The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

This is an example of how unchecked statements can lead us astray, even though Clarke field in the Philippines is closer to the Chinese mainland its still some 700 miles just to the coast, no way Donovan can be

accepted as reliable....and you have to love the fact that he is quoting Oswald as saying the aircraft just took off from Clarke and is going over China - you have to laugh if you have even a basic knowldege

of U-2 performance...

Thank you, Larry.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an example of how unchecked statements can lead us astray, even though Clarke field in the Philippines is closer to the Chinese mainland its still some 700 miles just to the coast, no way Donovan can be

accepted as reliable....and you have to love the fact that he is quoting Oswald as saying the aircraft just took off from Clarke and is going over China - you have to laugh if you have even a basic knowldege

of U-2 performance...

Thank you, Larry.

Larry,

Thanks. Lesson learned. Everything must be checked, even stuff written by John Newman.

--Tommy :sun

of U-2 performance...

Thank you, Larry.

Larry,

Thanks. Lesson learned. Everything must be checked, even stuff written by John Newman.

--Tommy :sun

GOLLY PER GREG PARKER NEWMAN SAYS MILITARY RECORDS DONT SHOW 2 OSWALDS. IF MR PARKER IS CORRECT RE two LHOs/MILITARY RECORDS and NEWMAN'S INTERPRETATION ,this might be an additional error. gaal

====================================================================================

EDITED POST DAVID JOSEPH JULY 18th 2015

=========================================

Thanks Tom... With so many WC Docs I appreciate being led to different ones with specific info buried under anonymous headings...

One of the things that most bother me about the USMC records is the conflict between "Aircraft Control and Warning Operator" school (Radar operator) and the recommendation as well as preference of duty in his records as a "Aircraft Maintenance and Repair"...

With as poor hearing as he had, I fail to see how he gets into a Air Traffic Control. Felde tells us that his Oswald did not go to Biloxi but was in Florida thru July when they go to "Aviation Electronics School" in Memphis TN which as I understand it would be for Aircraft Maintenance nad Repair, not Air traffic controller...

http://www.marines.c...lement/avionics

Marines in the Avionics field install, remove, inspect, test, maintain and repair all aviation weapons and electrical systems. They also support communications, radar and navigation systems.

http://maryferrell.o...geId=2&tab=page

On the next page in that WCD with the Landes info WCD131, we are told yet another little white lie by the FBI who, when necessary, couldn't find their a$$ with two hands and a flashlight...

"The records fail to name any personnel assigned or attending above school with Oswald"

When in reality the records could not be more clear... and later on, Powers produces the orders for these six men at his testimony..

Mr. POWERS. I have the travel orders, and if you want them-----

Mr. JENNER. Fine. If you have anything from which you may refresh your recollection so that we can have the exact date, I appreciate it.

Mr. POWERS. This would be, 2 May 1957 is on the date of these orders.

Mr. POWERS. Yes.

"Effective 3 May 1957, the below listed marines are directed to report to the 3380th Technical Training Group, 3383d Student Squadron, Block 21, Building 17, Shipping and Receiving Section, Keesler Air Force Base, Biloxi, Miss., for duty under instruction, USNAC&W Operators Course No. AB27037, Class 08057, for a period of about 6 weeks. Upon arrival thereat, they will report to the Commanding Officer for duty."

And then it lists six marines with Lee H. Oswald as one of these marines.

Mr. POWERS. (1Pfc. Edward J. Bandoni.) 551427. Pfc. James N. Brereton, 1644586; Pfc. Donald P. Camarata, 1632342.

Mr. JENNER. Excuse me. Would you check that number again as against mine? I had 1653230, am I in error?

Mr. POWERS. You're in error, sir. It's 1632342. The next name that appears is Lee H. Oswald, private, first class, 1653230. And the next name is my name, Powers, Daniel P., 1497089. And the next name that appears is Schrand, Martin E., private, first class, 1639694

Mr. POWERS. Up to--you could say that's true to a certain extent. We did attend school there. Then from Mississippi we were assigned orders to go overseas, and report to El Toro, Calif. Here, while we were at Mississippi, it was parallel. We attended the same classes, and in the same particular group as far as the initial starting of training and graduation, if you would like to call it that.

Mr. JENNER Yes.

Mr. POWERS. And then once we got to California, they changed somewhat because some of the people reported in early to California and some of them reported later, so this getting into an overseas draft meant that some were leaving out of California earlier than others, of course, which would mean their assignments as far as orders, were different.

I would say that four of the names mentioned previously, Camarata, Oswald, Powers, and Schrand, went to the Far East; Bandoni and Brereton, I'm not sure where they went. I think they went to the east coast, as I recall

Mr. JENNER. Did he ever express any sympathy toward the Communist Party?

Mr. POWERS. None that I recall.

Mr. JENNER. Toward Communist principles?

Mr. POWERS. None that I recall.

Mr. JENNER. Or Marxist doctrines?

Mr. POWERS. None that I recall; no, sir.

This is NOT Harvey Mr. Powers here is talking about... but LEE and helps to illustrate the existence of these two separate men. The list of men HARVEY is known to is completely different and NEVER includes these other 5 names....

Have at it boys

WCD131%20p2%20says%20no%20record%20of%20

Edited by Steven Gaal

Gaal, your incoherent babbling takes up way too much bandwidth.

i'd much rather read his than yours.

no offense.

Gaal, your incoherent babbling takes up way too much bandwidth.

So this is an admission there are two Oswalds since you didn't respond to the information provided in above post # 1234 . I only wrote a small amount not a large bandwidth. ,gaal

FFS Direct your posts to Glenn. I don't speak gibberish. Apparently he is fluent in it.

--From Harvey and Lee, by John Armstrong:

Harvey Oswald at Ping Tung, Taiwan

When the Marines arrived at Ping Tung they immediately set up a temporary

radar station. While in Taiwan, First Lieutenant William Trail saw little of (Harvey)

Oswald, but saw and spoke with him a few months later at the Marine Corps base at

Santa Ana, California (early 1959). 58-11 First Lieutenant John Donovan remembered that

Oswald took photographs of troop deployments, fighter aircraft, ammunition bunkers,

and F-86 aircraft while in Taiwan. According to Donovan, Oswald was very interested

in the U-2 spy plane.

NOTE: Following the assassination of President Kennedy photographs of aircraft,

troops and bunkers were found by the Dallas Police among Harvey Oswald's possessions and

are now in the National Archives.49

After leaving Taiwan, Donovan was transferred to the Marine Corps Air Facil-

ity (MCAF ) at Santa Ana, CA where he worked closely with Harvey Oswald until his

discharge.

NOTE: Before joining the Marines, Donovan was an FBI agent and, after the assas-

sination, made many slanderous and untrue statements about Oswald. Donovan told

the Warren Commission that after Oswald defected, the Marines spent thousands of man-

hours changing all of the tactical frequencies and verifying the destruction of codes.

Donovan was the only person who made this claim, and his allegations were not sup-

ported by facts or the testimony of other Marines.

Fifteen years later Donovan told more slanderous, uncorroborated stories about Oswald

to the HSCA. Donovan said that Oswald allegedly had a liaison with an effeminate boy

in Taiwan, was seen talking to a wealthy Japanese man who travelled to the Soviet

Union, said that Oswald received a package from a suspicious-looking man at the base

gate, and said that Oswald was seen with a Russian-speaking woman at a night club in

Japan. 50 None of these allegations were ever verified.

On the evening of October 4th Harvey Oswald was assigned to guard duty at

Ping Tung. About midnight, Lieutenant Charles R. Rhodes (Lake City, SC) heard four

or five rifle shots coming from the direction of the position that Oswald was guarding.

He drew his .45 automatic and ran toward the clump of trees to see what had happened.

Lieutenant Rhodes found (Harvey) Oswald slumped against a tree, visibly shaking and

crying while holding his M-1 rifle across his lap.

Oswald told Rhodes that hesaw men in the woods, challenged them, and then

started shooting. Rhodes put his arm around Oswald's shoulder and slowly walked him

back to his tent. Rhodes remembered, "He (Oswald) kept saying he just couldn't bear

being on guard duty." Rhodes reported the incident to his commanding officer and

Oswald was allegedly sent to Japan for "medical treatment" two days later (Oct 6) by

military plane. 51 On October 6, Harvey Oswald and Peter Cassisi are listed on Marine

Corps Unit Diary #158-58 at Ping-Tung (North Taiwan). 58-13

NOTE: An incident report should have been in Oswald's Marine file as well as infor-

mation relating to Oswald's return trip to Atsugi by military transport.

In 1959, after "defecting" to the Soviet Union, Oswald talked about his expe-

rience in Taiwan with North American News Alliance (NANA)/CIA asset Priscilla

Johnson at the Metropole Hotel in Moscow. Oswald said, "After I finished high school

I joined the Marine Corps at 17 .... I was in Japan, the Philippines, Indonesia, and

Formosa (the Dutch name for Taiwan). 52 …the Russians would say Military Imperial-

ism. Well the occupation of one country is imperialistic, like Formosa. The conduct of

American technicians there helping drag up guns for the Chinese. Watching American

technicians show the Chinese how to use them is one thing. To talk about Communism

is another thing, to drag a .gun up a mountainside."53 58-14 After the interview Johnson

wrote an article in which she reported, "At 17 he entered the Marine Corps and was

discharged in September, having spent 14 months in Japan, the Philippines, Indonesia,

and Formosa (Taiwan)."54 58-15

A Naval message of November 4, 1959 (#22257 FF265651) reported, "Oswald served

with Marine Air Control Squadrons in Japan and Taiwan with duties involving

ground control intercept." 55 58-16 A similar message prepared by Lieutenant D. E.

Sigsworth, and sent from the Chief of Naval Operations to "ALSUNA" in Moscow,

stated, "Oswald served with Marine Air Control Squadron operations in Japan and Tai-

wan." 56 58-17

Following the assassination photographs taken by Harvey Oswald of aircraft,

troops and bunkers in Taiwan were found by the Dallas Police among his possessions

and are now in the National Archives.

In 1964 the short, dumpy, heavy-set "Marguerite Oswald" imposter told the

Warren Commission, "Lee was in Japan, Lee was in Corregidor, Lee was in the Phil-

ippines, Lee was in Formosa."57

In 1964, the Commission received a memorandum from the Assistant General

Counsel for the Department of Defense which stated that Oswald departed Atsugi on

September 14, 1958, was at Ping Tung, North Taiwan on September 30, and returned

to Atsugi on October 5. 58

Warren Commission Exhibit 1961 states, "14. September-6 October, 1958,

Embarked aboard AKA 105 with MACS 1, MAG II, 1st Marine Aircraft Wing and sailed

from Yokosuka, Japan on 14 September 1958 for South China Sea area. Was at Ping

Tung, North Taiwan on 30 September 1958; returned to Atsugi, Japan on 5 October,

1958. "59 58-18

NOTE: Neither the FBI nor the Warren Commission interviewed a single marine who

served with Harvey Oswald in Taiwan. Why ....... ?

Recollections of fellow Marines, Military records, Marine Corps Unit Diaries,

interviews with reporters, and numerous photographs taken by Harvey Oswald of mili-

tary installations clearly show that he was in Taiwan, with MAG II at Ping Tung from

September 14 to October 6. But the Commission also published Oswald's Marine Corps medi-

cal records which showed that Lee Oswald was in Atsugi on September 16, 20, 22, 23, and 29th.

Lee Oswald in Atsugi

While Harvey Oswald was in Taiwan, Lee Oswald remained at MACS I in

Atsugi, more than a thousand miles away, where the results of his medical examination

of August 10 revealed an acute case of urethritis.60

On September 16, while Harvey Oswald was aboard the USS Skagit en route to

Taiwan, Lee Oswald was examined at the Atsugi Station Hospital. A "smear" was taken

and sent "mainside" along with a report submitted by Captain P. Deranian, MC (Medi-

cal Corps), United States Navy (USN). The report stated, "Patient complains of a slight

discharge and a stinging sensation on urination." Lee Oswald was diagnosed as having

"urethritis, acute, due gonococcus #0303."** Captain Deranian wrote that the origin of

the disease was, "In line of duty, not due to own misconduct."61 58-19

**NOTE: On March 31, 1964 Staff Medical Officer Captain George Donabedian told

Warren Commission staff attorney John Hart Ely the Marine Corps Medical records

clearly showed that Oswald had contacted gonorrhea (probably from his Japanese girl-

friend).

On September 20, while Harvey Oswald was in Taiwan, Lee Oswald was again

examined at the Atsugi Station Hospital by a physician with the initials "].C." T he

doctor noted on Oswald's treatment record, "Still has profuse disch-somewhat clearer.

Received course of penicillin ending 2 days ago. "62 58-20

On September 22 and 23rd, while Harvey Oswald was still in Taiwan, Lee

Oswald was again examined by a physician at the Atsugi Station Hospital. T he doctor

noted on Oswald's treatment record, "Still present ... burning on urination."63 58-20121

On September 29th, while Harvey Oswald was in still in Taiwan, Lee Oswald

was again examined at the Atsugi Station Hospital by Dr. Kuchen (sp?). T he doctor

noted on Oswald's treatment record, "Good response to therapy--has been doing much

heavy lifting."64 58-22Heavy lifting? It is hard to imagine what kind of "heavy lifting" Oswald

would be doing if he were on radar duty. It is more likely that Lee Oswald was temporarily re-

assigned to other duties.

On October 6, Harvey Oswald and Peter Cassisi are listed on Marine Corps Unit

Diary #158-58 at Ping Tung, Taiwan, while Marine Corps medical records show that Lee

Oswald was once again examined at the Atsugi Station Hospital for urethritis. The

physician who treated Oswald wrote on his treatment record "Severe heavy discharge .....

(unintelligible ) ..... has been doing heavy lifting recently. "65 58-22

On October 6, Marine Unit Diary 1-58 (139) shows that "Lee H. Oswald" was

dropped from MACS 1 and assigned him to H&MS in preparation for his transfer back

to the US. Neither this nor any other Diary shows Oswald's transfer from Taiwan to

Atsugi.

NOTE: There is no explanation for Harvey Oswald in Taiwan from September 14-

200October 6 and Lee Harvey Oswald at the Atsugi station hospital in Japan on Septem-

ber 16, 20, 22, 23, 29 and October 4 and 6. T he only date that has a possible explana-

tion for these two concurrent entries is October 6. Warren Commission supporters sug-

gest that Oswald was flown from Taiwan to Atsugi on that day. T hat may be possible,

but what about the conflicting entries from September 14 thru October 5 .

If the Marine Corps Unit Diaries and the Marine Corps medical records are correct, then

these government records prove that Harvey Oswald was in Taiwan while Lee Oswald

in Atsugi at the same time.

Switching identities for the last time

Our analysis of Harvey and Lee during the Taiwan period, even though very

short, is extremely important, because it was in Taiwan that Russian-speaking Harvey

Oswald assumed the identity of New Orleans born Lee Oswald.

The documents and witness testimony published in the Warren Volumes that

placed Harvey Oswald in Taiwan caused a lot of trouble for the HSCA in 1978. So much

trouble, in fact, their only option was to lie.

In 1978 the HSCA had the following information concerning Oswald's departure from Atsugi

on September 14 and his presence in Taiwan thru October 6:

* Marine Corps Unit Diary 151-58 (7 44), which showed that Lee Harvey Oswald and his

unit departed Japan on September 14, 1958 aboard the USS Skagit.

Photographs of military installations taken by Oswald in Taiwan that were recovered by

the Dallas Police.

An interview with Lieutenant Charles R. Rhodes who served with Harvey Oswald in

Taiwan.66 Marine Corps Unit Diary 152-58, p. 747,for September 27, 1958, lists

Charles R. Rhqdes as "Wt>stPAC (We-stern Pacific) in the field.

The November 4, 1959 message from the Chief of Naval Operations to Moscow saying that

Oswald had served in Taiwan

Interviews of Oswald by Aline Mosby and Priscilla Johnson in which Oswald said he had

been in Taiwan.

Marine Corps Diary 158-58, p. 7 62, for October 6, 1958, that lists Lee H. Oswald's lo-

cation as "Ping Tung (North) Taiwan."

But the HSCA also had Lee Harvey Oswald's Marine Corps medical records, published in

the Warren Volumes, that showed Oswald was treated at the Atsugi station hospital on nu-

merous occasions between September 14 and October 6. T hey knew these records placed

"Oswald" in two locations at the same time and needed to find a solution for this problem,

but without interviewing former Marines like Lieutenant Charles Rhodes who knew for a fact

that Oswald had been in Taiwan.

The problem was resolved by Robert Blakey, Chief Counsel for the HSCA. Blakey wrote to

Secretary of Defense Harold Brown and asked a very simple question, "During which peri-

ods was Oswald separated from his units overseas because of hospitalization (BLAKEY

ASKED NOTHING ABOUT TAIWAN). "67 58-23 The Department of Defense answered this

question by saying, "Oswald did not sail from Yokosuka, Japan on September 16, 1958. He

remained at NAS (Naval Air Station) Atsugi, as part of the MAG II rear echelon." 68 58-24 The DOD's answer clearly implied that Oswald did not travel to Taiwan, but remained in

Japan. Blakey then allegedly reviewed Oswald's Marine Corps Unit Diaries for MAG II and

201allegedly found no reference to Oswald departing from Yokosuka for Taiwan. However, the

Marine Corps Unit Diaries do exist and contain the following notations:

* Marine Corps Diary 151-58, p. 744,/or September 14, 1958, reads: "Emb (em­

barked) AKA 1 OS and sailed fr Yokosuku Japan for the South China Sea Area auth

1st MAW ltr04/303 /lv P16-l of 29Aug58.

*Marine Corps Diary 158-58, p. 7 62, for October 6, 1958, lists Lee H. Oswald's lo­

cation as "Ping Tung (North) Taiwan."

This means that neither Blakey nor HSCA staff members reviewed the documentation upon

which they based their conclusion. With misleading information from the DOD. and lying

about the contents ofthe Marine Corps Unit Diaries, Robert Blakey wrote:

"The Department of Defense specifically stated that 'Oswald did not sail from Yokosuka,

Japan on September 16, 1958. He remained aboard NAS Atsugi as part of the MAG-

11 rear echelon.' Accordingly, based upon a direct examination of Oswald's unit diaries,

as well as his own-military records, it does not appear that he had spent any time in

Taiwan. T his finding is contrary to that of the Warren Commission that Oswald arrived

with his unit in Taiwan on September 30, 1958, and remained there somewhat less than

a week, but the Commission's analysis apparently was made without access to the unit

diaries of MAG 11. " 69 58-25

Blakey, now a law professor at Notre Dame, resolved the problem as only a lawyer could-

by combining misleading information with outright lies in order to create the illusion that

Oswald was not in Taiwan I I In the final analysis, there are only two explanations for Blakey 's

conduct: either Blakey was incompetent and never read the Diaries or the interview of Lieu-

tenant Rhodes, or he knew about the conflicting records and intentionally sought to avoid the

"Taiwan problem."

After returning to the United States, Harvey Oswald was sent to the Marine base

at Santa Ana, California (MACS 9), while Lee Oswald remained in Japan. While in Cali-

fornia Harvey began preparing for his upcoming "defection" by discussing and support-

ing Cuba, Russia, and communism. He subscribed to Russian language newspapers, lis-

tened to Russian records, spoke in the Russian language, and took a military language

exam in Russian. Harvey had less than a year in which to convince fellow Marines that

his devotion to communism was the reason for his "defection."

At this point some readers might ask, "Was such an elaborate and multi-year decep-

tion plan really necessary in order to infiltrate one person into Russia?" The answer is, quite

simply, "Yes." The CIA spent years developing and training a native Russian-speaking

person (Harvey) for the sole purpose of placing him in the Soviet Union (similar to the

Russians placing English-speaking Konan Molodi/Lonsdale in England). The switch-

ing of Harvey's identity with that of New Orleans-born Lee Oswald had to be foolproof,

becauseyears of work and Harvey's life depended on their carefully laid plans.

NOTE: At the time of Harvey Oswald's "defection," in October, 1959, he had replaced

the American-born Lee Oswald only 12 months earlier. After Oswald's "defection" the

KGB would probably conduct a thorough investigation into his background, possibly as

far back as his birth. The Soviet intelligence agency, like the Warren Commission, H SCA,

and the American public, never realized they had been fooled.

The infiltration of Lee Harvey Oswald into Russia at the height of the cold war

was a dangerous gamble. If the Soviets ever discovered the 19-year-old American "de-

fector" spoke the Russian language perfectly, they would immediately suspect him of

being a spy. If they somehow learned that Harvey had been substituted for US-born

"Lee Harvey Oswald," their suspicions of his being a spy would be confirmed and he

would be arrested, meet with a fatal "accident," or worse.

But Harvey Oswald's identity was not discovered and the CIA's carefully

planned, and flawlessly executed impersonation, worked perfectly. Within a year the

CIA would have an undetected, but carefully watched, Russian-speaking agent inside

the Soviet Union. If anyone doubts that Harvey Oswald was sent by US intelligence for

the purpose of gathering information in the Soviet Union, they only have to read his

meticulously detailed synopsis of Soviet life, published in the Warren Volumes. 70

Oswald's "defection" fooled not only the Russians, but the FBI (until June, 1960), the

Warren Commission, the HSCA, thousands of journalists, book writers, private inves-

tigators and the American public.

NOTES:

49 National Archives, HSCA 180-1007I-IOI57, Numbered Files 007989; HSCA interview of Donovan 5/2/78.

50 Ibid.

51 Edward Epstein, "The Secret World of Lee Harvey Oswald," p. 81; Edward Epstein, " Assassination Chronicles," pp 368-370,

619-622.

52 WC Priscilla Johnson Exhibit 5.

53 WC Exhibit 1385.

54 WC Priscilla Johnson Exhibit 5.

55 Navy report #22257 FF265651, 11/9/59, entitled Webster, Robert and Oswald, Lee Harvey.

56 Naval Message 11/4/59 #22257, from CNO (Chief ofNaval Operations) to ALSUNA MOSCOW; CE 918.

57 WC testimony of Marguerite Oswald, 1 H 233.

58 WC Report, p. 684; CE 1961, p. 5.

59 WC Exhibit 1961, Volume 23, p. 797.

60 WC Donabedian Exhibit 1. p. 601.

61 Ibid. at 605.

62 Ibid. at 603.

63 ibid.

64 Ibid at 604.

65 Ibid at 604.

66 HSCA Report, p. 353: 29; CE 1385, p. 10; 22 H 705.

67 JFK Document 009383; Letter and attachments from Department of Defense to House Select Committee on Assassinations,

June 22, 1978, p. 20.

68 Letter from Judith A. Miller (Office of the Secretary of Defense) to G. Robert Blakey 6/22178

69 HSCA final report, p. 220.

70 we Exhibit 82; 16 H 287-336.

--All the above quoted with expressed permission

of the author from Harvey and Lee, pp. 198-203

Where are these records saying "Harvey" did this and "Harvey" did that? All the records I see in the Marines say "Lee Oswald".

On September 29th, while Harvey Oswald was in still in Taiwan, Lee Oswald
was again examined at the Atsugi Station Hospital by Dr. Kuchen (sp?). T he doctor
noted on Oswald's treatment record, "Good response to therapy--has been doing much
heavy lifting."64 58-22Heavy lifting? It is hard to imagine what kind of "heavy lifting" Oswald
would be doing if he were on radar duty. It is more likely that Lee Oswald was temporarily re-

assigned to other duties.

Yes. Heavy lifting. You guys are too busy inventing phantoms to actually hit on any facts.

Yeah, right, we must have all missed that press release where the Navy announced it was training a spy for a false defection program. 'Cause, you know, when it comes to "Lee Harvey Oswald," we can all trust the U.S. Government to give us the straight poop, eh mate?

The only poop in this case come from the whack jobs who imagine they see all sorts of things in the records.

So I take it then, that there are no USMC records mentioning anyone named "Harvey Oswald"? That being the case, please cease and desist claiming that there is. The records can't be trusted - unless you're "interpreting" them? ROFL

And yes - he had been doing heavy lifting.

Yeah, right, we must have all missed that press release where the Navy announced it was training a spy for a false defection program. 'Cause, you know, when it comes to "Lee Harvey Oswald," we can all trust the U.S. Government to give us the straight poop, eh mate?

The only poop in this case come from the whack jobs who imagine they see all sorts of things in the records.

So I take it then, that there are no USMC records mentioning anyone named "Harvey Oswald"? That being the case, please cease and desist claiming that there is. The records can't be trusted - unless you're "interpreting" them? ROFL

And yes - he had been doing heavy lifting.

• No one has every made the claim that there is a Harvey Oswald. You just argue to argue and it seems it gives you pleasure.
  • CLAIM > FROM THE USMC records it shows that TWO PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT PLACES AT THE SAME TIME USING THE NAME OF LHO. Thats always been the claim.
  • You have never been able to refute the above claim. H & L researchers use the name "HARVEY" and "LEE" to differentiate between the two people using that same LHO name.
  • whack jobs // Parker quote
  • This is a education forum so please refute the military records CLAIM and stop the insults. ,gaal
Edited by Steven Gaal

• No one has every made the claim that there is a Harvey Oswald. You just argue to argue and it seems it gives you pleasure.

Example 1: After leaving Taiwan, Donovan was transferred to the Marine Corps Air Facility (MCAF ) at Santa Ana, CA where he worked closely with Harvey Oswald until his discharge.

Example 2: On the evening of October 4th Harvey Oswald was assigned to guard duty at Ping Tung. About midnight,

There are no such records. You guys invent your own mythology by carefully and often deliberate misinterpretation of the records which you then publish as historical fact. Why this nonsense continues to be allowed to pollute this board is beyond me.

• You have never been able to refute the above claim.

I have refuted where it can be refuted. I can't entirely refute that Elvis isn't alive and flipping burgers in Elbow Bend, Arkansas, either.

H & L researchers use the name "HARVEY" and "LEE" to differentiate between the two people using that same LHO name.

Firstly, what is a "Harvey & Lee" researcher? Someone who studies "Harvey & Lee" like a Mormon does the Book of Mormon?

Secondly, no. The reason is not to differentiate for ease of writing. It is to reinforce the existence of this mythical doppelganger. It is a simple trick used in advertising and propaganda.