The Education Forum

For Cliff Varnell: Where did the Bullet in JFK's Back go?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cliff

You have not shown one single piece of incontrovertible evidence to prove that JFK had a bullet wound (exit or entrance) in his throat prior to Z313.

Look at this:

180px-Occipital_bone_animation.gif

180px-Occipital_bone_animation2.gif

180px-Occipital_bone_animation3.gif

180px-Occipital_bone_close-up_superior_a

See the rather large opening in the inferior portion of the occipital bone, at the base of the skull? Do you not think it possible for a fragment of a bullet that entered the right rear of JFK's skull to pass through this opening and exit JFK's throat? Remember the description of the throat wound as being 3-5 mm? The Carcano bullet had a diameter of 6.77 mm.

Do I think all the Parkland people who described a throat wound of entrance all got it wrong?

No, I do not.

Do I think JFK was first shot in the back?

No, I do not.

Do I think that JFK was shot in the throat circa Z190?

Yes.

Since his left index finger was grabbing at his tie and he held his right hand in front of his mouth -- for two seconds before seizing up paralyzed -- I think the logical conclusion was he was struck in the throat and then seized up paralyzed...

I guess we can count on hearing the death cries of your Pet Theory for a while longer, Robert?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Proof, Cliff, we need proof.

First, that JFK was actually grabbing his tie.

Second, that there was any kind of wound in JFK's throat pre-z313.

I can provide medical evidence that JFK was shot in the top section of the right lung, and suffered a tension pneumothorax in that lung, for which he received emergency treatment from Parkland surgeons.

Once again, Cliff, have you ever seen a patient in traumatic respiratory distress from a lung injury?

Robert, once again you posit a scenario where JFK was first struck in the back, to which he raised his hands to his throat.

If you bang a knee on something you don't instinctively reach for your elbow, do you?

No, your natural reaction is to reach for the area struck.

Like JFK reaching for his throat after Z190.

Answer the question, Cliff, unless, of course, you are afraid of what my response might be.

This is a line of discourse I don't wish to pursue.

Ain't my first rodeo, pal.

Since my name is on the header I have license to discuss what I want to discuss.

You asked a question -- "Where did the bullet in JFK's back go?"

I answered by citing one of 4 crucial conspiracy theories -- 3 theories regarding JFK, 1 theory regarding the murder of the Ngo Bros.

I'll argue going forward that these theories are connected.

US Army Special Operations Division "Staff Support Group"-- Paul Helliwell's drug crew, Averell Harriman's private militia.

Answer the question, Cliff, unless, of course, you are afraid of what my response might be.

Since my name is on the header I have license to discuss what I want to discuss.

I answered by citing one of 4 crucial conspiracy theories -- 3 theories regarding JFK, 1 theory regarding the murder of the Ngo Bros.

US Army Special Operations Division "Staff Support Group"-- Paul Helliwell's drug crew, Averell Harriman's private militia.

You have a very strange way of debating. You seem to be answering the question of where the bullet in JFK's back went by reciting your four "crucial" conspiracy theories. How is it all connected?

You have a very strange way of debating. You seem to be answering the question of where the bullet in JFK's back went by reciting your four "crucial" conspiracy theories. How is it all connected?

I'm suggesting JFK's murder was ordered by Averell Harriman at Foggy Bottom with Paul Helliwell's drug crew cat's paw.

Do some homework and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

I know exactly what you are talking about. I just don't believe it to be feasible. No one in their right mind is going to be taking a shot at JFK in a moving limo with an airgun. It would be hard enough to make that shot with a rifle.

I know exactly what you are talking about. I just don't believe it to be feasible. No one in their right mind is going to be taking a shot at JFK in a moving limo with an airgun. It would be hard enough to make that shot with a rifle.

JFK was shot in the throat from the front, whether you like it or not.

Where do you get "airgun"?

From the HSCA analysis of the neck x-ray:

Evaluation of the pre-autopsy film shows that there is some subcutaneous or interstitial

air overlying the right C7 and T1 transverse processes.

I was curious what kind of trajectory an airpocket overlaying C7/T1 right transverse processes involved.

I put the question to James R. Gordon and he was kind enough to use his anatomical models to produce the following, which James himself does NOT endorse.

C7T1_2.png

Wholly consistent with a shot from the front, no exit, no metal, nothing on x-ray but an air-pocket that points to the entrance.

Everything connects.

Let me see if I have this right. The bullet (or whatever you call it) enters the throat, passing through the outer part of the right side of the trachea, passes just outside of the tip of the C7 transverse process, grazes the top of the T1 transverse process, and then what? Your arrow stops at T1. Does the projectile exit, or stay there? What becomes of it?

P.S.

Precisely what weapon would shoot this projectile, and what is your estimate of this projectile's muzzle velocity?

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

JFK was shot in the throat from the front, whether you like it or not.

Where do you get "airgun"?

Simple. Anything with a higher muzzle velocity than an airgun would put your projectile right through JFK's neck and out the back of his neck.

Robert Prudhomme, question: At post #63, I see a representation of a skull. The representation shows a hole in the occipital bone. Is this hole not the opening through which the spinal column connects to the brain? If it is, would not a bullet passing through this hole, back to front, have collided with spinal column bone?

Edited by Jon G. Tidd