The Education Forum

Barr McClellan on the new movie "I Killed JFK"

Barr McClellan posted this on Facebook today: "Did a Skype interview for a new movie set to open May 31st. Barry Kravitz's "I Killed JFK" has a global opening and will include interviews with several of us. I discussed many disclosures in my sequel JFK:LBJ. Be assured of a fascinating worldwide release."

Doug,

Did he really say Barry Kravitz? The producer is Barry Katz. Also, the movie is not "new." It's a 60-minute documentary (about JFK killer James Files) that was released in November 2014.

2 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Wednesday May 31

This special documentary event, focused on the world’s greatest unsolved murder case, entitled I Killed JFK, will feature interviews with experts and historians, and will feature the only person to have ever confessed to killing President John F. Kennedy.  It will have its worldwide premiere one night only, on Wednesday, May 31st at 7:00pm and 9 pm in over 250 select theaters across the country.

Coinciding with John F. Kennedy’s 100th birthday, this extraordinary documentary will present indisputable evidence previously unavailable to the worldwide public.  I Killed JFK will also feature  never before seen and recently found footage and in-depth interviews with eye-witnesses, crime experts, and law enforcement officials who will discuss the viability of the confession of the alleged killer from the now infamous “Grassy Knoll” in Dallas, Texas. 

Additionally, as an added bonus, immediately following the documentary, this extraordinary evening continues, featuring an exclusive panel discussion with some of the most respected JFK assassination experts in the world including Judyth Vary Baker (Oswald’s mistress), Jim Marrs (1963 Dallas Journalist and author of the New York Times best seller Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy which was the basis for Oliver Stone’s film), Gordon Ferrie (US government, intelligence, and security expert), Barr McClellan (Author of the best selling book Blood, Money, and Power), and Zack Shelton (former FBIA agent under J. Edgar Hoover).

Tickets for I Killed JFK will be available on this website on April 28th and seating will be limited.

..."the most respected JFK assassination experts in the world including

Judyth Vary Baker (Oswald’s mistress), "

I am mostly agnostic on her story but she is not one of the most respected experts on the JFKA.

"Jim Marrs (1963 Dallas Journalist and author of the New York Times best seller Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy which was the basis for Oliver Stone’s film)"

I am pretty sure that Jim Garrison's OTTOTA was the basis for Stone's movie.

Shhhhhhhheeeeeesh!

The same ad is shown for a movie that was released in 2014, coincidentally with the same title and producer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4226130/?ref_=nv_sr_1

But is there anything not confusing about the JFK assassination?

18 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Jim Marrs (1963 Dallas Journalist and author of the New York Times best seller Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy which was the basis for Oliver Stone’s film)"

I am pretty sure that Jim Garrison's OTTOTA was the basis for Stone's movie.

Michael,

Agree about JVB 100%.

I don't think Stone ever makes crystal clear exactly what he based JFK on but in the preface of L. Fletcher Prouty's book, "The CIA, Vietnam and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy" he writes of a synthesis of Garrison's actual courtroom trial (not his book), Jim Marr's "Crossfire" and his correspondence with L. Fletcher Prouty.