The Education Forum

Destroying the WC lies --- The Rifle, Part III

2 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

By the way, the "MRS" is no mistake on behalf of investigators. They went on to say that they suspected it may of been the mother of Oswald that rented the PO Box. So someone, very early on, witnessed "Mrs Lee H Oswald" on a PO Box application form that indicated her as the primary.

Thanks for correcting my keying mistake.  I did mean 1963, not 64.  As Gil mentions about liking to see the citation I wonder where it's from, FBI files, a Warren Commission Document?  My initial thought was that this would be from the Chicago FBI's office investigation into the rifle on 11/23/1963 relating to Kline's sporting goods.  Did the Chicago office contact the Dallas office or the Post Office  (Harry Homes involved?) to find out who the P O Box was rented by?

Why would they suspect, at that point, it was his mother?  Did Lee have Marina open it in her name.  Was it opened in his name, by her.  With her name only on part 3 that disappeared ???  Confusing but very interesting and important. 

13 minutes ago, Tony Krome said:

My source is the FBI files over at Mary Ferrell, FBI 62-109060 JFK HQ File

I'm not questioning the source but doesn't the 109060 have a dash - 4 digit number after it?  Or, do you have a link to the one you are referring to?

28 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Thanks for correcting my keying mistake.  I did mean 1963, not 64.  As Gil mentions about liking to see the citation I wonder where it's from, FBI files, a Warren Commission Document?  My initial thought was that this would be from the Chicago FBI's office investigation into the rifle on 11/23/1963 relating to Kline's sporting goods.  Did the Chicago office contact the Dallas office or the Post Office  (Harry Homes involved?) to find out who the P O Box was rented by?

Why would they suspect, at that point, it was his mother?  Did Lee have Marina open it in her name.  Was it opened in his name, by her.  With her name only on part 3 that disappeared ???  Confusing but very interesting and important. 

Happy to help;

Here's one citation relevant to Jenkins;

post-office-box-marina-marguerite-mother

and the other source that clarifies the "mother" mentioned above;

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=145501#relPageId=73&search="chicago_office has revealed that a weapon"