The Education Forum

Souetre picture 632-796

I believe it was Jason Ward that posted something showing that Souetre had been in New Orleans with Banister in the summer of 1963. 

What do you know about the connections between Walker and Schlumberger and OAS? In English 🤓

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I believe it was Jason Ward that posted something showing that Souetre had been in New Orleans with Banister in the summer of 1963. 

What do you know about the connections between Walker and Schlumberger and OAS? In English 🤓

Paul,

the websited I posted alleges that Walker received funding from millionaire H. L. Hunt and that he passed on some of that money to the OAS. It says that Walker got to know Souètre through Permindex, however it doesn't go into detail how exactly. It also says that in 1963 Walker founded a group called "committee 8F" to pressure Presdient Kennedy to intensify the Vietnam war. Allegedly Lydondon Johnson was also a member of that group.

Concerning Schlumberger: I read in Jim Garrison's book that Schlumberger supportd the OAS. It was one of their depots where David Ferrie and his companions stole explosives from. Schlumbergers headquarters was in Houston, but originally it had been established by two Frenchmen. George de Mohrenschild was also close to one of Schlumberger's bosses.

The Algerian oil obviously played an important role here. We know that President Kennedy was a proponent of the anti-imperial struggle in Africa. That may have been one of the reasons why he was killed.

Guy Banister, the CIA conduit in New Orleans, would have Maurice Gatlin – his attorney – deliver the money to the OAS in Paris for the assassination attempt on President de Gaulle. Later, in 1964 in Puerto Rico, Maurice Gatlin would die from a fall from La Panama Hotel, removing the link between the CIA and the OAS and the foiled assassination on de Gaulle. Circumstantial evidence strongly suggests the killer of Gatlin was David Strier, a member (cleaner) of James Jesus Angleton’s Counter Intelligence Division within the CIA.  Strier was also in New York City at the time Frank Olson was thrown from a building to his death.  Olson was with the CIA’s MK ULTRA Program and had observed the painful death of an unwitting British soldier in a recent MK ULTRA experiment and had just submitted his resignation.  Unfortunately for Olson, the CIA did not accept it, but did decide he should be terminated.)

--> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-18/cia-releases-13-million-pages-declassified-documents-include-psychic-experiments-ufo?page=3

Is that story true?

1 hour ago, Mathias Baumann said:

Paul,

the websited I posted alleges that Walker received funding from millionaire H. L. Hunt and that he passed on some of that money to the OAS. It says that Walker got to know Souètre through Permindex, however it doesn't go into detail how exactly. It also says that in 1963 Walker founded a group called "committee 8F" to pressure Presdient Kennedy to intensify the Vietnam war. Allegedly Lydondon Johnson was also a member of that group.

Concerning Schlumberger: I read in Jim Garrison's book that Schlumberger supportd the OAS. It was one of their depots where David Ferrie and his companions stole explosives from. Schlumbergers headquarters was in Houston, but originally it had been established by two Frenchmen. George de Mohrenschild was also close to one of Schlumberger's bosses.

The Algerian oil obviously played an important role here. We know that President Kennedy was a proponent of the anti-imperial struggle in Africa. That may have been one of the reasons why he was killed.

Mathias,

You wrote. "It says that Walker got to know Souètre through Permindex, however it doesn't go into detail how exactly."

Footnote# 10 cited in that article comes from, Coup d’État à Brazzaville, by Jacques Depret, 1976, but the author doesn't cite the exact page where Depret says, or implies this. I'd have to read what Depret wrote. I know that I have read rumors of Souetre being in New Orleans, and in Miami in April of 1963, and receiving $200,000 for the OAS, but all I have ever read are second and third hand accounts that make that claim.

I believe that CMC and Permindex were involved in Aginter Presse, and in that context, Garrison was right to finger them. The Italian Gladio network, and Aginter Presse in Portugal, and their financial backers are a tangled web.

As for Suite 8F, John Simkin wrote a lot about them in the past. I think he even put up a page on it on the Spartacus page.

I'm afraid that I don't know too much about Schlumberger, but, I think you are right about its origin and DeMohrenschildt's connection.

I believe that Kennedy supported the idea that smaller countries should be allowed to control their own natural resources, and that was one of the reasons that he was killed. The oil conglomerates (and don't forget gold too) couldn't allow that to happen.

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Paz Marverde said:

Steve,

the CMC member Pièche is the key

Full name? I know English is not your first language, but any additional information would be appreciated.

13 minutes ago, David Butler said:

Giuseppe Pièche

David,

I thought that's who Paz had in mind.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.strano.net/stragi/stragi/nomi/pieche.htm&prev=search

Pieche Giuseppe

He directs the contradictory section of the SIM (Military Information Service) from 1932 to 1936.
In 1937 he co-ordinated military aid to Francisco Franco.
In 1942, Mussolini entrusted him with the task of controlling the regime's spying apparatus, as they were proliferated and that every jewish had his own private secret service.
During the war, he was also sent to Yugoslavia to lead the Italian military mission to the Uustasche leader, Ante Pavelic. In a short time it constitutes a political police at the service of Pavelic and assumes command.
After July 25, 1943, he was a prefect of Foggia for a short time.
On 19/11/1943 he was appointed by Badoglio, Commander-in-Chief of the Carabinieri Warship, which he will hold until July '44.
In the post-war period, a puncture process will be opened up to him, immediately defiled.
With the first government, De Gasperi is entrusted with the post of Director of the Interior Ministry's Fire Department, but it is only a cover that actually assumes the guidance of a private office carrying out information and political provocation. He then maintains the rank of General of the Carabinieri and in this role, in 1948, coordinates the partisans' refueling of the police and the insertion of fascists.
Pieche also favored the emergence of neo-fascist groups, infiltrating his informers in left-wing groups. He also rebuilt the central political caste and began gathering information on prominent personalities in political, trade union, business and intellectual fields, on Scelba's behalf.
On the eve of the 1948 elections, it favored the establishment of the MACRI (Anti-Communist Movement for the Italian Reconstruction), a Catholic Assistance and Charitable Foundation that served as a cover for fascist terrorist activities.
It also formed the Antibolshevik Front, an armed clandestine group, funded by the US and the Intelligence Service, whose members had false cards of the PCI and the PSI. If the leftists had won the elections, the FA members would have had to commit attacks against DC and other parties, allowing them to arrest to blame the leftists. Near the FA is the AIL (Italian Armed Forces Liberation Army) consisting of Fascist and Monarchic mercenaries who carry out arms trafficking from Bolzano to the South through Trento and Rome; only the suicide of an ex-republic officer puts an end to the traffic and stops (only for a short time) the AIL members.
He has been appointed a great commander of the Masonic lodge of Piazza del Gesù. In the Freemasonry he knows and has a very good relationship with Elvio Sciubba, who acts as a union trait between the loggia of Piazza del Gesù, the P2, the American Masonic lodges in Rome, Grand Master Lino Salvini and US secret services.

Steve Thomas

11 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I posted the screen shot on the Albert Osborne thread and now reposted it here because it seems relevant. 

Paul,

With respect to the line in your re-post about Walker's military people from Germany, I'm assuming the author meant Larry Schmidt.

One interesting thing, Warren Commission Document #320 is a memo from SS Agent Rowley. On page 162 of that Report there is a newspaper article from October 27, 1963 issue of the Dallas Times Herald concerning the (Adlai) Stevenson incident.

In the article, Bobbie Joiner, (who got arrested in front of the Trade Mart on November 22nd), said there was no preplanning for Stevenson incident, but that, “some of the signs used were stored at former Major General Edwin A. Walker’s headquarters on Turtle Creek Blvd.”

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=162

This was the same incident that Larry Schmidt took credit for in one of his letters to Bernard Weissman. Schmidt was also quoted in the same October 27th issue.

On page 6 of Wallace Heitman’s April 29 Report, right in the middle of a discussion about the Cubans in Garland, he says that his source said that (blank) and (blank) (Raphael Quintana and Raoul Castro?) of Alpha 66 had told him that they had attended the meeting at the Dallas Municipal Auditorium in October, 1963 where Adlai Stevenson had given a speech and that they had worn placards outside the Auditorium which were anti-Stevenson in context.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=215

I'm not sure what this proves, other than these people were at the same place at the same time. Did they know each other? I don't know.

From the WC testimony of Michael Paine:

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/paine_m1.htm

Mr. LIEBELER - Are you a member of the American Civil Liberties Union?
Mr. PAINE - Yes.
Mr. LIEBELER - Are you a member or have you ever attended any meetings of the John Birch Society?
Mr. PAINE - I am not a member. I have been to one or, I guess chiefly one meeting of theirs.
Mr. LIEBELER - Where was that?
Mr. PAINE - That was in Dallas?
Mr. LIEBELER - When?
Mr. PAINE - That was the night Stevenson spoke in Dallas.

The CHAIRMAN - When?
Mr. PAINE - The night Stevenson spoke in Dallas, U.N. Day.

Mr. PAINE - I had been seeking to go to a Birch meeting for some time, and then I was invited on this night so I went. It was an introductory meeting.
Mr. DULLES - On the 9th of November?
Mr. PAINE - It was November something, I don't know what, a Wednesday or Thursday night.
Mr. LIEBELER - For the record I think the record should indicate that Mr. Stevenson was in Dallas on or about October 24, 1963.

Mr. PAINE - When I went to the ACLU meeting he (Oswald) then got up, stood up and reported what had happened at the meeting of the far right which had occurred at convention hall the day before, U.N. Day, they called it U.S. Day, and I think Walker had spoken then.
From this I gathered that he was doing more or less the same thing-- I thought he was, I didn't inquire how he spent his free time but I supposed he was going around to right wing groups being familiarizing himself for whatever his purposes were as I was... this was the only concrete evidence I had of how he spent, might have spent some of his time. It happened in the ACLU meeting in late October. I suppose he was familiar with the right-wing groups and activities, and movements. And certainly familiar with Walker; yes.

So Oswald was at the anti-Stevenson rally at the same time as Larry Schmidt, Bobby Joiner, members of the John Birch Society and members of SNFE/Alpha 66?

Steve Thomas

I always figured Oswald was watching the right wingers rather than joining them, and I can see that his subjects were at this particular meeting Just a hunch of course. Wonder what he then said at the ACLU meeting.

did I understand this correctly? It seems that Paine is saying he was at the right wing anti Stevenson meeting, the same one Oswald spoke about when at the ACLU meeting. 

3 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

did I understand this correctly? It seems that Paine is saying he was at the right wing anti Stevenson meeting, the same one Oswald spoke about when at the ACLU meeting. 

Paul,

I am just going on memory here, but I seem to remember that there was a John Birch Society meeting the same night that Adlai Stevenson spoke; that was sparsely attended because so many people had been whipped up into a frenzy about going and protesting Stevenson that night. Walker (and others) had got them all worked up the night before about Stevenson coming to town. The details are buried somewhere in my notes.

Steve Thomas