The Education Forum

Warren Commission - witnesses testified in the presence of eachother

I am looking for where exactly it says that some witnesses testified to the Warren Commission in the presence of other witnesses (which could have influenced the fidelity of the information provided by the witnesses). Specifically, I want to know if Drs. Humes, Boswell, and Finck testified in eachother's presence.

It might be worth re-checking the testimonies of Jarman, Norman, and Williams. I know they were flown out to Washington together, and that they all testified on the same day. They may very well have been present during each other's testimony. 

The same may be true of Greer and Kellerman. 

and of course, there were the interviews in Dallas before witnesses were called to DC. when the Parkland doctors were interviewed, they were first given a copy of the autospy report which contradicted their own recollections. this was designed to poison their memories or make them susceptible to believing their recollections were mistaken. 

and the black witnesses were all asked by Ford or Dulles if they had ever been in trouble with the law before. in 1964, this was a subtle message to stay in line.

On 12/5/2020 at 4:57 PM, Micah Mileto said:

I am looking for where exactly it says that some witnesses testified to the Warren Commission in the presence of other witnesses (which could have influenced the fidelity of the information provided by the witnesses). Specifically, I want to know if Drs. Humes, Boswell, and Finck testified in eachother's presence.

Micah:

Doctors Robert Shaw and Charles Gregory who, as you are aware, both operated on John Connally, testified back-to-back on the afternoon of April 21, 1964, in Washington before members of the Warren Commission and its staff. However, if you read their testimonies carefully you will see that they were present in the room together as they testified. See 4H113 [Warren Commission Vol 4, page 113]

Gary