The Education Forum

How Important is Bill Kelly's Thread?

Robert,

I was insinuating that Truly's action as Baker passes by, is in itself, a little strange.

Your point is valid. We do not see Baker actually enter the TSBD via the front entrance.

Nor would I make that assumption.

The Molina testimony you posted might be approached a little differently.

I will explain tomorrow.

chris

Robert,to begin.

In regards to Molina's testimony:

http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/Gu7eQbMB/file.html

Use Weigman's film as a time clock.

The time counter at 4,19 (Last of Lovelady in Weigman) = 4seconds + 19/30 of a second

So 4,19 to 24,06 (Weigman stops filming Charles Hester) = a time span of 19.56seconds

chris

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you reverse the Darnell-Couch/Weigman time frame, think of Baker getting off his cycle just as Weigman gets up and starts running down theknoll.

In Groden's version of Weigman, the extant 313 headshot occurs at approx 3seconds into Weigman's film.

3 seconds in, stops filming Hester at 24 seconds in = 21 seconds. Check Molina's testimony about how long after the last shot he saw Truly's actions.

If you have Weigman's version, watch as it blurs and he starts panning back toward the TSBD front entrance.

http://www89.zippyshare.com/v/OM4kuIUH/file.html

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson

Chris, I'm having trouble with your "zippyshare" links. It keeps wanting me to download them, rather than simply letting me see them [browser is Chrome]. And my old laptop doesn't have enough space left to download them.

• 1 month later...

Photographs and book references cannot be admitted into a U.S. court of law unless they are submitted as an exhibit during the testimony of the photographer, author or possibly a special expert - and because they can be tampered with easily they are not accepted as stand alone evidence in any case.

The confusion of people who try to identify individuals in photos has been proven wrong time and again - the photo of "Oswald" shooting in a knealing position at USMC boot camp has been positively IDd as someone else - the film of the men walking at the Ambassador Hotel the night RFK woas killed were positively identified as men other than the JMWAVE officers they were supposed to be. There is so much more better evidence out there and so much more fruitful research needs to be done - even if say OK I'm convinced it's Oswald - it's not going to change anything. We are very close to solving the case to a moral if not legal certainty that this piece if the puzzle may be fun to read it's not going any where near where more significant leads are taking people - see: Newman's "Angels" - Simpich's "State Secrets" - PDS's "DP3" and Morleys new book and you will see the crack in the case will soon break the dam.

http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/F2V0yVZD/file.html

"A better scan of a 1st/2nd or 3rd generation copy of Wiegman/Towner/Darnell and Couch would help immensely and could close this lone assassin bs and open the floodgates and that would prbably help those authors even more in the long run."

Bart,

We can only wish.

chris

Excellent enhancements by Mick Purdy! If only I had a fraction of the talents some of these folk possess.

P.S.

Thomas Graves, the photos posted by Bart Kamp in Post #159 very clearly display what I was trying to point out in the thread about Baker.