The Education Forum

Bloomfield / Osborne

I was interviewed yesterday by Len Osanic from Black Ops radio about my recent court case regarding the Bloomfield collection at Library and Archives Canada and a story I wrote about Albert Osborne a few years ago. If anyone is interested in listening to it, the link is below.

https://blackopradio.com/archives2019.html

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/28/2019 at 6:57 PM, Michael Clark said:

Trying to share a clickable link

On 3/28/2019 at 5:14 PM, John Kowalski said:

I was interviewed yesterday by Len Osanic from Black Ops radio about my recent court case regarding the Bloomfield collection at Library and Archives Canada and a story I wrote about Albert Osborne a few years ago. If anyone is interested in listening to it, the link is below.

John--- are you and Maurice Phillips simply trying to neuter  Permindex , Bloomfield et.al as suspects in the 1963 assassination of JFK?  It seems to me that's your intent. Otherwise why waste your time ferreting out documents you don't even seem to understand? To you Bloomfield is simply "very well connected" man who just happens to know the Rothschild family, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands (a 1933 Brown shirt member of Hitler's Nazi party) as well as co founder with Prince Phillip and World Wild Life Fund for Nature (kill people save animals).  But it strikes me that you and Maurice are engaged in a rather stupid endeavor if your goal is to deflect attention from Bloomfield. 

In your Black Op interview you claim a lot of the misunderstanding about Bloomfield comes from a right wing anti semite Lyndon LaRouche who was spreading his hatred of Jews. What you're actually referring to is a 600 plus page book that came out in first edition in 1978 titled Dope Inc. It was an expose of the then world drug trade and the financial institutions, governments, intelligence agencies that support the business.  In that book contained three chapters of interest for the "who done it" Kennedy assassination buff -- Part VII "Chapter 1 Bronfman Gang  2. The Kennedy's : Organized Crime in the Government (I dont think the Kennedy's are jewish are they?) 3. Permindex: Britain's Assassination Bureau

Chapter 3 in Part VII covers Bloomfield and Permindex. 

Furthermore  some of the documents you've posted here corroborate Dope Inc. You have a 1979 letter from Bloomfield to I.G. Alk asking for help in dealing with the Larouche menace in Montreal. I.G. Alk is actually Isadore G. Alk the former "Chief Counsel" of the Treasury's Foreign Funds Control. That mean Alk grabbed money/assets of persons/corporations that were deemed hostile to the United States under wartime. The Trading with the Enemy Act, that sort of thing.  Alk left the Treasury in 1946 and began to represent the old Swiss bankers in post WWII legal cases against the United States where these Swiss bankers  wanted their confiscated Nazi fortune returned to them.  But more interesting is even though Alk is retired from Treasury it seems Bloomfield would like his help in stopping LaRouche  and the only help Alk might offer is to start a investigation of LaRouche under the guise that he (LaRouche)  is working with a foreign government hostile to the United States. In fact that's exactly what happened under Executive order #12333. And for more irony this colluding with a foreign government charge made under this Executive Order #12333 was also the pretext used to start the witch hunt against President Donald Trump. In fact LaRouche was prosecuted  by Robert Mueller in the Boston legal case in 1987 that ended in a mistrial. The same Robert Mueller that spent two years trying to coup Trump for the same British Empire that wacked JFK . 

In Dope Inc they call Bloomfield the successor to Special Operations Executive William Stephenson as the Queen's Top agent in North America and sure enough you copy a letter sent to a gentleman in NYC  by Bloomfield in care of Sir William Stephenson.  

John I don't think the way your'e presenting these Bloomfield documents is in any way helpful in getting at the truth of 11/22/63. It's just a bunch of nothing. 

1 hour ago, Jim Harwood said:

John--- are you and Maurice Phillips simply trying to neuter  Permindex , Bloomfield et.al as suspects in the 1963 assassination of JFK?  It seems to me that's your intent. Otherwise why waste your time ferreting out documents you don't even seem to understand? To you Bloomfield is simply "very well connected" man who just happens to know the Rothschild family, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands (a 1933 Brown shirt member of Hitler's Nazi party) as well as co founder with Prince Phillip and World Wild Life Fund for Nature (kill people save animals).  But it strikes me that you and Maurice are engaged in a rather stupid endeavor if your goal is to deflect attention from Bloomfield. 

In your Black Op interview you claim a lot of the misunderstanding about Bloomfield comes from a right wing anti semite Lyndon LaRouche who was spreading his hatred of Jews. What you're actually referring to is a 600 plus page book that came out in first edition in 1978 titled Dope Inc. It was an expose of the then world drug trade and the financial institutions, governments, intelligence agencies that support the business.  In that book contained three chapters of interest for the "who done it" Kennedy assassination buff -- Part VII "Chapter 1 Bronfman Gang  2. The Kennedy's : Organized Crime in the Government (I dont think the Kennedy's are jewish are they?) 3. Permindex: Britain's Assassination Bureau

Chapter 3 in Part VII covers Bloomfield and Permindex. 

Furthermore  some of the documents you've posted here corroborate Dope Inc. You have a 1979 letter from Bloomfield to I.G. Alk asking for help in dealing with the Larouche menace in Montreal. I.G. Alk is actually Isadore G. Alk the former "Chief Counsel" of the Treasury's Foreign Funds Control. That mean Alk grabbed money/assets of persons/corporations that were deemed hostile to the United States under wartime. The Trading with the Enemy Act, that sort of thing.  Alk left the Treasury in 1946 and began to represent the old Swiss bankers in post WWII legal cases against the United States where these Swiss bankers  wanted their confiscated Nazi fortune returned to them.  But more interesting is even though Alk is retired from Treasury it seems Bloomfield would like his help in stopping LaRouche  and the only help Alk might offer is to start a investigation of LaRouche under the guise that he (LaRouche)  is working with a foreign government hostile to the United States. In fact that's exactly what happened under Executive order #12333. And for more irony this colluding with a foreign government charge made under this Executive Order #12333 was also the pretext used to start the witch hunt against President Donald Trump. In fact LaRouche was prosecuted  by Robert Mueller in the Boston legal case in 1987 that ended in a mistrial. The same Robert Mueller that spent two years trying to coup Trump for the same British Empire that wacked JFK . 

In Dope Inc they call Bloomfield the successor to Special Operations Executive William Stephenson as the Queen's Top agent in North America and sure enough you copy a letter sent to a gentleman in NYC  by Bloomfield in care of Sir William Stephenson.  

John I don't think the way your'e presenting these Bloomfield documents is in any way helpful in getting at the truth of 11/22/63. It's just a bunch of nothing. 

Jim:

I can't speak for Maurice Philipps but I can say on my own behalf that my goal is not to neuter Permindex and Bloomfield but to determine what the truth is about them. To do this I reviewed the Bloomfield collection at the archives and found no evidence that he was a shareholder in Permindex. There is also no evidence that he founded Permindex and that he had control over decisions made by that company. The only evidence I have seen is that Ferenc Nagy, Shaw and Mantello, not Bloomfield, were CIA assets.  I also researched Albert Osborne and found no connection between Bloomfield and Osborne as has been alleged by Larouche.

Here is a suggestion: one of Bloomfield's letters mentions a 200,000,000 lira investment into CMC. Why don't you do some real research and find out who was supplying that money. If CMC  and Permindex were involved in JFK's murder, does it make sense that a lawyer protecting the interests of some shareholders had a motive to kill him or wealthy investors who may have been threatened by Kennedy's policy of providing an opening for left wing parties to play a role in government?

The problem with your beliefs is that they are founded on classic disinformation and not on fact. If you are so sure that Bloomfield ran Permindex and that he was involved in Kennedy's assassination, where is the proof? By proof I mean show me documents and do not quote Larouche and Torbitt lies.

Edited by John Kowalski

3 hours ago, John Kowalski said:

Jim:

I can't speak for Maurice Philipps but I can say on my own behalf that my goal is not to neuter Permindex and Bloomfield but to determine what the truth is about them. To do this I reviewed the Bloomfield collection at the archives and found no evidence that he was a shareholder in Permindex. There is also no evidence that he founded Permindex and that he had control over decisions made by that company. The only evidence I have seen is that Ferenc Nagy, Shaw and Mantello, not Bloomfield, were CIA assets.  I also researched Albert Osborne and found no connection between Bloomfield and Osborne as has been alleged by Larouche.

Here is a suggestion: one of Bloomfield's letters mentions a 200,000,000 lira investment into CMC. Why don't you do some real research and find out who was supplying that money. If CMC  and Permindex were involved in JFK's murder, does it make sense that a lawyer protecting the interests of some shareholders had a motive to kill him or wealthy investors who may have been threatened by Kennedy's policy of providing an opening for left wing parties to play a role in government?

The problem with your beliefs is that they are founded on classic disinformation and not on fact. If you are so sure that Bloomfield ran Permindex and that he was involved in Kennedy's assassination, where is the proof? By proof I mean show me documents and do not quote Larouche and Torbitt lies.

Please make note John of another of your errors. You wrongly claim that I believe Bloomfield ran Permindex. It's my contention that that issue is secondary , almost worthless. And it's that fact that makes you and Maurice's mission suspect, really pointless with regards to the Kennedy murder. But that is my point. What you're doing is pointless and meaning less. And you keep saying LaRouche is some kind of fraud and this after you post a 1979 letter from Louis Mortimer Bloomfield to Isadore G. Alk  and he is claiming just the opposite! Bloomfield has them being surveilled   by the RCMP while asking the former Chief Counsel of the Foreign Funds with Treasury to help him with this LaRouche problem. 

You implored "show me documents" and do not quote LaRouche or Torbitt"?  First of all I never quoted either book instead I pointed out that your Black op statement that the false background of Bloomfield came from LaRouche spouting anti semitic rantings was really a 600 page book on the international drug trade titled Dope Inc. And further the documents you shared here corroborated claims from the book.  You seemed to have missed that point.  And by the way anyone that regurgitates ADL material is not too bright a fellow. The ADL is the private protection arm of Dope Inc. 

Edited by Jim Harwood

On 3/28/2019 at 2:14 PM, John Kowalski said:

John  -  are you able to verify any connections to OAS?

Paul,

I don't want to interrupt but in 1967  French Intelligence Bureau SDECE singled out Bloomfield's Permindex trading company as the agency responsible for conduiting $200,000.00 into the OAS to bankroll the assassination attempts against de Gaulle.

1 hour ago, Jim Harwood said:

Paul,

I don't want to interrupt but in 1967  French Intelligence Bureau SDECE singled out Bloomfield's Permindex trading company as the agency responsible for conduiting $200,000.00 into the OAS to bankroll the assassination attempts against de Gaulle.

Yes - thanks - I am aware of this report. I wondered whether John has seen any supporting evidence in the Bloomfield Papers.

5 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

John:

I listened to the Podcast and found it interesting and may have some questions. In the meantime, here is my 2 cents.

I did not get the impression from the podcast and your other writings that you thought Bloomfield was an owner in Bloomfield. That may have been me reading between the lines with a general idea of what Bloomfield's role should be, or any other lawyer for that matter.

I've been under the impression Bloomfield was a proxy for other interests that wanted to remain anonymous. This would be a typical role for a lawyer in most jurisdictions. The ability to remain an anonymous owner of a corporation (LLC) varies by place and in time. Each US state has its own incorporation rules and the laws change over the years. For example, if I incorporate in NJ, you can do a free public look-up of my corporation and see my name. If I incorporated in New York, and you looked up my company's name you are not going to see my name.

There are other rules that preserve anonymity or show the true owners that vary state to state and country to country. Sometimes tax considerations come in to play, or the necessity to have an annual meeting, or minority shareholder rights, voting rights, financial disclosures, etc. Delaware's incorporation rules kind of check all of the right boxes for the formation of a corporation, it is relatively cheap, and the courts are efficient, so you see most companies incorporated there.

Assuming Bloomfield was a proxy for other owners, any of the above could come in to play. There are plenty of legitimate commercial reasons why the true owners of a company like Permindex would want to remain anonymous.

Just as an example, assume David Rockefeller wanted to develop what is now the NY World Trade Center. If he did not use a proxy, it would have been impossible for him to buy up all the land needed, which probably had over 100 different owners in the early 1960s.

This is because as soon as some small building owner hears a Rockefeller is buying up small parcels in lower Manhattan, he is going to demand top dollar, way higher than the actual market value. My parcel worth $100,000 to any old buyer is going to be worth $1 million to a Rockefeller is the thinking.

There can certainly be nefarious reasons why an owner might want to remain anonymous, I'm just saying there are plenty of legitimate reasons as well. 

Robert:

I can say for sure that Bloomfield was not a shareholder in either Permindex or CMC. In one of his letters he states that he is acting on someone else's behalf. Unfortunately, he does not say who he is acting for. Michele Metta has CMC company documents, one of which provides the names of shareholders in CMC. The document states that Bloomfield is acting as a proxy. Bloomfield's correspondence and Metta's CMC document corroborate that Bloomfield was acting on someone else's behalf and that he was not a shareholder. Metta's document is posted on this forum in a thread about his book.

You make an interesting point about a shareholder trying to hide his connection to a company. I saw  documentary a few years ago where a wealthy person, it may have been Rockefeller, was buying land that he would donate to the government so that it could be preserved as a national park. He had someone else buy it for him because he knew that if he bought it himself the price would go up.

3 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

John  -  are you able to verify any connections to OAS? 

Paul:

Could not find any connections to the OAS in Bloomfield files. The only name that I found of interest was a man named Jacques Mondoloni. He was connected to Credit Suisse Canada, a   company that Bloomfield was president of. Credit Suisse was a subsidiary of Credit Suisse in Switzerland. There may have been a man with the last name of Mondoloni that had some alleged connection to intelligence or crime but am not sure.

52 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Yes - thanks - I am aware of this report. I wondered whether John has seen any supporting evidence in the Bloomfield Papers. 

Paul:

Did not see anything about that in the Bloomfield collection.

Do you have a copy of this report?

5 hours ago, Jim Harwood said:

Please make note John of another of your errors. You wrongly claim that I believe Bloomfield ran Permindex. It's my contention that that issue is secondary , almost worthless. And it's that fact that makes you and Maurice's mission suspect, really pointless with regards to the Kennedy murder. But that is my point. What you're doing is pointless and meaning less. And you keep saying LaRouche is some kind of fraud and this after you post a 1979 letter from Louis Mortimer Bloomfield to Isadore G. Alk  and he is claiming just the opposite! Bloomfield has them being surveilled   by the RCMP while asking the former Chief Counsel of the Foreign Funds with Treasury to help him with this LaRouche problem. 

You implored "show me documents" and do not quote LaRouche or Torbitt"?  First of all I never quoted either book instead I pointed out that your Black op statement that the false background of Bloomfield came from LaRouche spouting anti semitic rantings was really a 600 page book on the international drug trade titled Dope Inc. And further the documents you shared here corroborated claims from the book.  You seemed to have missed that point.  And by the way anyone that regurgitates ADL material is not too bright a fellow. The ADL is the private protection arm of Dope Inc.  

Who wrote Dope Inc.? Lyndon Larouche's organization. Go to their website, they published it in 1978. https://store.larouchepub.com/product-p/eirbk-2010-1-0-0-std.htm

What you believe about whether or not Bloomfield ran Permindex is of no interest to me. My point is that Larouche's organization was responsible for telling the lies about Bloomfield that persist to this day. Whether or not they started with Dope Inc. or the Executive Intelligence Review article (not a book) is not important. What is important is that Larouche was the source of the lies.

Your personnel comments about me are also not welcome, and it is because of these comments that I will not be responding to any more of your posts.

Edited by John Kowalski

12 hours ago, John Kowalski said:

Who wrote Dope Inc.? Lyndon Larouche's organization. Go to their website, they published it in 1978. https://store.larouchepub.com/product-p/eirbk-2010-1-0-0-std.htm

What you believe about whether or not Bloomfield ran Permindex is of no interest to me. My point is that Larouche's organization was responsible for telling the lies about Bloomfield that persist to this day. Whether or not they started with Dope Inc. or the Executive Intelligence Review article (not a book) is not important. What is important is that Larouche was the source of the lies.

Your personnel comments about me are also not welcome, and it is because of these comments that I will not be responding to any more of your posts.

Actually John once again you're wrong. Dope Inc was commissioned by LaRouche but it was  written by 16 different investigators. All you have to do is open the jacket of the book to learn this. Why do you think you're credible when you can't get basic facts straight?   If the authors statements about Bloomfield were "lies"  why didn't he file a lawsuit?  After all he reached out to the RCMP and a retired lawyer with the Treasury Department for help. 

But given the source of the lies about Bloomfield is a book where everyone including a judge and jury could read , why didn't Louis Bloomfield file a civil suit against the authors and publishers of Dope Inc. ? 

Edited by Jim Harwood

23 hours ago, John Kowalski said:

Paul:

Did not see anything about that in the Bloomfield collection.

Do you have a copy of this report?

Not offhand John, but it came from a Bud Fensterwald FOIA request decades ago, if memory serves. Garrison’s team dug up the story. Steven Jaffe, who used to post here, was on that team and went to France to verify with SDECE. Sorry if I have some detail wrong.

I read Dope Inc a long time ago and still have my copy. I’m on the fence about the info therein. Basically what I think is that the Bloomfield Papers don’t prove or disprove the conspiracy theories about Bloomfield. Remind me - aren’t they still withholding correspondence from key years in the early 1960’s?

i am interested in the Bronfman family too. Colonel Frank M Brandstetter worked for them in Mexico after he left Havana. Does Brandstetter come up at all?

Edited by Paul Brancato