The Education Forum

Marrion Baker identified Oswald in a lineup 11/22?

You do believe the essential points of Dougherty's testimony as to his whereabouts and doings at the time of the assassination.

Let's do a quick check:

Dougherty testified he was on the fifth floor at the time of the assassination: do you have any serious doubts about whether he was indeed there at that time?

Dougherty testified the reason he was there was to get stock: do you have any serious doubts about whether that was indeed the reason he was there?

Dougherty testified he took the west freight elevator down to the first floor shortly after this: do you any have serious doubts about whether he did indeed do this?

LOL.gif

So now I'm being taught how reliable and spot-on accurate Jack E. Dougherty's testimony is by a person who made the following statement just 2 hours and 15 minutes prior to writing the post quoted above:

"The reliability of Dougherty's testimony is open to serious doubt." -- Sean Murphy; July 19, 2013; 3:46 PM EDT

What a difference two hours can make, eh Sean?

The irony is hilarious indeed.

LOL.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do believe the essential points of Dougherty's testimony as to his whereabouts and doings at the time of the assassination.

Oh sure, that must be why I said this a few posts back (which obviously means I do NOT accept Dougherty's testimony about being very near the elevator at 12:30):

"Dougherty said he did NOT hear anyone yelling up the elevator shaft. .... Therefore, it seems fairly clear to me that Jack Dougherty was not REAL CLOSE to those freight elevators at approximately 12:31 PM, which means he would not necessarily have been in a position to see Lee Harvey Oswald coming down the stairs from the sixth floor at just about that very same time when Truly was yelling "real loud" up that elevator shaft -- a loud yell that Dougherty never heard. .... From the available testimony, it seems pretty obvious to me that Jack Dougherty was not within earshot of Truly's yells. Which means, ergo, that Dougherty was probably somewhere else on the fifth floor, further away from the elevators/stairway, when Truly was yelling and when Oswald was descending." -- DVP

Sure--as already noted, you accept the basics of his testimony but make sure to tweak this one bit in order to satisfy the requirements of your theory.

Let's do a quick check:

Dougherty testified he was on the fifth floor at the time of the assassination: do you have any serious doubts about whether he was indeed there at that time?

Dougherty testified the reason he was there was to get stock: do you have any serious doubts about whether that was indeed the reason he was there?

Dougherty testified he took the west freight elevator down to the first floor shortly after this: do you any have serious doubts about whether he did indeed do this?

LOL.gif

So now I'm being taught how reliable and spot-on accurate Jack E. Dougherty's testimony is by a person who made the following statement just 2 hours and 15 minutes prior to writing the post quoted above:

"The reliability of Dougherty's testimony is open to serious doubt." -- Sean Murphy; July 19, 2013; 3:46 PM EDT

What a difference two hours can make, eh Sean?

The irony is hilarious indeed.

LOL.gif

Huh? You've missed the point of my questions completely.

How about you answer them this time and confirm what is already pretty clear, namely that you believe the fundamentals of Dougherty's "complete-disaster-area" testimony to be... well, pretty much sound: