The Education Forum

The ' Nash Rambler' on Elm .

Jake Hammond

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The WC didn’t change the car’s color. Craig told the FBI the day after the assassination that the car was white

2. The photo in the original post of a car next to a policeman on Houston was taken on either 11/23 or 11/24.

3. In case you wonder, the 2 photos taken from the South knoll were taken at 12:41 by Jim Murray.

10 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

Why suspicious?

Doesn't he match descriptions of a man seen on the 6th floor with a rifle ? sport jacket, hat, darker skin ? Also the Rambler was driven by a darer skinned possibly cuban looking man apparently. He also looks quite cool and relaxed relative to the situation. Just seems incongruous. 

16 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

1. The WC didn’t change the car’s color. Craig told the FBI the day after the assassination that the car was white

2. The photo in the original post of a car next to a policeman on Houston was taken on either 11/23 or 11/24.

3. In case you wonder, the 2 photos taken from the South knoll were taken at 12:41 by Jim Murray.

Ok so the 62 chevy wagon is a non starter as that photo isn't even on the right day ? I'll amend tomorrow. 

I'll check up on what Craig said again, maybe I was too quick there to blame the WC . Happy to be pulled up on issues as always. 

3 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

Doesn't he match descriptions of a man seen on the 6th floor with a rifle ? sport jacket, hat, darker skin ? Also the Rambler was driven by a darer skinned possibly cuban looking man apparently. He also looks quite cool and relaxed relative to the situation. Just seems incongruous. 

I think he’s seen in several other images. 

5 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

5 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

I'll read your blog and his statements fully tomorrow, I've seen them previously but not for over a year... its late here though and I'm done for the day.