The Education Forum

Proof of Motorcade Stopping?

Clearly, when I said that "evidence is so hard to obtain," I was talking in the context of getting personal political information about individual Dallas Police Officers in 1963.

That was the context. If anybody has personal political information about individual Dallas Police Officers in 1963, then I would ask him or her to share it on this thread -- with my apologies for believing it was so hard to obtain.

Thanks,

--Paul Trejo

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a self serving distortion of the meaning of your own words. You wrote two very important words near the beginning of your post. They are: "I believe..."

That is RELIGION, not research.

You then state what you believe to be true DESPITE the fact that you HAVE NO EVIDENCE to support that belief by your own admission. You then disingenuously

allude to "evidence" as if it exists--but it is imaginary, fantasy evidence as you have not produced it! For all you know there is NO evidence to support your claim.

You have no "reason" to suggest support for your claim exists beyond your marriage to your own pet theory. But without supportive evidence that theory has no

legs.

It is logically equivalent to claiming that: "I don't have the evidence yet, as it is just so difficult to get off the ground, but I believe there is a way to fly without artificial

means."

Absurd.

Edited by Greg Burnham

When I post, I try to convey an idea or concept supported by evidence, I do this as efficiently as possible and I have no doubt those that want to correct my misuse of words or faulty sentence structure could lay waste to my posts, I am thankful that those on this website that are gifted in the art of communication are tolerant of my shortcomings.

Why not just post information showing lack of evidence to support a controlled parking area in DP behind the monument area. There is no gated area that can be found in photographs or film. The police had a parking garage under the station, this certainly would have been controlled with the exception on the day of 11/24/1963.

28_DealeyPlazaFromTheAirCirca1967_zps3e3

Edited by Robert Mady

When I post, I try to convey an idea or concept supported by evidence, I do this as efficiently as possible and I have no doubt those that want to correct my misuse of words or faulty sentence structure could lay waste to my posts, I am thankful that those on this website that are gifted in the art of communication are tolerant of my shortcomings.

Why not just post information showing lack of evidence to support a controlled parking area in DP behind the monument area. There is no gated area that can be found in photographs or film. The police had a parking garage under the station, this certainly would have been controlled with the exception on the day of 11/24/1963.

Oh, I post plenty of evidence for my claims, Robert. My detractors, though, will nit-pick anything I say, just to say somehing.

I notice that my detractors don't have alternative theories to advance -- they mainly like shouting "NO" after somebody else has done all the work -- just for the heck of it.

We don't have all the evidence we need to solve the JFK murder -- that's why it's still open after 50 years. I thought everybody here agreed to that. Oh, well.

As for "evidence" for the Parking Lot behind the Grassy Knoll, Robert, I thought almost everybody here had heard of Dallas Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig, and had read his booklet, "When They Kill A President" (1971).

Let me post an excerpt here. Roger Craig was in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963, was on duty, and was covering the area. Here is part of his report to the public:

-------------- BEGIN ROGER CRAIG 1971 ----------------------

...I began to question people when I noticed a woman in her early thirties attempting to drive out of the parking lot. She was in a brown 1962 or 1963 Chevrolet. I stopped her, identified myself and placed her under arrest. She told me that she had to leave and I said, “Lady, you‘re not going anywhere.” I turned her over to Deputy Sheriff C. I. (Lummy) Lewis and told him the circumstances of the arrest. Officer Lewis told me that he would take her to Sheriff Decker and take care of her car.

The parking lot behind the picket fence was of little importance to most of the investigators at the scene -- except that the shots were thought to have come from there.

Let us examine this parking lot. It was leased by Deputy Sheriff B.D.Gossett. He in turn rented parking space by the month to the deputies who worked in the court house, except for official vehicles. I rented one of these spaces from Gossett when I was a dispatcher working days or evenings. I paid Gossett $3.00 per month and was given a key to the lot.

An interesting point is that the lot had an iron bar across the only entrance and exit (which were the same). The bar had a chain and lock on it. The only people having access to it were deputies with keys. Point: how did the woman gain access and, what is more important, who was she and why did she have to leave?

This was to be the beginning of the never-ending cover up. Had I known then what I know now, I would have personally questioned the woman and impounded and searched her car. I had no way of knowing that an officer, with whom I had worked for four years, was capable of losing a thirty year old woman and a three thousand pound automobile. To this day Officer Lewis does not know who she was, where she came from or what happened to her. Strange!

-------------------- END ROGER CRAIG 1971 ------------------------------------

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Too bad you encouraged him, Robert. BTW: I was not arbitrarily splitting hairs over his use of the term "I believe..." However, within the context of

the remainder of his claim--namely, he "believes" this or that DESPITE admitting to having no evidence to support it--those two words acquire a

special meaning. IOW: It is an unsupported assertion, [read: that he made up], which he "believes" simply because it aligns with his predetermined

pet theory about Walker. This is not research. It is essentially force fitting evidence, fabricating evidence, or ignoring evidence depending on its effect

on his predetermined theory. But isn't that the exact tactic we criticize about The Warren Report, which does the same thing? Only, instead of implicating

Walker, as Paul insists on doing at every turn, the Commission implicated Oswald at every turn in order to pin the deed on him, which was their pre-

determined theory.

As for Paul's follow up post above regarding the account by Roger Craig:

This is yet another example of how Paul manipulates the reader by mis or re-directing the original context. I was not criticizing anything about the

parking lot claims. I am criticizing Paul's posting an assertion regarding, once again, General Walker for which he has no evidence. Namely, he

has no evidence that Walker was in cahoots with Dallas Law Enforcement Officers nor that he had a faithful following of cops who attended any so-

called Friends of Walker meetings with him, nor that he "demanded" (his word) they "fix his [JFK's] wagon" by bending the motorcade over to the

knoll.

Paul insists on inserting Walker into this crime at every juncture. It is nearly as ludicrous as my posting a contrived news article [below] in which Walker

is posing as a cop to accomplish the change in the motorcade route and then claiming it's "evidence." My contrived article is no more evidence than is

Paul's contrived claim. Both are baseless. The only difference is that mine was contrived to demonstrate a point while Paul's was contrived to make a

claim for which, by his OWN admission, he has literally no supportive evidence! He has only his "belief."

WalkerCop.jpg

I would not object so strongly about this if Paul limited this to an expression of his "opinion" to which he has a right to hold. However, as he is so often

inclined, Paul tends to begin building upon these unsupported assertions as if they were already "facts in evidence" when they, in fact, are not.

Finally, Paul opined that: "[his] detractors shout 'NO' after somebody else has done all the work." Really, Paul? What work? What "work" have you done

to make your case, Paul? None as far as I can tell.

Obviously, not enough work to be identified as RESEARCH or else you would provide THE EVIDENCE to support your claim. Indeed, you have not done

nearly enough work. Not even close. The burden of proof is on you to make your case. The burden is not on me to offer an alternate theory in order to

rebut a case you haven't even made yet! If you offered the above to a jury and then rested your case, and I was opposing counsel, I wouldn't call a single

witness, nor would I even need to deliver a closing statement. I'd simply move to dismiss for LACK OF EVIDENCE.

Edited by Greg Burnham

As we all know, Jim Garrison failed to arrive at a firm conclusion in his legacy of the first trial in the JFK murder. He hoped to get more cooperation from Dallas, but he got zero. Still, Jim Garrison told Milton Brener, his Assistant District Attorney at NOLA:

"Oh, yes, it [the JFK murder] couldn't have been done effectively without it [the DPD]...you have within the Dallas Police Force, you have an element, essentially the Minuteman element, the extreme militant right-wing group, which is actively involved in assassination." (Milton Brener, 1969, The Garrison Case, p. 212)

...and also:

"Individuals of the Dallas Police Force helped kill Jack Kennedy...It is clear that individuals on the Dallas Police Force were involved in the assassination and involved in the continuing protection of the assassins and were involved in things like this." (Brener, p. 216)

People still wince when reminded of Jim Garrison's suspicions about the Dallas Police in connection with the JFK assassination. Yet, if we are asking whether JFK's limo stopped or slowed down by the Grassy Knoll, then I think we must raise the question again based on the fact that the Lead Driver in the Lead Limo was Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry, and the area behind the picket fence was a locked Dallas County Deputy parking lot (according to Dallas Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig).

Also, I'd point out that Jim Garrison connected the Dallas Police Force with the John Birch Society (of which Ex-General Edwin Walker was a local leader) and also the Minuteman paramilitary group (of which Walker was also a local leader).

As Joan Mellen recently noted in her book, Farewell to Justice (2005), Jim Garrison came very, very close to solving the JFK murder -- but he didn't merely get silence, he got active suppression.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul, thank you for the information on the 'police' parking lot behind the picket fence, this information is SIGNIFICANT!!!

In all the years of researching the assassination I do not recall one author mentioning this incredible piece of evidence.

The WCR proponents have long argued the absence of finding a weapon associated with shots from the GK, the absence of a plausible explanation why not is conspicuous.

If in deed the parking lot was controlled by the DPD, the weapons used in the assassination could have been hidden within any vehicle in the lot. The officers that ran to the lot were looking for suspects with a weapon, they saw no weapons, they did not search the vehicles, they opened no doors or trunks. After a brief period of time looking for suspects they were diverted to the TSBD. It all makes sense. The vehicles with the weapons were driven out of the lot when the time was right.

Certainly members of the DPD were involved with the assassination and cover-up including allowing the murder of OSWALD.

Paul, thank you for the information on the 'police' parking lot behind the picket fence, this information is SIGNIFICANT!!!

In all the years of researching the assassination I do not recall one author mentioning this incredible piece of evidence.

The WCR proponents have long argued the absence of finding a weapon associated with shots from the GK, the absence of a plausible explanation why not is conspicuous.

If in deed the parking lot was controlled by the DPD, the weapons used in the assassination could have been hidden within any vehicle in the lot. The officers that ran to the lot were looking for suspects with a weapon, they saw no weapons, they did not search the vehicles, they opened no doors or trunks. After a brief period of time looking for suspects they were diverted to the TSBD. It all makes sense. The vehicles with the weapons were driven out of the lot when the time was right.

Certainly members of the DPD were involved with the assassination and cover-up including allowing the murder of OSWALD.

Well, Robert, I'm very pleased to read that you're warming up to my theory.

The notion that Dallas Police were involved in the JFK murder isn't really new, because as I showed, Jim Garrison proposed it long ago. We remember, too, in the 1990's that the son of DPD officer Roscoe White told the world that his father was a Grassy Knoll shooter -- and produced a 3rd pose of the Oswald Backyard Photograph as evidence.

To this we must add the theory of Don Phillips in his book, A Deeper, Darker Truth (2009) which presents photographic evidence to argue that JD Tippit was "Badge Man." His photo techniques identify the part in the hair, the sleek eyebrows and the pockmark on Tippit's left cheek.

To this we might add the theory of Seth Kantor in his book, Who Was Jack Ruby? (1980) who was just outside the DPD station on Sunday 11/24/1963, and feels certain that the Dallas Police conspired to kill Lee Harvey Oswald in their custody.

What we don't yet have are documents telling the full political affiliations/memberships of Roscoe White, J.D. Tippit, Jesse Curry, Will Fritz, Henry Wade and Earle Cabell -- whether Bircher, NIC, Minutemen or Friends of Walker.

All the Dallas pieces will fit if we try, IMHO, but no team has yet made the full, all-out effort to open up Dallas the way that Jim Garrison opened up New Orleans to JFK research.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul, I realized long ago the DPD was involved in the assassination from; BAKER running into the TSBD in a failed attempt to murder OSWALD, the murder of TIPPIT, the attempt to get OSWALD to run from the theatre, his interrogation, back yard photos, Mauser mysteriously transforming into a MC, proclamation to the world the paraffin tests were positive, palm print, midnight press conference which was nothing less than a failed attempt for RUBY to murder OSWALD to allowing the actual murder of OSWALD, the DPD were up to their eyeballs in the conspiracy.

Although they provided a clear path for the conspirators and cleaned up the mess, I do not believe they were in any manner a driving force, they would have been brought into the conspiracy only when it was decided Dallas was the appropriate location for this action.

I believe that anyone involved in the actual shooting or shooting teams would be unknown and not readily connectable with any person or group, in other words people were outside contractors. If anyone of them had been apprehended they would not have been recognizable as part of the CIA, US military or a DPD officer.

To suggest Walker and the DPD were the propelling force is ludacris, the military was controlled, the FBI was controlled, the CIA was controlled, the news media was controlled, the white house was controlled, the investigation was controlled / WC, the DPD and Walker would not have the clout to organize every significant power group in the US and a local police chief could not have believed a President could be murdered in his city and not have the entire weight of the US government come down on his head unless he was following orders from those in the US government who could guarantee his exoneration.

Paul, I realized long ago the DPD was involved in the assassination from; BAKER running into the TSBD in a failed attempt to murder OSWALD, the murder of TIPPIT, the attempt to get OSWALD to run from the theatre, his interrogation, back yard photos, Mauser mysteriously transforming into a MC, proclamation to the world the paraffin tests were positive, palm print, midnight press conference which was nothing less than a failed attempt for RUBY to murder OSWALD to allowing the actual murder of OSWALD, the DPD were up to their eyeballs in the conspiracy.

Although they provided a clear path for the conspirators and cleaned up the mess, I do not believe they were in any manner a driving force, they would have been brought into the conspiracy only when it was decided Dallas was the appropriate location for this action.

I believe that anyone involved in the actual shooting or shooting teams would be unknown and not readily connectable with any person or group, in other words people were outside contractors. If anyone of them had been apprehended they would not have been recognizable as part of the CIA, US military or a DPD officer.

To suggest Walker and the DPD were the propelling force is ludacris, the military was controlled, the FBI was controlled, the CIA was controlled, the news media was controlled, the white house was controlled, the investigation was controlled / WC, the DPD and Walker would not have the clout to organize every significant power group in the US and a local police chief could not have believed a President could be murdered in his city and not have the entire weight of the US government come down on his head unless he was following orders from those in the US government who could guarantee his exoneration.

OK, Robert, you have your own theory of the DPD participation in the JFK murder. Now I understand, but that still makes you rare among JFK researchers, IMHO, so I'd like to pursue this with you. By the numbers:

(1) Officer BAKER ran into the TSBD in a failed attempt to murder OSWALD. I agree with that interpretation.

(2) The murder of TIPPIT -- which some say was done by Roscoe White. I agree that this was also part of the set-up.

(3) The attempt to get OSWALD to run from the theatre, was, I agree, a deliberate provocation.

(4) The DPD interrogation of Oswald for many hours -- without a stenographer or recorder present -- this is suspicious evidence of conspiracy, I agree.

(5) The Backyard Photos, however, weren't part of the Patsy set-up, IMHO, but merely fantastic luck for the JFK conspirators. IMHO, the Backyard Photos were all made by Lee Harvey Oswald himself, when he made his Fake ID card for "Alek J. Hidell" at Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall. His Marine buddy, Roscoe White, was the body double in those photos, as shown by the flat chin, thick neck, lumpy right wrist and one-legged stance.

(6) The Mauser rifle mysteriously transforming into a Manlicher-Carcano rifle in DPD records -- I agree that is part of the conspiracy involving the DPD.

(7) The DPD proclamation to the Press that Oswald's paraffin tests were "positive," which was made by Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry -- that was conspiratorial for sure.

(8) A palm print on the Oswald rifle, found only after Oswald was killed -- that's conspiratorial.

(9) I also agree that the midnight press conference was an early effort to set up Oswald for Jack Ruby to shoot.

(10) You see the DPD as underlings in the JFK murder -- not "in any manner a driving force," and I agree entirely. They needed a leader, and they needed orders. (I propose that their leader was Ex-General Edwin Walker -- a former US General with Special Ops training, who lived in Dallas as an active right-wing leader.)

(11) That the DPD would have been brought into the conspiracy only in the final stages -- I agree entirely. For example, the Patsy had to be completely FRAMED in New Orleans, Louisiana, from April 1963 through September 1963. Thanks to Jim Garrison, the New Orleans part of the JFK conspiracy has been well-documented.

(12) Although common sense would expect the shooters to be unknown and untraceable outside contractors, I am now at the point where I doubt the CIA shooter theory entirely. (Rather, the CIA was active mainly in New Orleans and Mexico City part of the conspiracy.) It's superfluous if we have a tight enough conspiracy in Dallas. The fewer the people involved the better. Therefore, the fewer outsiders the better. It is possible to have a band-of-brothers so tight that they would believe they could do this bold act and keep it secret for life. Rightist police officers come to mind. We have evidence that JD Tippit was Badge Man, and that Roscoe White killed JD Tippit, and Ricky White said his dad Roscoe White was also a shooter. Dallas Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig said the parking lot behind the picket fence on the Grassy Knoll was controlled by Dallas County Deputies. This is too close to the shooting area to ignore, IMHO.

(13) Robert, you doubt that Walker and the DPD were the propelling force. I agree half-way -- the DPD were followers, not leaders. Yet I suggest that Edwin Walker is not yet familiar to JFK researchers -- and merits a closer review.

(14) You say that the FBI, the CIA, the Media, the White House, the Warren Commision were all "controlled." I agree half-way. The "JFK Cover-up Team" did control the FBI, CIA, Media, LBJ and WC -- however, that was by a gentleman's agreement. These WERE the Cover-up Team.

I ask, Robert, that you fully separate the JFK Kill Team from the JFK Cover-up Team -- which opposed each other. The JFK Kill-Team did not control the FBI, CIA, Media, LBJ or WC -- but they tried by using the Big Lie that Lee Harvey Oswald was an FPCC Director and thus a Communist.

The JFK Cover-up Team refused to believe the JFK Kill Team, so the JFK Kill Team won nothing further after the slaughter of JFK.

(15) I repeat that Ex-General Edwin Walker had the clout in Dallas to organize the right-wing in Dallas, and that included powerful men in the Dallas Police Department, perhaps the Mayor, the Chief, the DA and various, loyal DPD officers.

(16) Finally, this was Texas -- a proud Southern State, where the Eastern Establishment of New York and Washington were not feared in all matters -- but challenged often. With a leader like Edwin Walker, radical rightist elements in Dallas -- inside the DPD -- would have mustered the courage -- and did -- and remained loyal enough to each other so that they kept this a secret for more than 50 years.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul

(5) Back yard photos - It is not impossible these could have been done by OSWALD, the conflict I have is that I do not believe the MC was ordered by OSWALD or that he ever possessed it. There is too much strangeness surrounding these series of photos, negatives,who possessed them and when they were revealed, add the fact that OSWALD was said to claim they were fake and he could prove it, the weight of these detractions raise considerable doubt as to the photographs authenticity.

(10) I don't know anything about Walker, I do know that the joint chiefs of staff had some mighty large egos, it seems doubtful that they would take orders from an underling officer and x-military, I could be wrong.

(12) Some out of the box thinking here Paul, your thoughts are intriguing and deserve consideration. If I start an analysis of this possibility where do I start so as to gain a good foundation in which to build a case, what is most fundamental evidence revealing this scenario as a possibility ?

(13) I have ignored Walker in every aspect, believing he is nothing but a diversion.

(14) semantics, other than the men at the top set the tone for each agency, it was not a unilateral decision within an agency, it had to have been top driven because it would not have been conceivable to have 100% buy-in for complicity in the cover-up of a President of the U.S. plus the rank and file could not have known about the conspiracy until after JFK was dead.

I agree the people that planned and pulled the trigger were the conspirators, the cover-up team as you stated did their job of smooth transition of power, but the people at the top of the cover-up team had to buy-in to the conspiracy because everything had to be preplanned and all the necessary people in line before the triggers were pulled.

I agree with you.

? I don't know anything about a conflict between the planners and the cover-up team and who gained and who didn't

(15) Walker could have been a driving force behind the DPD buy-in, someone had to do it, someone had to convince the powers within the DPD that the assassination was possible and persuade them to trust the conspirators.

Interesting about Walker...thanks for the heads up.

Bob Mady

Edited by Robert Mady

Mr. Trejo, a question:

If Walker was the brains of the assassination, as a RESIGNED general, how did he get the 112th Army Intel unit to give the DPD the physical description of Oswald from their files? At that point, Walker had NO rank. And having resigned, he was no more powerful to an Army unit than any other civilian.

So please explain how he did it.

Paul

(5) Back yard photos - It is not impossible these could have been done by OSWALD, the conflict I have is that I do not believe the MC was ordered by OSWALD or that he ever possessed it. There is too much strangeness surrounding these series of photos, negatives,who possessed them and when they were revealed, add the fact that OSWALD was said to claim they were fake and he could prove it, the weight of these detractions raise considerable doubt as to the photographs authenticity.

(10) I don't know anything about Walker, I do know that the joint chiefs of staff had some mighty large egos, it seems doubtful that they would take orders from an underling officer and x-military, I could be wrong.

(12) Some out of the box thinking here Paul, your thoughts are intriguing and deserve consideration. If I start an analysis of this possibility where do I start so as to gain a good foundation in which to build a case, what is most fundamental evidence revealing this scenario as a possibility ?

(13) I have ignored Walker in every aspect, believing he is nothing but a diversion.

(14) semantics, other than the men at the top set the tone for each agency, it was not a unilateral decision within an agency, it had to have been top driven because it would not have been conceivable to have 100% buy-in for complicity in the cover-up of a President of the U.S. plus the rank and file could not have known about the conspiracy until after JFK was dead.

I agree the people that planned and pulled the trigger were the conspirators, the cover-up team as you stated did their job of smooth transition of power, but the people at the top of the cover-up team had to buy-in to the conspiracy because everything had to be preplanned and all the necessary people in line before the triggers were pulled.

I agree with you.

? I don't know anything about a conflict between the planners and the cover-up team and who gained and who didn't

(15) Walker could have been a driving force behind the DPD buy-in, someone had to do it, someone had to convince the powers within the DPD that the assassination was possible and persuade them to trust the conspirators.

Interesting about Walker...thanks for the heads up.

Bob Mady

OK, Bob, interesting thread. Again, by the numbers:

(5) You doubt that Lee Harvey OSWALD ever ordered a Manlicher-Carcano over the mail. That means you also doubt Marina Oswald's testimony. Here is a key difference: I accept Marina's sworn, WC testimony fully. She admitted she took ONE photo of OSWALD with his rifle and a pistol.

Where OSWALD got the weapons, I don't know -- and I think we can set that aside at first -- and first take a position on Marina Oswald. If she is telling the truth, then OSWALD owned *some* rifle and *some* pistol. That's where I start.

As for the Backyard Photos themselves -- the recipients of the Photographs tell the story. There are three known copies: (i) George De Mohrenschildt, and it's signed on the back by OSWALD; (ii) the Militant newspaper in New York, which they admitted they had, years later; and (iii) Roscoe White. All three of these recipients had a *different pose* of OSWALD. The connecting link is that these were the people OSWALD was speaking to and writing to in March 1963.

That is evidence, IMHO, that OSWALD possessed all three poses of the Backyard Photographs. But Marina Oswald told the WC she only clicked the camera button *once*. She could not explain why the FBI had two different poses. Now Ricky White produced a *third* pose owned by his dad, Roscoe White, a personal friend of OSWALD.

The very fact that OSWALD said the photos were fake and that he "could prove it" is evidence that OSWALD himself created them -- and that is how he could be so certain that he "could prove it." OSWALD had access to world-class photo equipment at Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall from January 1963 through March 1963 (until he was fired, presumably for using company equipment for personal use).

If (and only if) Marina Oswald is telling the truth, then all the other evidence lines up nicely to show that OSWALD created the Backyard Photos himself at Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall during March 1963.

(10) Bob, it seems that you're presuming that Ex-General Edwin Walker (the only US General to resign in the 20th century; which was an insult to the Joint Chiefs) for some reason gave orders to the Joint Chiefs in the murder of JFK. We disagree.

IMHO, the Joint Chiefs (like the FBI and CIA) were taken by surprise by the JFK murder. They had to act quickly because LBJ and Hoover agreed by 3pm CST to Cover-up the facts, in the interest of National Security, and all of Washington DC had to rush to support the Cover-up.

So, the Joint Chiefs were involved in the JFK Cover-up (obviously) but that doesn't mean they had anything to do with the JFK Killing.

Edwin Walker didn't work with the Joint Chiefs, because he was a follower of the John Birch Society, and so was firmly convinced that all of Washington DC was infected by Communism -- so he didn't trust any of them.

(12) If you want to pursue the Walker angle further, Bob, I'll make a shameless plug for my eBook: A Brief History of Ex-General Edwin Walker (2012) which is now available on Smashwords at this URL: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/501625

This will introduce you to Edwin Walker from the vantage of history. (There is no printed book all about Walker anywhere, although one is due this year, from Dr. Jeffrey Caufield.)

(13) The diversion, Bob, is the WC version of Walker in the context of their "Lone Nut" theory of OSWALD. The only reason to mention Walker in a "Lone Nut" scenario is to support the "Lone Nut" theory. But these are separate issues, and the "Lone Nut" theory is a fiction.

We must remember: just because OSWALD tried to kill Edwin Walker is no proof that he tried to kill JFK. It is a major diversion to think that the connection is simply a "Lone Nut" connection. No -- the WC knew that Edwin Walker was guilty. Walker's name appears more than 500 times in the WC. He was clearly of interest to them. The WC questioned Marina, the two De Mohrenschildt's and the two Paine's about Walker -- and IMHO they surely knew more about Walker than they were telling.

(14) I think, Bob, that you still don't separate the JFK Kill Team from the JFK Cover-up Team. It still seems that the JFK Cover-up Team was working for the JFK Kill Team --- that's how I read your post.

Yet my point is that the JFK Cover-up Team did not like the JFK Kill Team. They did not work for the JFK Kill Team. They did not support the JFK Kill Team in any way, shape or form (though they didn't formally prosecute the Kill Team, either).

The JFK Cover-up Team (LBJ, FBI, CIA, WC, Media, Washington DC) were anxious to Cover-up the Truth of the JFK murder -- not to protect the Killers, but for NATIONAL SECURITY. IMHO, the JFK Killers were punished privately.

The Agencies you mention (as Agencies) did not have any role in killing JFK at all. That's my theory. This is where I break with most JFK researchers.

There were some Rogue elements of the CIA that were involved -- we know this by lots of evidence -- two confessed: David Morales and Howard Hunt. They had underlings. But most of their underlings were not CIA, but street-people, and many of them were in New Orleans, working with Guy Banister, Clay Shaw, David Ferrie, Jack S. Martin, Fred Crisman, Tom Beckham, Carlos Bringuier, Ed Butler, Loran Hall, Larry Howard and Gerry Patrick Hemming.

These street people were not CIA officers, but they would claim that they were when useful. This fact apparently confounded Jim Garrison and Joan Mellen.

Two Rogues from the CIA were certainly involved. Possibly there was a Rogue in the Pentagon, too, but it isn't necessary to posit that. We can make all the pieces fall together by using two CIA Rogues, plus Guy Banister's OSWALD Framing Team in New Orleans, and Edwin Walker's Minuteman Kill Team in Dallas. Washington DC did not buy-in to anything -- 100% or even 10%. Washington DC was entirely part of the Cover-up Team, and pushed the Big Lie about the "Lone Nut."

(14.1) The conflict between the Killers and the Cover-up Team was simply this: The Killers wanted the USA to think OSWALD was an FPCC Communist, so that the USA would rise up against Cuba. The Cover-up Team wanted the USA to think OSWALD was a "Lone Nut" so that the USA would calm down.

(14.2) The JFK Killers succeeded in killing JFK, but they failed to gain their ultimate goal -- the invasion of Cuba.

(14.3) The JFK Cover-up Team failed to protect JFK, but they succeeded in regaining Law and Order and National Security by using the "Lone Nut" theory of OSWALD.

(14.4) Although these sentences are short and simple, they challenge 50 years of JFK research, and so I ask readers to consider them carefully. Try to find flaws in the logic -- I've tried and I don't see any flaw anywhere. Nor have FORUM members debunked my theory, IMHO, in the past year since I've been proposing it here.

(15) Finally, Bob, thanks for acknowledging the possibility that Walker could have been the one to organize the Dallas leg of the conspiracy -- especially with DPD buy-in.

At one point Larry Hancock proposed that Jack Ruby was the Dallas point-man for the CIA plotters -- but I surely don't see Ruby as strong enough for that -- and I think that Seth Kantor would take my side on that.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

Mr. Trejo, a question:

If Walker was the brains of the assassination, as a RESIGNED general, how did he get the 112th Army Intel unit to give the DPD the physical description of Oswald from their files? At that point, Walker had NO rank. And having resigned, he was no more powerful to an Army unit than any other civilian.

So please explain how he did it.

Well, Mark, it's a good question. We know that the 112th Army Intel Unit gave the Dallas Police Department a physical description of Oswald from their files.

The question is whether Edwin Walker had anything to do with that -- and if so -- what and how.

Having resigned from the US Army, Walker was below somebody who retired -- Walker had insulted the US Army and spurned his Army Pension, after 30 years of highly decorated service.

This was the rash act of the John Birch Society, since Walker firmly believed their story that Washington DC was full of Communists, and this included the White House and the Joint Chiefs.

Although Walker had a few friends in the Army, he didn't have many -- partly because he had no wife, and was almost certainly gay at a time when being gay in the US Army was a court-martial offense.

Therefore -- if Edwin Walker was able to get the 112th Army Intel to cooperate -- how did he do it?

There is only one plausible explanation I can think of today -- that Edwin Walker had a John Birch Society mole working in the US Army, specifically at the 112th Army Intel.

Edwin Walker had 10,000 troops under his command in Germany from December 1959 to April 1961. That's a lot of guys. Walker pushed the John Birch Society fairly hard for those 10,000 soldiers. Most probably ignored it, but a few took it to heart. We know this from Walker's fan mail that he kept for his personal papers.

So -- my guess would be that anybody in the 112th Army Intel who pushed Oswald as a "lead suspect" was a "Friend of Walker". This is empirically verifiable by somebody willing to find the name of the clerk who called the DPD with the data -- and also the name of the clerk's supervisor, and then disclose their political affiliations.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo