The Education Forum

Walt Brown's assassination chronology now in ebook form

Anthony Thorne

Walt Brown is serialising his mammoth JFK assassination chronology in ebook form (across several volumes) on Amazon. The first two parts are up already - a long, detailed introduction to the work (titled "READ ME") and the first volume of the chronology proper, (titled "DYNASTY").

The "READ ME" introduction is more than worth the single dollar Walt is asking for the chapter - it's a thoughtful and witty discussion of the genesis of the book, the state of the field today and his hopes for the overall work. "DYNASTY" (not yet read by me) is everything of interest leading up to the assassination itself. The rest of the chronology covering the assassination and events thereafter will apparently be up on Amazon before the anniversary.

READ ME

http://www.amazon.com/Chronology-JFK-Assassination-Read-ebook/dp/B00FG8F0TW/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1380372370&sr=1-7&keywords=walt+brown

DYNASTY

http://www.amazon.com/Master-Chronology-JFK-Assassination-ebook/dp/B00FGCPY62/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1380372370&sr=1-8&keywords=walt+brown

Bill, I have the entire chronology on order. When I get it I'll do my best to answer that question and share some opinions on the worth of the project once I've had a read of it.

Thanks, got the Sept. 24th entry. Very valuable. I am preparing a JFKCountecoup blogpost promoting Walt's chronology, and would appreciate your input, or anyone else who has an opinion on Walt's work.

BK

I'll add more once I've read further but it's worth noting that the full Chronology is more than just the date-by-date/analysis compendium that has been discussed in online references to the work. Scroll up to the link for the 'Read Me' volume at the top of this page, click the picture of the book on the Amazon page to open up its 'expanded view', and read through the detailed contents page that appears. There are fifteen different appendices that follow the chronology (all of which should appear as ebooks fairly shortly), and each looks to be of interest. There's a complete collection of Kennedy's speeches, a history of Marina Oswald's changes in testimony, a study of political assassinations in the US prior to Kennedy's murder, a volume covering the medical evidence and testimony, a section on Cuba, and more. There's even (in Appendix IV) a (reportedly book-length) autobiography by Walt covering his years of work as an assassination researcher. Walt has clearly been working on this for years and it will take a while to dig through it all.

I am very familiar with Walt Brown's work, and consider him, to borrow an old phrase, he is "Aces!"

see google books The People V. Lee Harvey Oswald.

The great thing about Walt Brown is out of all researchers, he seems to have detailed knowledge of all of the 1555 Warren Commission documents, John Armstrong is also in that category. I should know because I have been working on an analysis of all 1,555 documents myself. There are names that have never even been broached in these stories within a story, as I would put it.

FWIW