The Education Forum

Len Colodny to speak at Oswald Conference in New Orleans

Douglas Caddy

Len Colodny today posted this announcement on Facebook:

At 12 pm on October 15th I will be speaking at the Oswald Conference in New Orleans.

http://oswaldconference.com/speakers/ed-colodny/

The Conference runs from October 14th-October 16th.

There will be wide spectrum of best selling authors, and other experts who will cover this subject from a number of different perspectives.

My talk will be titled:"Mystery Solved: How Investigating the Kennedy Assassination led to the solution of Nixon's "Silent Coup", and the Watergate Break-in."

Whether it is by an "Assassination" or a "Coup" two Presidents were gone from office in little over a decade. Were the same forces (CIA et al) in play with both Kennedy and Nixon's forced removal from the Presidency ??

"Journalism's Dirty BIG Secret."

I will be talking about and demonstrating how I exposed the two big lies that covered up the Nixon Coup: First and foremost is the so called "Hero" of the "Coup" Washington Post reporter Robert Woodward AKA "Robert Redford".

Interviewing Woodward in his DC home in Georgetown,in his kitchen with three tape recorders rolling, Bob Gettlin and I would press Woodward on the subject of his briefing General Alexander Haig in the White House in 1969-70.

When asked Woodward answered with a challenge: "I defy you to produce somebody who says I did the briefing. It's just, it's not true."

Bob and I set out meet that demand by going to Woodward's boss,Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer. Moorer confirmed that Woodward did brief Haig. That interview was "secretly taped".

As was our next interview with Moorer's boss Secretary of Defense Melvin Laird who confirmed that he knew Woodward had briefed Haig.

Woodward has lied about who he really was and the sensitive job he had in the Nixon White House, nothing Woodward said or wrote could be believed, no "Deep Throat",no "All The President Men", all made up "fairy tales" to cover his inside role as the"cats paw" in the removal of President Richard Nixon. http://watergate.com/Woodward/Woodward-Haig-Connection.aspx

Now for you the the jury gathering at the Oswald Conference,in New Orleans,the evidence below and much more will be discussed and you can render your own verdict there during my presentation.

The Woodward "lied" evidence link for you to study beforehand:

http://watergate.com/Woodward/Woodward-Haig-Connection.aspx

I will also be talking about my second book "Forty Years War" "The Rise and Fall of the Neocons from Nixon to Obama" just republished by Trine Day with an update on October 1st.

Be sure to try and join me for my talk and the mixer.

oswaldconference.com

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Len Colodny today posted this announcement on Facebook:

At 12 pm on October 15th I will be speaking at the Oswald Conference in New Orleans.

http://oswaldconference.com/speakers/ed-colodny/

There will be wide spectrum of best selling authors, and other experts who will cover this subject from a number of different perspectives.

My talk will be titled:"Mystery Solved: How Investigating the Kennedy Assassination led to the solution of Nixon's "Silent Coup", and the Watergate Break-in."

Whether it is by an "Assassination" or a "Coup" two Presidents were gone from office in little over a decade. Were the same forces (CIA et al) in play with both Kennedy and Nixon's forced removal from the Presidency ??

"Journalism's Dirty BIG Secret."

I will be talking about and demonstrating how I exposed the two big lies that covered up the Nixon Coup: First and foremost is the so called "Hero" of the "Coup" Washington Post reporter Robert Woodward AKA "Robert Redford".

Interviewing Woodward in his DC home in Georgetown,in his kitchen with three tape recorders rolling, Bob Gettlin and I would press Woodward on the subject of his briefing General Alexander Haig in the White House in 1969-70.

When asked Woodward answered with a challenge: "I defy you to produce somebody who says I did the briefing. It's just, it's not true."

Bob and I set out meet that demand by going to Woodward's boss,Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer. Moorer confirmed that Woodward did brief Haig. That interview was "secretly taped".

As was our next interview with Moorer's boss Secretary of Defense Melvin Laird who confirmed that he knew Woodward had briefed Haig.

Woodward has lied about who he really was and the sensitive job he had in the Nixon White House, nothing Woodward said or wrote could be believed, no "Deep Throat",no "All The President Men", all made up "fairy tales" to cover his inside role as the"cats paw" in the removal of President Richard Nixon. http://watergate.com/Woodward/Woodward-Haig-Connection.aspx

Now for you the the jury gathering at the Oswald Conference,in New Orleans,the evidence below and much more will be discussed and you can render your own verdict there during my presentation.

The Woodward "lied" evidence link for you to study beforehand:

http://watergate.com/Woodward/Woodward-Haig-Connection.aspx

I will also be talking about my second book "Forty Years War" "The Rise and Fall of the Neocons from Nixon to Obama" just republished by Trine Day with an update on October 1st.

oswaldconference.com

Admiral Thomas Moorer was Woodward's boss, or Haig's boss?

Never mind. I just realized that Woodward was a Naval officer at the time.

Carry on.

-- Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

The Woodward Watergate links are busted.

Edited by Glenn Nall

Uh, forgive me for asking, but what does Colodny and Silent Coup and All the President's Men have to do with Oswald in New Orleans?

Edited by James DiEugenio

From Len Colodny's posting above:

"My talk will be titled:"Mystery Solved: How Investigating the Kennedy Assassination led to the solution of Nixon's "Silent Coup", and the Watergate Break-in." Whether it is by an "Assassination" or a "Coup" two Presidents were gone from office in little over a decade. Were the same forces (CIA et al) in play with both Kennedy and Nixon's forced removal from the Presidency ??"

It has certainly become apparent to me that the "elements" of the JFK Assassination are not only directly tied to those of Watergate, and Richard Nixon, but in general to a wider array of "elements" of our elite, deep-politic government since. I've never come across a direct association of Oswald to these future (to then) elements, but an association can most likely be made by proxy - "guilt by association," as it were.

Carl Oglesby even showed a connection with Jimmy Carter's "installation," as he calls it, via Gerald Ford. It's really hard to imagine that these boys in the woodwork just all went away at some point.

But the Colodny/Gettlin book is not a CIA caused Watergate book.

Jim Hougan's milestone book, Secret Agenda is that. The authors of Silent Coup actually say that in their text and refer you to Hougan's book if you want more info on the subject.

But Hougan has never explicitly connected the JFK murder to Watergate.

IMO, the subject that Colodny could go after in this regard is the role of Ben Bradlee at the Post during both scandals.

Oglesby did a great job connecting them through Hughes and Maheu, John Meier and Donald Nixon, Robert Mullen and Company, the TWA crash, and Hank Greenspun and the contents of his safe. And James McCord, of course. (McCord's statements to Oglesby in an interview are pretty disclosing.)

Are you talking about The Yankee and Cowboy War?

yes. really enlightening; I'm sure you've read it...

Len Colodny posted the below on Facebook today:

THE MILITARY MOVES AGAINST NIXON!
At 12 pm on October 15th I will be speaking at the Oswald Conference in New Orleans. http://oswaldconference.com/speakers/ed-colodny/
There will be wide spectrum of best selling authors, and other experts who will cover this subject from a number of different perspectives. link; http://oswaldconference.com/
Just like Kennedy the military was wary of Nixon. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Admiral Thomas Moorer formed a spy ring to move against President Nixon. That story has been captured in full in "Silent Coup" in fact has been called the seminal book on this subject:
The Moorer-Radford Affair
Seven Days In December:
Espionage and Treason In The White House
On December 14, America will celebrate an anniversary that is unfamiliar to most citizens. Seven pivotal days in our history, which plays out like a scenario straight from the pages of a Hollywood screenplay, reveal that the Pentagon had poised itself against the White House. Bordering on treason, Nixon and his aids were ignorant of these events until they read Jack Anderson's syndicated column in the Washington Post titled "US Tilts to Pakistan." In this article, Anderson explained that America was backing Pakistan in the Indo-Pakistani War; while this may not seem significant, the reason for the "tilt" was because Pakistan had relationship with Red China -- a country that Richard Nixon was attempting to court. While newsworthy, only the highest levels of the White House and Pentagon staff had access to such top-secret information.
LINK:http://watergate.com/Military-Spy-Ri…/Military-Spy-Ring.aspx