The Education Forum

LHO Autopsy vs dental records

Cory Santos

Sandy did indeed do quite a lot with this subject..

This is the Marine record vs the Autopsy...  in 1981 he appears to have teeth # 1, 16, 17, 30 & 32 missing or pulled
The only tooth missing in 1981 is #30 shown with an "X" thru it, unlike 1-16-17-32

FWIW
DJ

You can see the 3 molars per side versus the 2 we should have seen... & #9 (which is the front right tooth looking at him) says "rotated" 

This remains one of the main reasons we have no images of LEE Oswald (5'10 165 lbs) showing his teeth...

LEE is the first image, 3rd, 4th, and last.  That last photo would be the final image of LEE OSWALD we'd get to see... the rest are the smaller man with a full set of teeth.

59fcbde166e78_LHOEvoPoster-Leesmilesbutnoteeth.thumb.jpg.81c7b7cc20e045048a763155662ed2c5.jpg

a3767656624_10.jpg   

5a2854abc6e7f_LHOEvoPoster-onlyLEEnosmiling-noteeth.jpg.3550ac5ef388480dee3c57b29b95f75d.jpg

59c404f648990_Oswaldteethinmarinesandexumationdontmatch.thumb.jpg.63b515d6ff28bdb8fcd28d691ed50bb4.jpg

Cory,

I studied the dental records in detail and made two important discoveries.

My first discovery corroborated what had already been found by others. I wrote a quick summary of all those discoveries and presented them here:

I documented my other discovery here:

Edited by Sandy Larsen

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Cory,

I studied the dental records in detail and made two important discoveries.

My first discovery corroborated what had already been found by others. I wrote a quick summary of all those discoveries and presented them here:

I documented my other discovery here:

Thanks Sandy, I recall the debate well, I had a surgeon review your records and argument.  When this person realized who it was on, he/she would not comment further and asked me to keep his/her comments and name confidential.  I respect his/her wishes.

How about the Thymus being fibrotic.  My understanding is this is very important as well.

Do we have the complete autopsy somewhere?

Again, the only version I saw had several illegible pages.

33 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Thanks Sandy, I recall the debate well, I had a surgeon review your records and argument.  When this person realized who it was on, he/she would not comment further and asked me to keep his/her comments and name confidential.  I respect his/her wishes.

How about the Thymus being fibrotic.  My understanding is this is very important as well.

Do we have the complete autopsy somewhere?

Again, the only version I saw had several illegible pages.

Cory,

I don't know anything about Oswald's autopsy or the finding of a fibrotic thymus. But I did find this transcript of his autopsy:

http://www.jmasland.com/cat_content.asp?contentid=108