2003, another great book on the assassination has appeared, written =
by John Armstrong, called Harvey and Lee. He presents new witnesses who =
confirm what most researchers have suspected all along: that there was a =
Second Oswald. Just as we, the jury, did not dismiss Lane's witnesses or =
Summer's witnesses, or Lifton's witnesses as confabulating cranks, so we =
must listen to Armstrong's witnesses. Armstrong's book should be read in =
its entirety. However, because of its huge size, a short paper =
highlighting the more prominent episodes dealing with the case for two =
Oswalds can serve as an introduction.

At the end of each episode, there is an evaluation regarding (1) the =
data and (2) the significance in establishing the theory that there were =
two Oswalds. The two evaluations will be given ratings of 1 through 3. =
In the case of the data, 1 means data of the highest quality and 3 the =
poorest. In the case of significance, 1 means highly significant and 3 =
means of low significance.

USMC (October 1956-September 1959) - Allen R. Felde enlisted in the =
Marine Corps at Milwaukee, WI in October 1956. He went to the San Diego =
for basic training and there met Oswald as another recruit. Both of them =
were assigned to Platoon 2060, Second Battalion. In January 1957 both =
Felde and Oswald were transferred to Camp Pendleton for combat training. =
Felde and Oswald were assigned to the same squad of eight men, all of =
whom shared the same tent. While on leave once in Tijuana, Oswald left =
the squad and was not seen again until everyone returned to Camp =
Pendleton. This was also true when the squad went on weekend leaves to =
Los Angeles. Oswald would ride with the group to Los Angeles in a bus =
but would separate from them at the bus depot and would not be seen =
again until they returned to Camp Pendleton.=20

When combat training was over in May 1957, Oswald and Felde were =
transferred to the A & P School at Jacksonville, Florida. In July 1957 =
they were sent to Aviation Electronics School in Memphis, TN. In =
September 1957 Felde transferred to the Marine Corps Air Station at Opa =
Locka, Florida and did not see Oswald again. Felde recalled that Oswald =
continually discussed politics. Oswald was argumentative and frequently =
took the opposite side of an argument just for the sake of a debate. He =
was a good talker and had an excellent vocabulary. He was also a =
voracious reader spending much of his time reading in base libraries as =
well as in his quarters. He became unpopular, and his company was =
avoided if possible. Oswald continually wrote to Senators in Washington =
about various left wing issues. One senator in particular who was in =
receipt of a number of his letters was Senator Strom Thurman. Oswald =
expressed dislike for people of wealth and he championed the cause of =
the working man. He frequently found fault with Eisenhower and Truman =
and had felt the US participation in the Korean War was wrong, because a =
lot of men were killed in this war and nothing was accomplished. Oswald =
also condemned Eisenhower for his poor use of armored units at the time =
of the invasion of Europe.

Another Marine who remembered Oswald was Sherman Cooley. October 1956 =
was the month when Cooley first met Oswald at the Marine Corps boot camp =
in San Diego. I interviewed Cooley and asked him what he remembered =
about Oswald. One of the most memorable things about Oswald was his =
inability to shoot a rifle. "He could not hit the broad side of a barn =
with a twelve gauge shotgun," Cooley told me. In March 1957 he and =
Oswald went to Jacksonville, Florida, where they were enrolled in the =
same class at the Air Frame and Power (A&P) School. After spending two =
months there, they were sent to Keesler, where they learned how to be =
radar operators. They were transferred to Japan, but Cooley did not see =
Oswald there, for they had been assigned to two widely separated bases. =
The next time he saw him was in the Philippines towards the end of =
November 1957. In fact, the picture of Oswald sitting among a group of =
Marines waiting to board an LST was taken by Cooley himself. At the end =
of December Cooley went back to Japan with a portion of the unit, while =
Oswald stayed with the rest of the unit at Corregidor. They did not see =
one another again until the beginning of January 1959, when they were =
assigned to a radar unit in Santa Ana, California. Oswald had mess duty, =
and Cooley used to see him every morning serving coffee to the men.

I asked Cooley if he remembered Allen Felde. He said that he never heard =
of him, but that is not significant, since there were hundreds of men =
going through training. Then I read Felde's statement over the phone. =
There was much in it that Cooley confirmed to me was correct. The =
details regarding Oswald's personality and interests, he said, described =
him "to a tee." Cooley also confirmed to me that the unit they were in =
was the Second Recruit Battalion. So far, so good. But we start running =
into problems with the platoon numbers. There were three platoons in =
every company. Cooley was in platoon 1068, and Oswald was in either 1069 =
or 1070. I asked him if he can explain what Felde meant, when he said =
that he and Oswald were in platoon 2060. Cooley said it is possible that =
Oswald had been held back and put in a platoon that was sequentially =
later. The 20 series of platoons followed the 10 series of platoons by a =
week. Sometimes the Marines will do that to guys who cannot get with the =
program. They give them extra time in boot camp. I then asked about =
Felde's statement that he and Oswald went to the A&P School in =
Jacksonville from May to July. Cooley said he does not know why Felde =
would say that, since he remembered Oswald at the A&P School from March =
to May. He also does not understand how Oswald could have been at the =
Aviation Electronics School in Memphis. Cooley is quite familiar with =
that school, for he had a son who went there. It is a place where they =
train jet and helicopter mechanics. But Oswald was not in Memphis, he =
was at Keesler, learning radar. In fact, Cooley used to have a picture =
of the graduation class at Keesler and he and Oswald were in it. (He had =
loaned this photo to researcher Henry Hurt in the 1970's, when he was =
writing his book Reasonable Doubt, but it has not been returned.)

So there are a few anomalies in Felde's statement that do not fit the =
overall picture of Oswald's career in the Marines. John Armstrong had =
found a list of those who were in the Aviation Fundamentals class and =
both Felde and Oswald were in that class. The time when the class =
started was March, not May 1958,as stated in the FBI report of an =
interview with Felde.=20

Evaluation: Allen Felde's version bears some similarity to the official =
record of Oswald's military career, e.g. basic training in San Diego and =
advanced training in Jacksonville, yet it verves off from the official =
version in such details as the Aviation Electronics School in Memphis. =
Armstrong has found corroboration for this twist in Oswald's training =
path in a list of those who were in the Aviation Fundamentals. Data =
rating: 1.=20

Felde's observations are strong evidence that there were two Oswalds in =
the Marine Corps at the same time. Significance rating: 1.

Present YOUR work Greg and let others worry about themselves.

Your concern over my place in the hierarchy is sweet and all...

yet you have enough problems of your own with which to deal. I'll be fine, mate.

:up

Present YOUR work Greg and let others worry about themselves.

Your concern over my place in the hierarchy is sweet and all...

yet you have enough problems of your own with which to deal. I'll be fine, mate.

:up

I do present my work. In my own time. In my own way.

Now about Alexander and Allen. Are you going to admit your mistake, or not?

I mean, I know it must be comforting having God's Gaal Bladder run interference for you every time you step in it, but that can only work for so long...