The Education Forum

The sorcerer's apprentice interviews Malcolm Blunt.

The second loose talk with JFK Assassination Researcher Malcolm Blunt on Aug 25th 2021. Again we talk about elements of Malcolm's Archive which shall be accessible to all from late Nov 2021 at the dealeyplazauk.com website.

SHOW MORE

Thanks for posting this Pete.  It's really a privilege to listen to Malcom and Bart discuss their work as well as being so informative.  

So much info there.   Eight binders of indexes to the HSCA files disappeared plus I don't remember how many of document indexes heavily redacted .  Sergio A Smith's Houston files, missing in 1995, after they should have been turned over to the ARRB.  Un edited Dallas affidavits sent to Washington in 1967, gone.  Hosty a scapegoat because he talked too much, and left clues behind.  Oswald received regular checks through Western Union.  GEEEZZZZ.

Didn't Bart say a bunch of files will be available to the public in November? 

Do you have a link to their first talk or know when the next one is?

Please pass on my thanks to them for their time, work, and trying to educate the rest of us.

13 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Thanks for posting this Pete.  It's really a privilege to listen to Malcom and Bart discuss their work as well as being so informative.  

So much info there.   Eight binders of indexes to the HSCA files disappeared plus I don't remember how many of document indexes heavily redacted .  Sergio A Smith's Houston files, missing in 1995, after they should have been turned over to the ARRB.  Un edited Dallas affidavits sent to Washington in 1967, gone.  Hosty a scapegoat because he talked too much, and left clues behind.  Oswald received regular checks through Western Union.  GEEEZZZZ.

Didn't Bart say a bunch of files will be available to the public in November? 

Please pass on my thanks to them for their time, work, and trying to educate the rest of us.

Ron, yes I agree, the video is full of interesting info.  Malcolm Blunt is a walking gold mine.  I've had the pleasure of a one to one talk with him & his knowledge is encyclopaedic!  Over recent weeks Malcolm has had his JFK library, along with assorted pamphlets etc., for sale to DPUK members.  More are on the way too.  A revised list of stuff available will soon be posted on DPUK's FB site, available to anyone.

Bart has been digitising Malcolm's files for some time now.  New stuff is added almost daily.  You can search our database for free.(Dealey Plaza U.K.)

I missed their first talk.  If I find the link I'll let you know.  The next one is sometime in September, which I will add to this thread.

Glad to pass on your thanks!

16 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Below is the link to Bart's You Tube collection.  The earlier conversation with Malcolm is there.