The Education Forum

157-10011-10121

Guest Bart Kamp

Does anyone know about this document?

It is for MB who asked if I could ask around.....

"John Dempsey, I am curious to see if that is released.....he was high up in the SRS.....the whole content was previously redacted (100 pages?)"

Thanks for any help.

document-210618.jpg

2 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Thanks David, A few pages in and two things that have been on my fork, with my mouth wide open, jumped from the page: The World Youth Festival and James McCord Jr.

P. 5

Redact first came to the official attention of the Office of Security and 9 September 1955, when redact (Executive Officer, OS) forwarded a letter written by redact to redact, ( Chief, Personnel Seurity Division, OS), Who in turn directed the letter to James W McCord [Security Research Staff of the Office of Security (SRS).

My pleasure Mike...  Amazing too how many of the newly released docs deal with the FBI's Mafia surveillance and subjects nowhere near related to JFK...

McCord Jr holds some of the keys for sure...

The WYF you talk about.. Helsinki had a few... A chance for the commies to recruit the youth, no?

Interested to read what ur search turns up...

1 minute ago, David Josephs said:

My pleasure Mike...  Amazing too how many of the newly released docs deal with the FBI's Mafia surveillance and subjects nowhere near related to JFK...

McCord Jr holds some of the keys for sure...

The WYF you talk about.. Helsinki had a few... A chance for the commies to recruit the youth, no?

Interested to read what ur search turns up...

Well, when I first started to read about the WYF, I started to try to place LHO there, as opposed to being on the boat to Europe. I though I would be stretching things if I tried to post about such an assignment. I would have had to delve deeply into LHO's timeline, Josephs-style.

I can't help but point out that the name "Liddy" would fit well in one of those frequently repeated redactions.

(I am 15 pages in......)

P.16.  If we are to guess that some redactions were overlooked, the redacted name could be "Wiley".

P.18.  More on the World Youth Festival

Edited by Michael Clark

From MB

"This is a great document,unpicking it will be interesting....page 67...the guy being recommended to approach the FBI(about Oswald) is Enrique Abascal....I think he features heavily in this document...if we had this doc unredacted we would learn a lot,many thanks for giving me the opportunity to look at it,I have printed it out.......Malcolm"

Edited by Bart Kamp

18 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Well, when I first started to read about the WYF, I started to try to place LHO there, as opposed to being on the boat to Europe. I though I would be stretching things if I tried to post about such an assignment. I would have had to delve deeply into LHO's timeline, Josephs-style.

Here is a bit about AZCUE(?) speaking at the 1978 WYF in Helsinki... denying it was Oswald - as he had all along... and also stating that this man MAY HAVE arrived 1-2 days before the date on his Cuban visa application - which was 9/27/63...

Mr. CORNWELL. Senor Azcue, in a previous interview with the staff you stated that the very first occasion to your memory on which you saw this individual was 1 to 2 days before the date on this application. Is that still accurate to the best of your memory? 
Senor AZCUE. It is something that I cannot state categorically. I cannot state whether it was on the very same day, a day before, or several days before, and I am in a position to explain why.  http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo/hscaascu.htm

Could also be Mirabel Diaz....

1705170173_AzcuespeaksatyouthfestivalstellingthattheOswaldkilledwasnottheOswaldhemet.jpg.15cd388b68864071c7e6269be1a571e3.jpg

According to that document Bart posted/linked about the woman and her son sitting with LEE OSWALD as they flew a military plane from New Jersey to Europe, we have 1st hand evidence of the concurrent existence of Harvey and Lee

He can't be both on a plane from NJ AND a boat from New Orleans...

789971519_ProofthattherewasaLEEandaHARVEY-RuthCROGGINofLYKEShashimonthatshipwhileanotherhashimflyingfromNJ.thumb.jpg.892036d8425c662dce766ac386274035.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

From scanning a few early pages.

First, it literally makes me sick to see how many redactions are in this document.  I really do not know how else to say this, but its breaking the law.  And Trump has allowed them to do so.  I mean, do we even really know who the subject of the report is for sure?  Does anyone have any insight into that?

Its interesting that it contains information on three people who were involved with Watergate:  James McCord, Howard Hunt, and Lee Pennington.  Pennington was a former FBI agent who retired and went to work for the American Security Council. He also worked part time for the CIA and his cut out was Vasaly, who's name is on the cover sheet.

Pennington was in attendance at an infamous burning party right after the break in at Watergate. McCord's wife, his former secretary and her husband and Pennington were there. Helms wanted the CIA Pennington files separated out from the Watergate files.  Pennington picked up McCord when he was bailed out and drove him home.

Since the cover date on this is 1974, perhaps it was originally generated for the Watergate scandal.

On 6/22/2018 at 6:59 PM, James DiEugenio said:

From scanning a few early pages.

First, it literally makes me sick to see how many redactions are in this document.  I really do not know how else to say this, but its breaking the law.  And Trump has allowed them to do so.  I mean, do we even really know who the subject of the report is for sure?  Does anyone have any insight into that?

Its interesting that it contains information on three people who were involved with Watergate:  James McCord, Howard Hunt, and Lee Pennington.  Pennington was a former FBI agent who retired and went to work for the American Security Council. He also worked part time for the CIA and his cut out was Vasaly, who's name is on the cover sheet.

Pennington was in attendance at an infamous burning party right after the break in at Watergate. McCord's wife, his former secretary and her husband and Pennington were there. Helms wanted the CIA Pennington files separated out from the Watergate files.  Pennington picked up McCord when he was bailed out and drove him home.

Since the cover date on this is 1974, perhaps it was originally generated for the Watergate scandal.

From MB

"Jimmy D is right, this document shows just how terrible the release of documents has been handled,over redacted in extremis.....unlawful for sure.......having said that the Dempsey doc is a marvellous example of the power and scope of operational activity carried out by the Office of Security,in particular the Security Research Staff.....all these big name espionage writers tell us, the Office of Security does background checks and polygraphs,yeah,give me a break....."