The Education Forum

The ' Nash Rambler' on Elm .

Jake Hammond

17 hours ago, Jake Hammond said:

Thank you both, I think that I've looked at those threads before but I'll definitely re-read as its been such a long time. I'll also attempt to clean up this topic and add the important images back in. I was on a re-learning curve.  The text should at least makes sense and the colour, spec and year are accurate. The rambler and getaway for persons unknown is a very viable lead into something !

Hello Jake,

I couldn't help but to check on your sign up date.So there is a chance that you might not be familiar with Tosh Plumlee.

The picture of the Nash Rambler came from CIA operative Tosh Plumlee.The car even has a blue Mexico Tourist sticker.I've watched a video on Youtube of Jay (the owner) being very secretive of that car.I honestly believe that Tosh wanted to imply that he is "in the know" on the Nash Rambler.A Nash Rambler that might also have given Lee Harvey Oswald a ride to Mexico.

This is all just speculation on my part,but I would not be surprised AT ALL if it was all true.

FWIW,Tosh was in Dealey Plaza that day & might have flew in one of the assassination teams.

Edited by Michael Crane

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Hello Jake,

I couldn't help but to check on your sign up date.So there is a chance that you might not be familiar with Tosh Plumlee.

The picture of the Nash Rambler came from CIA operative Tosh Plumlee.The car even has a blue Mexico Tourist sticker.I've watched a video on Youtube of Jay (the owner) being very secretive of that car.I honestly believe that Tosh wanted to imply that he is "in the know" on the Nash Rambler.A Nash Rambler that might also have given Lee Harvey Oswald a ride to Mexico.

This is all just speculation on my part,but I would not be surprised AT ALL if it was all true.

FWIW,Tosh was in Dealey Plaza that day & might have flew in one of the assassination teams.

Thanks Michael, I have read some into Tosh Plumlee previously and the Rambler story although I need to read again. However, the image at 1240 shows the Rambler parked exactly like witnesses said and at the exact time. In addition the car behind it could well be the Cadillac narrowly avoiding it. I think for once we've caught a break here and this image captures exactly what good witnesses have stated. The object of this topic was to nail down if the 1240 image shows 'the rambler' and if so what the model of 'Rambler' is.  Its an AMC '61/2 Rambler 'classic' station wagon, most likely in Echo green. The images of the Mexico/Tosh car show a 1959 rambler. The '59 had twin headlights spaced almost touching each other, almost in pods above the Bonnet line. In addition it has two distinctive vertical bumper over riders on the bumper going up and above the horizontal. The car at 1240 has the small vertical pieces BELOW the bumper, as per a' 61/2 'classic'. 

It would be a huge coincidence to me that another light-coloured Rambler station wagon would pull up at the curb at 1240 and narrowly avoid being hit by a large luxury car following it. Two in one minute of the same make, model, colour tone, same parking position and followed by very likely the car witnesses stated. Thats just a step too far into coincidence theory for me. Therefore I can't see any way for the Plumlee story to be accurate and the 59 Rambler Mexico car to be the one on Elm at 1240 picking someone up who looked like Oswalds double. Below is a 62 sedan with original wheels.

Screenshot%202021-11-25%20at%2023.32.08.

Edited by Jake Hammond

On 11/5/2022 at 3:22 PM, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

Is there a timing on the above ? Is this the 12.40 h picture ? 

Looks like all traffic lanes were open (well... perhaps they never really closed them after the shooting... nothing would surprise me anymore)

Yes the sign in the full image says 12.40, I'm not aware of the lanes being closed I think that traffic just piled up in the right lane due to rubber necking and Ramblers innocently picking people up.....

I will not speculate any longer on Tosh Plumlee's motive for posting a picture of a Nash Rambler.A Nash Rambler that has been a topic of conversation in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

I will say that it was a treat to listen to CIA operative Tosh Plumlee & CIA operative Gerry Patrick Hemming arguing with each other about some of the details of the assassination & CIA operations here on the forum.

Edited by Michael Crane

9 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

I will not speculate any longer on Tosh Plumlee's motive for posting a picture of a Nash Rambler.A Nash Rambler that has been a topic of conversation in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

I will say that it was a treat to listen to CIA operative Tosh Plumlee & CIA operative Gerry Patrick Hemming arguing with each other about some of the details of the assassination & CIA operations here on the forum.

I bet, is that on a topic that's still active ?

10 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

I bet, is that on a topic that's still active ?

I honestly cannot say.It was so long ago,but if I was a betting man,I would say that they are still on the forum.It would take a lot of time to research both guys posting history.I do not ever recall a request from either to have a post or thread deleted.

*Edited to say that Tosh has deleted some of his posts in the past.

Edited by Michael Crane

I know that it sounds very strange me saying that I seen a video of the Nash Rambler that Jay owned and was so secretive.

But trust me,there is absolutely no reason at all for me to lie about it.I have nothing to gain from it.I did go back to Youtube to search for the said video,but came up empty.

Edited by Michael Crane

Jake,

As you can see...I do not post very often.And if you read my bio,you will read that I would like to contribute to the forum when ever possible & that I also will give an opinion.

This thread is titled Nash Rambler,so I am giving you a contribution.It was pretty wild to see the video that I seen on Youtube.I want you to know that I am not attached to Tosh or Jay in any capacity.

The Youtube video was pretty long & one thing that I can remember was that they were careful not to show the license plate.The car was in a garage & not in a field like the other pictures.They were doing something with the car that I cannot recall all of the details.But they were working and cleaning out the car & showing it's interior.

I seem to recall the Nash Rambler being half in,and half out of the garage (somewhere in there) 

There is a chance that you may be able to find it using different search words.

I had some different pictures of the car I believe in my Photobucket account or Facebook that I saved.I probably deleted them because I felt there would never be a need to use them.

Peace out.

Ruth and her Chevy Bel Air & the car recently.

I must admit Ruth’s looking kinda sultry there……

Edited by Sean Coleman

Well,I had two of them,but for the life of me I cannot find the other.I remember it being a front view that clearly showed the license plate.

Good luck finding these on the internet.

The blue Mexico sticker is located right under the letter "T" in the word host.

Edited by Michael Crane

31 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

Well,I had two of them,but for the life of me I cannot find the other.I remember it being a front view that clearly showed the license plate.

Good luck finding these on the internet.

The blue Mexico sticker is located right under the letter "T" in the word host.

Thank you, I'll research what Tosh and Jay said more closely. The car pictured isn't the one at 1240 but it may well be that there is a middle ground and there may even be another Rambler involved somewhere in the plot anyway. That the next thing I need to do to fill out this topic. if you have any good links please do share. 

Tosh was an interesting character.Because of his claims,I wanted to try & find out if he was being truthful or not.

In the end,I did find him a credible person.His stories seems to be truthful & accurate.

I believe that he wanted people to know that he was attached & informed on some of the events going on to give him credibility.

An ego sort of speak.

Thread Hijacking! - Casual Conversations - Fiverr Community

Become more aware of the CIA operative known as Tosh Plumlee whenever you have some free time & are bored.

https://lbjthemasterofdeceit.com/2021/06/13/in-defense-of-tosh-plumlee-how-his-critics-unintentionally-help-to-vindicate-him-and-his-story-of-that-day/

Edited by Michael Crane