The Education Forum

Death of Ed Clark, LBJ's attorney and henchman

Hi Douglass - I agree with your assessment of where we are now and how we got here. Thanks for posting your viewpoint. It seems to me that you were in the belly of the beast, and that gives your statement added weight.

Edited by Paul Brancato

Jon: In answer to your question, I believe that it was “domestic” rather than “foreign,” although some of those involved in the three hit teams in Dallas on November 22, 1963, were foreign born (including Cuba) and perhaps a Corsican. At the top of the pyramid was Vice President Lyndon Johnson.

“In December, 1966, Edward Jay Epstein wrote an article for the Esquire Magazine where he claimed that Reynolds had given the Warren Commission information on the death of John F. Kennedy. Reynolds said that Bobby Baker had told him that Kennedy "would never live out his term and that he would die a violent death." Baker had also said that "the FBI knew that Johnson was behind the assassination".”

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKreynoldsD.htm

I find intriguing Stephen Ward’s comment:

Stephen Ward, an osteopath whose patients included Winston Churchill, Duncan Sandys, Ava Gardner, Mary Martin and Mel Ferrer. His friends included Prince Philip. His MI5 controller was said to be Keith Wagstaffe. After the Cuban Missile Crisis Ward told Christine Keeler that he believed John F. Kennedy would be assassinated. He told her and Eugene Ivanov: "A man like John Kennedy will not be allowed to stay in such an important position of power in the world, I assure you of that."
Steven Ward reportedly worked for the British security service MI5.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/mandy-ward-rachman-sexpionage.html

Then there is the alleged role of organized crime, with foreign ties:

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKSinvestigation.htm

Edited by Douglas Caddy

• 5 months later...

It is true that strong circumstantial evidence is lacking on the alleged role of Ed Clark in the JFK assassination. It should be noted, however, that until Barr McClellan wrote his book in 2003, few people outside of Texas were aware of the close connection between LBJ and Clark and of how the records of LBJ's secret financial empire were stored on a guarded floor in Clark's law firm located a block from the Texas Capitol Building. However, a reading of Draper's article above clearly reveals how close the two were and how powerful Clark was. Draper's article reinforces Barr McClellan's assessment that was based on his having worked as an attorney in Clark's Austin firm.

LBJ was diabolically clever in his exercise of power for evil purposes. Until Billie Sol Estes gave me the name of Malcolm "Mac" Wallace in 1984 and Wallace's relationship to LBJ and Wallace's alleged connection to the JFK assassination, I had never heard Wallace's name. But the historical record compiled since then shows how close the two were, which is why when Wallace was caught soon after murdering John Kinser, the lover of LBJ's sister, Josefa, in Austin in 1951, he told the arresting officer that he worked for LBJ and had to get back to Washington. LBJ's lawyer represented Kinser at the subsequent trial at which the jury found Wallace guilty of homicide with malice aforethought. However, Wallace served no time in prison because of LBJ's exercise of power from behind the scene.

When I listened to the interview about seven years ago on Unknowncountry.com of the Houston doctor who asserted that he had heard the deathbed confession of someone who claimed to know the details of the JFK assassination, I sent an email to the doctor seeking more information but never heard back from him. So my attempt to investigate this line of inquiry came to naught but not for the lack of trying.

The value of the JFK assassination topic is that bit by bit, brick by brick, each member is making a contribution toward determining what actually happened in this crucial event that has so affected history that its impact is still being felt today through both the domestic and foreign policies of the United States. My own assessment is that those who planned and carried out the assassination, most of whom are dead today, have been succeeded in power by a new chosen group of persons who are aligned with the same interests and outlook. They are close to achieving their ultimate goal of world domination through the exercise of unbridled military and financial power. It has taken decades for them to arrive at this key point in time. Only Russia and China -- and an Act of God, such as drastic climate change or some earth-shaking Black Swan -- stand in their way as the U.S. is no longer a functional democracy but an empire ruled by the few.

Did i read correctly somewhere that Josefa was murdered as well at the time, and therefore likely by the same persons (her brother via M. Wallace)?

"LBJ's lawyer represented Kinser at the subsequent trial..."

I'm curious about this - i've never heard of a murder victim being represented in a criminal trial.... is there some special circumstance here, or...?

thanks,

gn

isn't it funny, all the onions we keep running into...