The Education Forum

New document releases 2017 and beyond

David Butler

I've never really dug in documents before.  Tried looking at MFF a few times, not a member, easy to get lost then cut off.

This looks like a lot to me to evaluate given some doc's have multiple pages.  Maybe nothing there but some look like they could be interesting.  E.G.  I skimmed the first page the skipped to the last page (1 doc).  Then I randomly skipped back to page 263. 7 doc's on Richard Case Nagell, 16 pages total.  Have not looked at any of them yet.  Who is Hans Kaminsky?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I've never really dug in documents before.  Tried looking at MFF a few times, not a member, easy to get lost then cut off.

This looks like a lot to me to evaluate given some doc's have multiple pages.  Maybe nothing there but some look like they could be interesting.  E.G.  I skimmed the first page the skipped to the last page (1 doc).  Then I randomly skipped back to page 263. 7 doc's on Richard Case Nagell, 16 pages total.  Have not looked at any of them yet.  Who is Hans Kaminsky?

The 16 pages relating to Nagel have nothing to do with the JFKA.  All are from 1969-70.  He reportedly helped somehow a conscientious objector keep from being sent to Vietnam.  Deeper than that, interesting, but . . .

Edited by Ron Bulman