The Education Forum

With more to come, new JFK documents offer fresh leads 54 years later

Thanks Doug - got this link a day or so ago from a friend

===

I wrote Mr. Hall a note over this article...

First for not seeking a decent source for information and second so I could send him some documents which he needed to see.

I explained to him the connection between General Cabell and TEXTRON/BELL Helicopter and Vietnam.

I explained to him that Phillips took over as Chief of the CUBA desk at the Mexi station on Oct 7 - a day before the famous memo...
and then leaves on the 9th to retrieve a package he sends to himself as CHOADEN.

We are going to discuss Mexico City a bit more next week and hopefully we can be a bit more transparent about these documents...

He seems truly interested - I'll keep you posted  ...

DJ

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2017 at 7:31 PM, David Josephs said:

I explained to him the connection between General Cabell and TEXTRON/BELL Helicopter and Vietnam.

David:

would you please share your knowledge about Cabell Textron/Bell Helicopter links with us also.

Thanks

Andrej

53 minutes ago, Andrej Stancak said:

David:

would you please share your knowledge about Cabell Textron/Bell Helicopter links with us also.

Thanks

Andrej

If you do a search on Textron the posts I've done should come up....  This post follows my explanation of Evica's Sponsor.Facilitator.Mechanic ideas and who they May be....

DJ

18 hours ago, David Josephs said:

If you do a search on Textron the posts I've done should come up....  This post follows my explanation of Evica's Sponsor.Facilitator.Mechanic ideas and who they May be....

DJ

Thank you David.  I appreciate the opportunity to dig deeper.  I did not know the Cabell's (?)  were involved with Bell Helicopter Textron.  My Dad was a industrial engineer there  during the late 50's and late 60's, not 1963 and he was not on a level with say Michael Paine there, or what was that Nazi's name, the head of research Dulles imported?                                                         Michael didn't want to loose his trust did he?

BTW, for the benefit on any more naïve than I we are talking about General Cabell, fired by JFK with Dulles and Bissell from the CIA after the Bay of Pigs and his brother Mayor of Dallas  in 1963 recently exposed as an official CIA asset since 1956?