The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

6 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Your attempts to connect Spencer are very pathetic especially since he voted for Joe Biden and has embraced liberalism.. 

Thanks for showing earlier with your HL Hunt post that you were just guessing to who the names in the date book are, this is why your book should be taken with a grain of salt because it's guilt by association and guess work based on extreme liberal bias. Unfortunetly you are too dense to understand why Feds like Spencer would try to associate themselves with MAGA so that low iq alarmist would think that it was the new 4th Reich.. Meanwhile non of the alarmism came true which is why your book isn't aging well.  

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Just now, Leslie Sharp said:
8 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Your attempts to connect Spencer are very pathetic especially since he voted for Joe Biden and has embraced liberalism.. 

Thanks for showing earlier with your HL Hunt post that you were just guessing to who the names in the date book are, this is why your book should be taken with a grain of salt because it's guilt by association and guess work based on extreme liberal bias. Unfortunetly you are too dense to understand why Feds like Spencer would try to associate themselves with MAGA so that low iq alarmist would think that it was the new 4th Reich.. Meanwhile non of the alarmism came true which is why your book isn't aging well.  

Expand  

When was Spencer's conversion?  

Richard Spencer, Radix Journal, May 8, 2014

For more than 20 years, American Renaissance and Jared Taylor have set the standard for a White consciousness movement. Others have undertaken this mission: William Pierce, Revilo Oliver, Willis Carto, among them. But Jared has been most successful in adhering to the norms of modern political organization. AmRen has, for two decades, focused on a few key issues that are (or should be) harmonious with “American values”: free association, the legitimacy of group interests, and the scientific study of genetic differences.
https://www.amren.com/news/2014/05/new-vistas-for-american-renaissance/

Provocation escalates, as I reminded Chris Barnard.  

Which pales in comparison to your piggy back on Kirks slander of implying that we're (N)azis, and trying to associate us with Richard Spencer. 🤡

3 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Which pales in comparison to your piggy back on Kirks slander of implying that we're (N)azis, and trying to associate us with Richard Spencer. 🤡

Disavow Spencer then.  And along the way, Jack Posobiec?

15 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:
23 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

A handful of amateur researchers have expressed frustration that we left room for alternative interpretation of several of the Lafitte entries, but I put it down to their insatiable need for immediate gratification.

2 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Disavow what, your attempted slander?

Richard Spencer's 2014 remarks for starters?

For more than 20 years, American Renaissance and Jared Taylor have set the standard for a White consciousness movement. Others have undertaken this mission: William Pierce, Revilo Oliver, Willis Carto, among them. But Jared has been most successful in adhering to the norms of modern political organization. AmRen has, for two decades, focused on a few key issues that are (or should be) harmonious with “American values”: free association, the legitimacy of group interests, and the scientific study of genetic differences.

I'm genuinely curious Matthew, when was his conversion?

Edited by Leslie Sharp

Richard Spencer's 2014 remarks for starters?

Meanwhile in reality: 

Richard Spencer Reiterates Support for Biden, Disavows 'Useless' and 'Traitorous' GOP

White nationalist Richard Spencer reiterated his support for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden Tuesday, days after a spokesman for the Biden campaign rejected Spencer's endorsement.

Replying to a tweet Tuesday morning, Spencer wrote that he recognized how "ineffective, useless, and traitorous the GOP is," reaffirming his decision to vote for Biden in the November election.

https://www.newsweek.com/richard-spencer-reiterates-support-biden-disavows-useless-traitorous-gop-1527555

32 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

This is so ugly. The Donks are saying Matt Taibbi is not a journalist, that he should be censored. 

Q: Why did the Donks, and allied Corporate Media, effectively censor the Wuhan lab-leak story? Who were the Donks working for? 

If the Donks effectively censored the Wuhan lab leak story (and they did), what else will they censor? 

I think skepticism is in order.....

2 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

This is so ugly. The Donks are saying Matt Taibbi is not a journalist, that he should be censored. 

Q: Why did the Donks, and allied Corporate Media, effectively censor the Wuhan lab-leak story? Who were the Donks working for? 

If the Donks effectively censored the Wuhan lab leak story (and they did), what else will they censor? 

I think skepticism is in order.....

I will try to find a clip of them trying to get Taibbi to out his sources on the Twitter files. Between this, Tucker J6 revelations and Lab Leak... it's been a bad week for the Donks💯

5 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Meanwhile in reality: 

Richard Spencer Reiterates Support for Biden, Disavows 'Useless' and 'Traitorous' GOP

White nationalist Richard Spencer reiterated his support for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden Tuesday, days after a spokesman for the Biden campaign rejected Spencer's endorsement.

Replying to a tweet Tuesday morning, Spencer wrote that he recognized how "ineffective, useless, and traitorous the GOP is," reaffirming his decision to vote for Biden in the November election.

https://www.newsweek.com/richard-spencer-reiterates-support-biden-disavows-useless-traitorous-gop-1527555

You asked what I meant by disavow Spencer, and I provided you a specific statement he made in 2014.

Spencer seems to be angry with middle of the road Republicans. Does he espouse Biden's policies or is he simply using this as an opportunity to make headlines?  It has the whiff of Roger Stone's dirty tricks. Have you asked Posobiec why Spencer jumped ship?

1 minute ago, Leslie Sharp said:

You asked what I meant by disavow Spencer, and I provided you a specific statement he made in 2014.

Spencer seems to be angry with middle of the road Republicans. Does he espouse Biden's policies or is he simply using this as an opportunity to make headlines?  It has the whiff of Roger Stone's dirty tricks. Have you asked Posobiec why Spencer jumped ship?

I already told you stoopaloop that everyone on the right who isn't a white supremist thinks he's a Fed, and we make fun of him for it and his failure to bring people into his alt right..  

The statement disavow what your slander means I'm not going to since it's obvious the game you are playing "Agree with me or you're a Richard Spencer supporter" meanwhile you are the one who will do things for far right if the price is right, I think there's a better word for that, I won't use here..