The Education Forum

Bloomfield / Osborne

Paul--how can you be on the fence regarding Dope Inc. (written in 1978) Kowalski has already produced correspondence from the Bloomfield archives to many of the "names" listed years before. Tibor Rosenbaum, Hans Seligman, Sir William Stepheson "The Intrepid" . Are y'all expecting documents that lay out their killing capabilities?

And why would Garrison have wacko Steve Jaffe go to France to check out and official French government investigation that stretched out one half a decade? It's crazy. The SDECE singled out Permindex as financing the OAS in their attempts to murder de Gaulle.  And if you read Dope Inc as you claim did you miss their chapter on the Bronfmans? Bloomfield was a major lawyer in the law firm that represented the Bronfman's interests. 

And getting back to Jaffe, he is married to popular 1970's actress Susan Blakely. Here they are in the 1970's 

e421829ef12eafd6b07adcd84132c17e.png

Before Blakely was married to Jaffe she was wed to a lawyer Todd Merer that specialized in protecting drug dealers that had been extradited into the US. And now were right back to Dope, Inc.

Todd Merer, author of "The Extraditionist"

Todd Merer's Website

Todd Merer worked for thirty years as a criminal attorney, specializing in the defense of high-ranking cartel chiefs extradited to the United States. He successfully argued acquittals in more than 150 trials. His high-profile cases have been featured in the New York Times and Time magazine and on 60 Minutes. A “proud son of Brooklyn,” Merer divides his time between New York City and ports of call along the old Spanish Main.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim - take a chill pill. I don’t think any other members here would give Dope Inc a shred of respect. I spent years trying to figure out how the Queen of England was a dope dealer. Ok, so history shows prominent English and American families involved in the opium trade. I don’t doubt that, or anything else free traders did in pursuit of profits. But you have swallowed Larouche hook line and sinker, and probably think the truth about everything is contained in his books and works. I’ve read lots of his material. I’ve encountered his true believers many times. You should revel in the fact that someone not inculcated in Larouche still holds open the possibility that it’s not all crap. I’m a seeker, like you and John and most everyone here. If you want to argue a point, say about the Bronfmans, make a factual case. The material in Dope Inc cannot, to my knowledge, be verified in other sources. Perhaps you know otherwise. Go for it. Seligman, Rosenbaum, Bronfman all connected to Bloomfield. Yes, true, but how? How about you prove to me and others that Bloomfield was OSS, or the head of FBI Division 5. I cant. I’m not saying it ain’t so, but I can’t verify it. 

And you smear Jaffe, calling him wacko  because his wife used to be married to some mob lawyer? I should write you off just on that basis. 

If I recall correctly, the info about the money going from the CIA to the OAS to kill DeGaulle that came from Minuteman Jerry Milton Brooks.

He was a source for Turner's article on the rabid right that first attracted Garrison to Turner.  

8 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Jim - take a chill pill. I don’t think any other members here would give Dope Inc a shred of respect. I spent years trying to figure out how the Queen of England was a dope dealer. Ok, so history shows prominent English and American families involved in the opium trade. I don’t doubt that, or anything else free traders did in pursuit of profits. But you have swallowed Larouche hook line and sinker, and probably think the truth about everything is contained in his books and works. I’ve read lots of his material. I’ve encountered his true believers many times. You should revel in the fact that someone not inculcated in Larouche still holds open the possibility that it’s not all crap. I’m a seeker, like you and John and most everyone here. If you want to argue a point, say about the Bronfmans, make a factual case. The material in Dope Inc cannot, to my knowledge, be verified in other sources. Perhaps you know otherwise. Go for it. Seligman, Rosenbaum, Bronfman all connected to Bloomfield. Yes, true, but how? How about you prove to me and others that Bloomfield was OSS, or the head of FBI Division 5. I cant. I’m not saying it ain’t so, but I can’t verify it. 

And you smear Jaffe, calling him wacko  because his wife used to be married to some mob lawyer? I should write you off just on that basis. 

Paul-- Because I pointed out that names and people identified in Dope Inc. (which was written way back in 1978) were verified by  Maurice Phillips in 2010 (I've got some secrets for you) where he posted correspondence between Bloomfield and those very same players that were covered in Dope Inc. some 32 years before Bloomfield's archives were reviewed?  32 years later and Maurice corroborates the assertions in a book written in the late 1970's.  You even admit that  and yet have the audacity and stupidity to claim that book's assertions are unverifiable. Where is your brain? The Bronfman's copped to being bootleggers years ago. What case do I have to try and make concerning them? Dope Inc. makes a compelling case and yet you claim they pulled it all out of thin air. 

Really the book claims that the prominent British families and their Tory counter partners  here in the USA that you mention actually "never left the Dope business".( I thought you read the book? ) They are still in the dope business. And I have never found the quote by LL that the Queen of England deals dope to even exist. That's another fairy tale. That claim comes again from the anger that the book Dope Inc was published and distributed. That's a falsehood created by the ADL. 

I smear Jaffe just because his wife used to be married to some mob lawyer? You guys are classic. Good luck solving the JFK case. Another hundred books or so by Jefferson Morley, David Talbot et.al ought to do the trick. 

15 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Not offhand John, but it came from a Bud Fensterwald FOIA request decades ago, if memory serves. Garrison’s team dug up the story. Steven Jaffe, who used to post here, was on that team and went to France to verify with SDECE. Sorry if I have some detail wrong.

I read Dope Inc a long time ago and still have my copy. I’m on the fence about the info therein. Basically what I think is that the Bloomfield Papers don’t prove or disprove the conspiracy theories about Bloomfield. Remind me - aren’t they still withholding correspondence from key years in the early 1960’s? 

i am interested in the Bronfman family too. Colonel Frank M Brandstetter worked for them in Mexico after he left Havana. Does Brandstetter come up at all?

Paul:

They are withholding documents but basis upon which they hold back documents is based on solicitor-client privilege. I have reviewed the list of people they held back when they gave me the documents in 2018 and none of them were connected to Permindex or CMC. I also did not see any letters to Bandsetter.

Paul:

While I share your suspicions about Permindex/CMC, given the fascists and CIA operators connected to them, I believe that much more work needs to be done in regard to Bloomfield. The accusations against him are rooted in Garrison's investigation of Clay Shaw, and his suspicion about Bloomfield and Permindex are sourced from an article in Le Devoir and Italian media. The Le Devoir article that mentions Bloomfield does not even get his name right, he spells his name L.H. Blumfield, not L.M. Bloomfield. The article states that he was with the OSS, but I would like to know what his source is for that information. The article, written in French, is attached. I did not translate it but it would be interesting to find out if the author provides a source for his information about Bloomfield being with the OSS.

https://ia601508.us.archive.org/28/items/BloomfieldLeDevoirMar1667/Le Devoir Mar 16 67.pdf

John,

Your BOP interview you claimed that Lyndon LaRouche spread lies about Bloomfield. You also stated that Dope Inc. cannot be verified. EF member in good standing just posted a thread about Ferenc Nagy and Cord Meyer and low and behold many of the old 1960 documents "verify" exactly what Dope Inc asserted some 18 years later and years before these documents were made public. Take a look for yourself.

"

On 4/4/2019 at 5:26 PM, John Kowalski said:

Paul:

While I share your suspicions about Permindex/CMC, given the fascists and CIA operators connected to them, I believe that much more work needs to be done in regard to Bloomfield. The accusations against him are rooted in Garrison's investigation of Clay Shaw, and his suspicion about Bloomfield and Permindex are sourced from an article in Le Devoir and Italian media. The Le Devoir article that mentions Bloomfield does not even get his name right, he spells his name L.H. Blumfield, not L.M. Bloomfield. The article states that he was with the OSS, but I would like to know what his source is for that information. The article, written in French, is attached. I did not translate it but it would be interesting to find out if the author provides a source for his information about Bloomfield being with the OSS.

https://ia601508.us.archive.org/28/items/BloomfieldLeDevoirMar1667/Le Devoir Mar 16 67.pdf

John,

So you don't have to make a fool of yourself again. Here is a pdf of the book Dope Inc. You may want to read Part III Chapter 8 'Canada": North America's Hong Kong.

You'll also find that all the allegations made by the authors of Dope, Inc. which you claim are unverifiable match up consistently with American Intelligence reports on Pemindex, Bloomfield, Nagy and the rest when you cross reference the two. You may even guess that the authors of Dope Inc. were given files on this entity from their American Intelligence counterparts and perhaps they worked with Jim Garrison as well. 

http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Executive%20Intelligence%20Review%20-%20Dope,%20Inc.%20-%20Britain's%20Opium%20War%20Against%20the%20U.S.pdf

John and Robert

Mysterious shareholder behavior in a large real estate purchase is how Walt Disney purchased the Florida land for his Orlando theme park. He created fake companies (e.g. M. T. Lot Real Estate) to buy the land in Orlando, in order to avoid suspicion and maintain prices low.  As the story goes, the store names on Disneyland Main Street shop windows are the many names of those original (fake) companies. A December 2013 article by Derek Potter in "Theme Park Insider" describes a five-year search for a site, secret land dealings, questionable business tactics, controversial political deals, a large engineering project feat, and during it all the death of Walt himself.   Ironically, Disney considered many sites (e.g. New Jersey) to attract more Eastern visitors, and was close to choosing St. Louis as the site in November 1963 but he was allegedly insulted by August Busch Jr. over the policy of no alcohol in the park.  The article goes on to describe how Walt Disney later flew over Orlando in 1963 on the fateful day of November 23rd in a borrowed plane, and decided upon Orlando based on two factors: acres of empty land away from the oceans, and a capable highway system to feed the large amount of visitors.  His so-called "Project X" was managed by an intelligence figure (not unknown to JFK researchers) named Paul Helliwell.  The park was announced in late 1965, and the Magic Kingdom doors were opened six years later. Walt died in 1966, but left behind a mysterious note that contained a list of "TV projects in production - possible for escalation" including the following notation (for the conspiracist in all of us): "CIA - Mobley".  Roger Mobley was a child actor for Disney films who later served in Vietnam as a Green Beret and with Special Forces.  Here is an excerpt from the article:

Walt and his associates carefully selected a team within the company, and went so far as to set up secret phone relays, delay the official hiring of top level officials (keeping them as "unofficial consultants"), and also to number the internal memos so they could be tracked. They very carefully selected Paul Helliwell, an ex military intelligence officer turned lawyer, and Florida realtor Roy Hawkins to be their eyes and ears in Orlando. The Disney officials who conferred with them used fake names. Everyone was kept in the dark, right up to the Florida state government. Several dummy corporations, all of which are immortalized on the windows of Main St. were set up to make land purchases. Some were official sounding enough (Latin American Development and Management, Bay Lake Properties, Tomahawk Properties), others were a bit of an inside joke. Retlaw (Walter spelled backwards), the Ayefour Corp.  and M.T. Lott Real Estate were also used. Using these corporations and Helliwell's firm as a third party, they began the long process of buying land. The first tracts were bought for $80 per acre…an astonishingly low price from today's perspective. By the time the front-page headline was printed, Disney had purchased over 27,000 acres of rural Florida swampland stretched across two counties, almost tripling their initial goal of 10,000. The average cost…$200 per acre. By the end of the land grab the cat was out of the bag, and the price had ballooned to $80,000 per acre. Disney's reasons for the vast land grab were many-fold. One was the ability to shield his park from the outside elements that had strangled Disneyland. The other reasons had less to do with theme parks and more to do with availability, politics, and the "city of tomorrow" project that Walt was planning.

Gene

Thanks John ... when I read the inference that third-party cutouts are routinely used in big money real estate deals, I immediately thought of the Disney story.  What I had forgotten is that one Paul Helliwell ( a CIA name that figures in the JFK story) was the project manager.  If I'm not mistaken, Larry Hancock mentions him as a person of interest.   Then there are the ironic  actions of Walt Disney on the same day as JFK is being ambushed.  Last, the mysterious note left by Walt which mentions a child actor named Mobley and a potential CIA production story (perhaps Phoenix?).  You just can't make this stuff up ... truth is stranger than fiction. In retrospect , who's better at setting up false fronts, dummy companies and untraceable proprietaries than the CIA?   Here is a bit more on the Disney venture:

Disney's use of Compass East Corporation, created in Delaware in 1964, is an example of a dummy corporation established in order to purchase land. On September 30, 1966, Latin-American Development and Management Corporation; Ayefour Corporation (a play on words for Interstate 4); Tomahawk Properties, Incorporated; Reedy Creek Ranch, Incorporated; and Bay Lake Properties, Incorporated; all Florida corporations, were merged into Compass East Corporation. These corporations collectively purchased large masses of land in central Florida that would eventually become the Disney Resort. The dummy corporations were established in order to prevent "unknowing landowners" from increasing prices of the land by disguising the true plans and owner of the purchased acres.  While Disney's use of dummy corporations are within the confines of the law, the debate of whether the land was fairly obtained is still argued. Disney was also criticized for persuading the Florida government to waive municipal jurisdiction over the acquired land, allowing Disney to create anything on the land with little legal restriction. Today, that entity is known as the Reedy Creek Improvement District (RCID).

Gene:

You raise an interesting point about Disney's connection to Helliwell and his use of front companies to buy land. Helliwell was connected to the CIA and anti-Castro operations, makes me wonder if Disney worked with Helliwell on any of his anti-Castro operations. Maybe some of Mongoose's front companies were owned by Disney.

Another land scam is buying land and then selling it below market value to a politician. The sale of the land is a way of concealing a bribe. Metta's book CMC mentions this. Bribing would be an that the CIA would do and maybe Disney helped them with this.