The Education Forum

Howard Hunt's Confession

I wish I could know whether E.Howard Hunt made this story up to help his son St.John reap some financial security through perhaps a licensing and publishing deal?

Or, he was telling the truth about his fellow covert operators organizing the "Big Event" and at the behest of power people such as LBJ.

In accepting Hunt's "Big Event" tale as true, you must then accept the reality that JFK was taken out via a coup involving our own leaders.

It's a tough choice. 

Doug, was your friend E.Howard Hunt telling the truth with his "Big Event" confession?

@William Plumlee and St John Hunt announced on Facebook that Plumlee had been given permission, by St. John Hunt, to reveal that Plumlee had flown Howard Hunt to Dallas on the morning of the JFKA. I was shocked that that revelation was not mentioned here. I took that silence as an indication of the credibility with which members hold for Mr. Plumlee’s claims.

10 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

I wish I could know whether E.Howard Hunt made this story up to help his son St.John reap some financial security through perhaps a licensing and publishing deal?

Or, he was telling the truth about his fellow covert operators organizing the "Big Event" and at the behest of power people such as LBJ.

In accepting Hunt's "Big Event" tale as true, you must then accept the reality that JFK was taken out via a coup involving our own leaders.

It's a tough choice. 

Doug, was your friend E.Howard Hunt telling the truth with his "Big Event" confession?

Joe:

Howard was in a position to know much about the planning and carrying out of the plot to assassinate JFK.  As to whether he was telling the truth or not telling the truth in his confession I am not able to say. I should add that in a court of law a dying confession is normally given great credibility but in the case of the murder of President Kennedy it must be weighed very carefully because much essential information about the event is still unknown or unproven.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dying_declaration

Doug

Edited by Douglas Caddy