The Education Forum

President Kennedy gave Israel a strong warning about its nuclear reactor in 1963

6 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

It is an insightful book, imo. My autographed copy is falling apart and full of highlighting. I would suggest trying to get a copy to read through WorldCat before buying it, because of its price. 

https://www.worldcat.org/title/final-judgment-the-missing-link-in-the-jfk-assassination-conspiracy/oclc/1045631516&referer=brief_results

Its flaw to me, however, is its main thesis that everything points back to Mossad in the assassination of JFK, and that just isn't realistic. 

Just the same, plenty of food for thought...

Thank you Pamela, I have found one and I am working my way through it. I agree, I think the assassination was in the interests of multiple parties, which all benefitted from LBJ being president. 

I'm only going to add my knee-jerk reaction, which starts, as with Jim and Pamela, by agreeing that historically JFK's very progressive agenda is now understood to have extended even to the Middle East, giving us even more reason to admire him; but to warn, as I have seen in a few places on Facebook where the Israeli connection has been cited, against what, in that forum (FB) has regularly turned to stereotypical anti-Semitic ravings about Jews controlling the world. Of course I am NOT saying that this is happening here in any way, only that we need to be cautious in this respect and that I have to admit my defenses rise up whenever I see Israel mentioned in this context.

19 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Thank you Pamela, I have found one and I am working my way through it. I agree, I think the assassination was in the interests of multiple parties, which all benefitted from LBJ being president. 

You're welcome, Chris. I agree.  LBJ was a known champion of Israel. No more inspections at Dimona.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Pamela Brown said:

No it's not.  After JFK was out of the way Angleton gave them the keys to the castle so to speak.   See Jeff Morley's Ghost.

Edited by Ron Bulman

20 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

No it's not.  After JFK was out of the way Angleton gave them the keys to the castle so to speak.   See Jeff Morley's Ghost.

I  was in touch with Mordechai Vanunu at one time.  I have no doubt of what is going on...