The Education Forum

Secret Service Agents Response

Robert - there is a pretty broad consensus on this board that there was a conspiracy, that the kill shot or shots did not come from the TSBD, and probably that Oswald was a patsy, not a comspirator. I've read your recent posts and see generally where you are going. Would you consider putting together a theory of who staged various photos and when? What part do you think Lovelady played in this?

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, if I were capable of accommodating your request to detail the culprits involved with staging the films I would do so. Unfortunately my focus is not in this area so I do not have knowledge of what assets would be acquired to make these films.

IMO: LOVELADY in front of the TSBD was taken sometime close to 11/22/1963, I perceive LOVELADY to be noticeably heavier than in later images. Also note LOVELADY on steps not-so-coincidentally does not look directly toward the camera, so we are privy to only a side view. But look at the size of this chest and stomach to gauge the weight and then FBI photos for a comparison and LOVELADY in the police station. The FBI photos were taken on 3/2/1964, it is apparent that LOVELADY has lost a lot of weight. Would the LOVELADY on 11/22/1963 still be able to provide us with the impression that he was DOORMAN? I think not.

On the other hand the culprits of staging NORMAN, WILLIAMS and JARMAN photographs taken of them in the windows of the TSBD by "DILLARD" and "POWELL" is completely apparent the WC itself created this evidence.

Paul, also look at the FBI photos, and instead of using the close up frontal head shot to compare with DOORMAN, use the full length frontal, In no way does this image of LOVELADY appear to be DOORMAN.

This goes to the reality of the situation, DOORMANS image was established when A6 was published, the FBI could only alter LOVELADY to appear more like DOORMAN, they accomplished making them appear more similar by shading and camera angles to best mimic what we can see in A6.

The conspirators did not alter A6, they altered LOVELADY.

Again just please look at the face of FBI LOVELADY full length and compare to DOORMAN.

This also goes to the reality that the government protected LOVELADY from photographers taking his photograph...WHY?

PS where one might start an investigation as to who may have staged the films, HESTER was connected with an advertising agency that appears to have connections to the assassination including with ZAPRUDER and if I recall correctly this agency is where OSWALD brought work on the Cuban Missile Crisis because they had equipment that CIA subcontractor Jagger-Chiles Stovall lacked, this was according to John Judge.

Edited by Robert Mady

Paul, what part did LOVELADY play in this, he did what he perceived to be his patriotic duty as requested by the new government.

Same as the Secret Service Agents on the KENNEDY detail.

Same as POWERS and O'DONALD who later admitted to TIP O'NEILL that they altered their stories to conform to the WC/R, quote for the benefit of the KENNEDY family...

Edited by Robert Mady

Hughes film 10 seconds long, Martin film is 5 seconds long.

Martin filmed during 5 of the same 10 seconds as Hughes filmed.

People entering the TSBD. There is no apparent reason for anyone to have filmed anything, nothing of interest is happening in front of the TSBD.

Capture_101059_zps27e51a04.jpg

LOVELY02_zps9f63842a.jpg

These two frames are almost the exact instant in time from two different angles.

Analysis of commotion on the steps of the TSBD.

There are more than 15 people on the steps and immediately standing in front of the steps there are more, one man is let in the TSBD and then one police man is directed to go in.

May I ask for what purpose would the other people have to remain on the steps? Are they all waiting to go inside? Why would the police allow anyone back inside?

It appears to be a lot of activity around the TSBD from this film.

The area is so congested that the man going into the TSBD has to squeeze past the guard at the door, really tight situation for no logical reason.

The steps appear congested, why would LOVELADY remain on the steps on a smoking break in the middle of a crowd attempting to return to work. Can you see how this may not fit the scene? (I wonder if LOVELADY addressed that addiction to tobacco smoking habit? While there was frenzied activity inside the TSBD LOVELADY wanders outside for a smoke, isn't he supposed to be on the first floor about now or was it the sixth floor? Maybe his testimony should be in question?)

Capture_16_zps0e942160.jpg

But if we step back, we see the majority of extras are on the steps or just adjacent to the steps

There is a second ring of extras. Across the street...all of the congestion is immediately around the steps no farther.

Capture_17_zpsa863a1e8.jpg

I would think proper police procedure would be to control the door the steps certainly would be part of the control area, the first thing that would have happened would be to clear any one off the steps and avoid any congestion. But I suppose the argument will arise that the DPD was inept, they screwed everything else up, why not the simple control of an entry point.

Edited by Robert Mady

Reply to Post 474 by Thomas Graves:

[1] The "bookend" Lovelady's hair is cut square on the back of his neck. The real Lovelady's hair is tapered.

[2] The immutable giveaway is that the plane of the real Lovelady's forehead is just about exactly parallel with the top line of the real Lovelady's nose. The plane of the "bookend" Lovelady's forehead is far from parallel with the top line of the "bookend" Lovelady's nose. Put another way, the plane of the real Lovelady's forehead is visibly more vertical than the plane of the "bookend" Lovelady's forehead.

Two different persons.

Careful examination of the two Loveladys in the photos at post 479 reveals they're not the same person either. For one thing, just one thing, the seated Lovelady's head sits pretty squarely above his shoulders, while the standing Lovelady's head juts forward over his chest. Two different postures, two different persons.

The movie camera used by Zapruder and maybe all cameras of that era, had a distinct characteristic and that is when starting to film, the first frame's exposure was not the same as the frames that followed, this is called the 'start frame'. I have read some articles by 'experts' who claim that this start frame was unavoidable, it was present every time the camera began to film.

Because we now have two parts of a film, they both should have a start frame.

If you analyze the Zapruder film for start frames you will find only one, it occurs at Z-001.

Upon examination of frame Z-132 the first part of the film ends and the second part begins at Z-133.

It is apparent that Z-133 has the same characteristics in exposure than Z-134 and is not comparable to the exposure in Z-001.

It must be concluded that the film has been edited and a section is now gone between Z-132 ends and where Z-133 starts.

Capture_2126_zpsa1945cce.jpg

Edited by Robert Mady

There is no doubt the Zapruder film has been edited, it has been altered.

We must assume all evidence that could be altered that might have revealed the truth concerning the assassination was removed.

We must assume everything that could be added to the film to support the new governments theory they were proposing to the American Public was added.

Edited by Robert Mady

Affidavit SHELLEY 11/22/1963

I couldn’t tell where they were coming from, I ran across the street to the corner of the park and ran into a girl crying an she said the President had been shot. This girl’s name is Gloria Clavery who is an employee of this same building. I went back to the building and went inside and called my wife and told her what happened. I was on the first floor then and I stayed at the elevator and was told not to let anyone out of the elevator.

I am finding the first recollections are likely the most accurate.

Edited by Robert Mady