The Education Forum

Isn't Permindex sounding more and more like an international haven for the extremely wealthy Bilderberger Group types, and the CIA?

A forerunner of say something like BCCI?

The articles in Paese Sera were like very early excavations of something much larger and more complex.

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Paz Marverde said:

I tried all my best to translate this very important Metta's article. I know my translation can be improved. Why I'm posting it here is obvious

Thank you for posting the article Paz.

Do you know when his book will be translated?

9 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

John - It will take a while to go through this. Thank you for posting these links.

Paul:

Looking forward to your comments.

Edited by John Kowalski

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Isn't Permindex sounding more and more like an international haven for the extremely wealthy Bilderberger Group types, and the CIA?

The articles in Paese Sera were like very early excavations of something much larger and more complex.

Jim:

Permindex requires large amount of capital and the only way to get it is to go to the wealthy, and it is these types that are members of the Bilderberger. Rockefellers, Rotschilds etal fit the profile of people who would invest there money there. Permindex, CMC are probably just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to front companies that could be used by intelligence agencies to fund arms dealing. Bloomfield's association with Credit Suisse Canada is important because it is a subsidiary of Credit Suisse in Switzerland, and as we all know that country is the home of a very secretive banking system that could easily hide flows of money to front companies.

2 hours ago, John Kowalski said:

Does anyone know how Garrison discovered Clay Shaw's connection to Permindex and CMC? Was Shaw on the board of directors?

Yes, he was in CMC BOD. In his book, Garrison writes it was Russell's secretary that contacted him giving some Parse Sera, an Italian very important newspaper, articles to Garrison on Shaw and CMC

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Jim,

yes. Absolutely. What Michele Metta discovered is exactly this: Paese Sera knew just the tip of the iceberg of what CMC really was. Thanks to Metta, we now know the part of the iceberg under the water

Edited by Paz Marverde