The Education Forum

What Is Your Theory?

Recall also that Nixon was all about the "Vietnamization" of Vietnam. Except Kennedy beat him to the concept by many years.

My theory is that, once Kennedy had been reelected--providing no Dallas, of course--he might have taken a similar course as Nixon eventually did, only 10 years earlier. After being elected to a second term, he wasn't going to have to face the voters again, remember.

I called this a theory, because we have no way of knowing for a certainty.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the highest-level plotters were outside the U.S. Government and included members of the Eastern Establishment who had financial interests at odds with certain of JFK's domestic and foreign policies.

That's sort of like saying the Mafia did it, which ignores the fact that the Mafia did not have the power to cover up the crime. How would members of the Eastern Establishment have the power to cover up the crime? The cover-up involved (and continues to involve) the full force of the U.S. government.

I'd be looking for members of the Eastern Establishment within the US government who were threatened by the direction of JFK's policies (esp. So E Asia).

I like this bit from Vincent Salandria -- "Notes on Lunch with Arlen Specter"

http://politicalassassinations.com/2012/11/1560/

<quote on>

I explained [to Specter] that the day after the Kennedy assassination I met with my then brother-in-law, Harold Feldman.

We decided that if Oswald was the killer, and if the U.S. government were innocent of any complicity in the

assassination, Oswald would live through the weekend. But if he was killed, then we would know that the

assassination was a consequence of a high level U.S. government plot.

Harold Feldman and I also concluded that if Oswald was killed by a Jew, it would indicate a high level WASP plot.

We further decided that the killing of Oswald would signal that no government investigation could upturn the truth.

In that event we as private citizens would have to investigate the assassination to arrive at the historical truth.

<quote off>

If a Jew killed Oswald it indicated a high level WASP plot within the US government -- Salandria's Italian Peasant Intuition.

Who were the highest ranked blue blood Eastern Establishment WASPs in the US gov't on 11/22/63?

McGeorge Bundy, National Security Adviser

Averell Harriman, #3 man at State Dept

Richard McGarrah Helms, Deputy Director of Plans at CIA.

Throw in George Ball -- #2 man at State -- and that's the roster of the top US civilian leadership on the job in DC on the afternoon of 11/22.

A bunch of blue bloods leaving nothing to chance, perhaps...

Edited by Cliff Varnell