The Education Forum

Hall remembers Lee Oswald, life at Beckley Avenue rooming house

Interesting as heck.  He got a call from a guy speaking in Spanish?

That is not in the WC is it?

And he stopped between a fight to stop and say we are all brothers?  Sounds like .a real sociopath to me.

Fay listens in on the extension?

Well how often did they listen in on roomers calls. I doubt this was a one off.

Jim several Beckley witnesses had to have the caveat 'spanish or russian' spoken during the calls.

I do not see these confused for one another in Texas,.. so more likely the calls were in spanish and they were for Mr Herbert Leon Lee.

They added Russian as that is what the, police, and television news told them he spoke. 

Hall was told to not talk about Mr Lee 

"..her mother told the children to not talk about any of this with anyone."

and

"Hall turned her 1026 N. Beckley Ave. home into a museum, which by appointment can be toured. She kept the effort low key and sought help to partner with the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, which did not happen.

Hall said it was because she wouldn’t back the Warren Commission conclusions. “There’s too many questions,”

Was it really about money as she's doing a fine job propping up the Commission's Ommissions and fairytales. 

She knew Mr Lee. not Oswald.

Why does she claim the register is destroyed or pages are torn out... how does she know??? Seems a good thing to keep prying eyes away. 

Financial marketing strategy.

Cheers, Ed

Mrs. Patricia Hall is a valuable witness and one of only few remaining, and she is willing to share her memories. I see no grounds for accusing her from lying or misleading the public. Her little enterprise - museum - at least gives people a chance to visit a place of some historic significance. Patricia does not look like a rich person and she might be welcoming the opportunity to earn a bit of money from the tours. Who knows, she might have to sell that house if not the tours. 

She was 11 and doesn't admit Mr Lee was Herbert.

Her stories have stories.

There is no there there Andrej, and never was.

The only historical significance is the police frame up used Mr. Lee and Beckley to cinch up a commie cop killer, whom was innocent of all counts...

If Lee Oswald did live in any tiny room sans key, receipts, signed guest registration book, and witness then this is a holy place. 

Much like the virgin Mary was impregnated without intercourse so Oswald too was 'forced' similarly to give birth to a legend of Beckley...without deposit.

No contemporary evidence should make one stop and requestion their beliefs.

That means your 1026 religion is not based on proofs but hopes and prayers, the true definition of religion Andrej.

Much like Jesus, the police tell Johnson's that he wont be coming back. Whoa. How prophetic eh Andrej, must be true.

Pat Hall has used rumor and lack of evidence to pay for her lifestyle.

Her income is based on her misrepresentations.

... That's saintly Andrej?

What part of the planet did you say you inhabit mate? Utopian it must be. As none of your statements make sense in Dallas Texas any day of any week.

Cheers,

Ed

PS you must have found a Beckley Bus witness or Driver if this was gods choice.

Double Cheers 

Ed:

posts like your last one say a lot about  the state of mind and personality of their author. There is nothing that could cure your irrational and divergent style of writing. Please do not turn to me again unless you respond the question I asked several times: where did Lee Oswald change his pants and shirt after he left the Depository on Friday afternoon. If he did not, you would discard him as Prayer Man candidate. The reason I am still responding to your posts is that your posts exclude Lee Oswald as Prayer Man candidate. Otherwise, I would let you alone with your accusations and personal attacks after having stated that I disagree with your style of posting and the main thesis.

This is a very cool article.  Surely if this woman wanted to make up stories to enrich herself, she'd make up better ones.  These are vague enough to have a ring of truth.  

I liked how the article linked the possibility of the story of  Buddy Walther to the Spanish speaking caller.  Too bad that nobody who listened in on that call also spoke Spanish...

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 10:29 PM, Ed LeDoux said:

She was 11 and doesn't admit Mr Lee was Herbert.

Her stories have stories.

There is no there there Andrej, and never was.

The only historical significance is the police frame up used Mr. Lee and Beckley to cinch up a commie cop killer, whom was innocent of all counts...

If Lee Oswald did live in any tiny room sans key, receipts, signed guest registration book, and witness then this is a holy place. 

Much like the virgin Mary was impregnated without intercourse so Oswald too was 'forced' similarly to give birth to a legend of Beckley...without deposit.

No contemporary evidence should make one stop and requestion their beliefs.

That means your 1026 religion is not based on proofs but hopes and prayers, the true definition of religion Andrej.

Much like Jesus, the police tell Johnson's that he wont be coming back. Whoa. How prophetic eh Andrej, must be true.

Pat Hall has used rumor and lack of evidence to pay for her lifestyle.

Her income is based on her misrepresentations.

... That's saintly Andrej?

What part of the planet did you say you inhabit mate? Utopian it must be. As none of your statements make sense in Dallas Texas any day of any week.

Cheers,

Ed

PS you must have found a Beckley Bus witness or Driver if this was gods choice.

Double Cheers 

I like your writing style. Humor that drives home a point worth a second look.