The Education Forum

Weird Ruth Paine interview - I guess it's funny to her 3/25/68

Interesting interview of Carol Burnett.

My goodness she looks so much like Ruth Paine. 

The face and face shape, eyes, big toothed smile, hair color and haircut.

I was always quite attracted to Burnett.

usoY2BCf4bPaYuTFaQ6aPRSW-dFzra7vGASFflx1

Well, whoever this really is, she has a sweet and gentle dog and she is gently affectionate toward it and she probably reads alot judging from the packed bookshelf behind her.

She seems quite smitten with her interviewer hence perhaps her relaxed and giggly demeanor which otherwise would seem a little out of place considering the serious JFK tragedy questions proposed to her?

Her answer regards her missing the rifle being placed in her car in New Orleans by Lee Harvey Oswald and not her seems rational, however, when she and Marina arrived back in to her home, Lee Oswald wasn't around to do the unpacking was he?

Which begs the question, who unpacked the car at that time?

Someone must have grabbed the rifle to place it in Ruth's garage. Either Marina herself, Ruth or her husband MIchael who, it would make sense, might have been asked to help unload the belongings by Ruth, even though they were living apart at that time.

6 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Interesting interview of Carol Burnett.

My goodness she looks so much like Ruth Paine. 

The face and face shape, eyes, big toothed smile, hair color and haircut.

I was always quite attracted to Burnett.

usoY2BCf4bPaYuTFaQ6aPRSW-dFzra7vGASFflx1

Well, whoever this really is, she has a sweet and gentle dog and she is gently affectionate toward it and she probably reads alot judging from the packed bookshelf behind her.

She seems quite smitten with her interviewer hence perhaps her relaxed and giggly demeanor which otherwise would seem a little out of place considering the serious JFK tragedy questions proposed to her?

Her answer regards her missing the rifle being placed in her car in New Orleans by Lee Harvey Oswald and not her seems rational, however, when she and Marina arrived back in to her home, Lee Oswald wasn't around to do the unpacking was he?

Which begs the question, who unpacked the car at that time?

Someone must have grabbed the rifle to place it in Ruth's garage. Either Marina herself, Ruth or her husband MIchael who, it would make sense, might have been asked to help unload the belongings by Ruth, even though they were living apart at that time.

Good comment.

Idk, I bet that "body language analysis" can probably be placed in the woo pile. Just too many factors going on psychologically for any study to reasonably account for all of them. I'm also not sure about those "how to spot a xxxx" tutorials that get passed around our legal system as fact.