The Education Forum

The Bus Ride

Gil Jesus

Some other points about Mrs. Bledsoe.

- The sum total of her evidence that she ever rented a room to Oswald :  he wrote his name on a calendar page that she no longer had because her son took it and sold it for $5.00

- The FBI brought the LHO arrest shirt out to her and showed it to her before she testified

- In her testimony she claimed to have seen a photo of Oswald's baby (Rachel) when he first arrived to rent her room.  But Rachel was born after he allegedly moved out.

CE 2641, p. 2:

"JONES said that after the driver mentioned this, and from his recollection of OSWALD's picture as it appeared om television and in the newspapers, he thought it was possible it could have been OSWALD.  He emphasized, however, that he did not have a good view of this man at any time and could not positively identify him as being identical with LEE HARVEY OSWALD.  He said he was inclined to think it might have been OSWALD only because the bus driver told him so."

Edited by John Iacoletti

4 minutes ago, John Iacoletti said:

CE 2641, p. 2:

"JONES said that after the driver mentioned this, and from his recollection of OSWALD's picture as it appeared om television and in the newspapers, he thought it was possible it could have been OSWALD.  He emphasized, however, that he did not have a good view of this man at any time and could not positively identify him as being identical with LEE HARVEY OSWALD.  He said he was inclined to think it might have been OSWALD only because the bus driver told him so."

Yep.  But, he still told me what he told me.

1 hour ago, John Iacoletti said:

CE 2641, p. 2:

It's obvious what happened, Mr. Iacoletti. Young Mr. Jones told the authorities at the time that he definitely saw Mr. Oswald on the bus. This displeased the authorities greatly, who were very pro-LHO, and they intimidated the poor kid into downgrading his identification to a weak subjunctive mood.

Thankfully, Mr. Brown got the real truth out of Mr. Jones a few decades later.

6 hours ago, Alan Ford said:

Thank you very much, Mr. Cole.

I fully agree about DPD------I don't believe they were in the loop on either false-flag op or on assassination. Though of course an individual or two (or three) could have been involved (again: in either conspiracy). (The Tippit thing has led to much speculation in this direction.)

If the man in the Oldsmobile was indeed there to take Mr. Oswald away, then he could have been anyone. If not a plain clothes man, then all he would have had to do was flash SS credentials at the officer.

That is true, about flashing SS credentials. There are hard factual reports, affidavits from DPD and Dallas Sheriffs, of a man flashing SS credentials near the GK, where, as I am sure you know, the real SS had no one. 

So, someone in a car flashing SS credentials is a possible scenario. 

There are other, less solid reports of mysterious suited men also flashing SS credentials around Dallas 11/22. 

AFAIK, there are no DPD or Sheriff reports of a man in a car near the TSBD flashing SS credentials.

But, as we apparently agree, after the fact, a lot of complicity took place. 

10 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

That is true, about flashing SS credentials. There are hard factual reports, affidavits from DPD and Dallas Sheriffs, of a man flashing SS credentials near the GK, where, as I am sure you know, the real SS had no one. 

So, someone in a car flashing SS credentials is a possible scenario. 

There are other, less solid reports of mysterious suited men also flashing SS credentials around Dallas 11/22. 

AFAIK, there are no DPD or Sheriff reports of a man in a car near the TSBD flashing SS credentials.

But, as we apparently agree, after the fact, a lot of complicity took place. 

Yep!

It's possible that whoever was in that Oldsmobile was complicit not in the assassination plan itself but in the non-lethal false-flag one. As soon as they learn that Pres. Kennedy was actually hit, they scarper in panic and confusion. 

18 minutes ago, Alan Ford said:

Yep!

It's possible that whoever was in that Oldsmobile was complicit not in the assassination plan itself but in the non-lethal false-flag one. As soon as they learn that Pres. Kennedy was actually hit, they scarper in panic and confusion. 

Well, my eyes are the size of saucer plates reading your comments here. 

That is what I suspect---a false flag op, that was piggy-backed on by Cuban exiles, and mercs, the Miami crowd. 

Were the Miamians tipped off by a higher up in the CIA? Or learned something providentially? A leak? A password to gain LHO's confidence? 

I don't know. 

I may be the only JFKA researcher who does not know exactly and precisely what happened on 11/22. 

52 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Well, my eyes are the size of saucer plates reading your comments here. 

That is what I suspect---a false flag op, that was piggy-backed on by Cuban exiles, and mercs, the Miami crowd. 

Were the Miamians tipped off by a higher up in the CIA? Or learned something providentially? A leak? A password to gain LHO's confidence? 

I don't know. 

I may be the only JFKA researcher who does not know exactly and precisely what happened on 11/22. 

!

I have no doubt that the TSBD folks (incl. Mr. Truly) were all 'guiltocent', i.e. party to and helpful facilitators of what they thought would be a non-lethal false-flag operation. They were on the same team as Mr. Oswald. It's why he was given a job there in the first place. Like Mr. Oswald, they were doing what was (by their lights) a patriotic duty. They had zero clue that an actual assassination was going to happen.

After the shooting, the order came through from whoever had been their liaison for the false-flag plan: Hang Oswald out to dry. The preposterous 'lone nut' fairytale had to be invented, with him as the lone nut. There was no other way.

Many lies were told afterwards by these TSBD 'guiltocents', making them look guilty to many of complicity in the assassination plot. The failure to separate out false-flag complicity from assassination-plot complicity has caused such dreadful confusion in the research community over the years.

2 hours ago, Alan Ford said:

!

I have no doubt that the TSBD folks (incl. Mr. Truly) were all 'guiltocent', i.e. party to and helpful facilitators of what they thought would be a non-lethal false-flag operation. They were on the same team as Mr. Oswald. It's why he was given a job there in the first place. Like Mr. Oswald, they were doing what was (by their lights) a patriotic duty. They had zero clue that an actual assassination was going to happen.

After the shooting, the order came through from whoever had been their liaison for the false-flag plan: Hang Oswald out to dry. The preposterous 'lone nut' fairytale had to be invented, with him as the lone nut. There was no other way.

Many lies were told afterwards by these TSBD 'guiltocents', making them look guilty to many of complicity in the assassination plot. The failure to separate out false-flag complicity from assassination-plot complicity has caused such dreadful confusion in the research community over the years.

I have a different take. 

There was a very small plan to stage a false-flag failed JFKA. To be blamed on Castro, to trigger an invasion. 

But somehow a couple-three guys piggybacked on the plan, and shot for real. Perhaps everyone was from Miami, excepting LHO. 

But...who knows. 

On 11/8/2023 at 12:39 PM, Alan Ford said:

Cf this from Mr Howard Brennan's book:

While surveying the area, I glanced away to the side of the Depository Building and found something I could not understand. At that time there was a side entrance towards the rear of the building on Houston Street. At some point during the morning hours, the police had sealed off parking in that block and forced all cars to move

However! The Weaver photo (12:29pm) shows different:

Weaver-cars-brennan.jpg