The Education Forum

Major Secret Service book coming 5/18/21 from renowned Pulitzer Prize winning author Carol Leonnig ZERO FAIL- I better be mentioned!

This book is blowing up on Twitter. The author was on Rachel Maddow's show tonight; an entire half hour was dedicated to the subject. The resulting impression is that the Secret Service is one giant sh*t-show. An utter debacle. Just a giant WTF hearing about how horrible this agency is. Unreal.

20 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

This book is blowing up on Twitter. The author was on Rachel Maddow's show tonight; an entire half hour was dedicated to the subject. The resulting impression is that the Secret Service is one giant sh*t-show. An utter debacle. Just a giant WTF hearing about how horrible this agency is. Unreal.

I received the book today and, to my amazement (shock), while she ignored my JFK research, she referenced my fourth book for other info!

No photo description available.

Looks pretty obvious that Leonnig threw in a citation so she can claim later that she "reviewed Mr. Palamara's work and I cited it in my book"

Notice that she doesn't cite any of the Secret Service interviews that you did concerning the Kennedy detail. 

This is not exactly something to be proud of, she's being disingenuous here.