The Education Forum

Has an accurate replication of the official version happened, like, ever?

Micah Mileto

Iron sights, moving target, same size target, same height, same rifle...

Seems like there's always something the TV specials conveniently forget to add before spending thousands on their pointless "experiments".

Is there a replication of the Single-Shooter theory that includes all basic factors? I don't think I've ever seen a single one. Has literally anybody replicated the shooting to a satisfactory degree?

Edited by Micah Mileto

Micah,

I might add: with the same ammunition supposedly used - 2 full metal jacket rounds (one miss, one the magic bullet) and 1 frangible round (for the head shot), all made for that rifle?

Add to that the fact that one of the 3 spent hulls found in the TSBD had a crimped edge where no bullet could have been fired from it .... 

Thanks

6 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

Iron sights, moving target, same size target, same height, same rifle...

Seems like there's always something the TV specials conveniently forget to add before spending thousands on their pointless "experiments".

Is there a replication of the Single-Shooter theory that includes all basic factors? I don't think I've ever seen a single one. Has literally anybody replicated the shooting to a satisfactory degree?

My understanding was this Australian reconstruction got it right and proves a bullet would have exited under JFK's right nipple and would never had hit JC as it was told...

Seems anyone and everyone who has tried, fails miserably...  maybe 'cause the SBT was a construct of the mind, as opposed to the evidence...?

911174822_SillyBulletTheory.jpg.a49981abe50562549c87914e965cbdd7.jpg

1173147781_SBTandtheAustralianTVreenactmentprovetheSBTnotpossible.jpg.5eae7151f10fd61f584656853cc2175d.jpg