The Education Forum

NEW Hollywood movie that could be bigger than "JFK"!

As author and friend Lance Moore wrote to me:"

Today at 3:23 PM
Vince,
I’m sure you heard that the upcoming X-Men movie would involve a plot device in which Magneto is standing near the Grassy Knoll and bends the “magic bullet.”
I did not know until today that it will be a pretty MAJOR part of the story, and that Marvel/20th Fox is really playing up this (fictitious) angle… so much so, they already have a web site.. check it out:
It will be released in May… also supposed to be one of the most expensive movies ever made so I expect major ad hype and it should be a blockbuster movie (lots of big name stars, as usual). Hopefully it will get a new generation of young people interested in JFK. At the very least, we should be able to sell some books in May and June!"

In this story, Oswald shoots Edwin Partridge (Walker we assume), and an unknown female shoots JFK, but a mutant is convicted

in a "secret trial".

That should keep a generation confused.

Let me make it clear that I believe this movie will be a pile of rubbish. That said, some of us are (naively?) hoping it will generate renewed interest in the case IF you follow the maxim of "there's no such thing as bad publicity"; same with the DeNiro/ DiCaprio movie.

David- LOL