The Education Forum

"No untoward accident or incident"- Chief Curry (11/20/63) AND Charles Batchelor (11/21/63)

On 12/12/2021 at 2:52 AM, Vince Palamara said:

Thanks Vince for posting this.

Watching Chief Curry here reinforces my general view that he was probably not a conspirator. He comes across as sincere and a bit worried, but not cognizant of what was about to happen. I read his "The JFK Assassination File" years ago, and although he publicly blamed our man "Oswald" in 1963, it was clear that by 1969, he had plenty of doubts about the case.

Here's Peter Dale Scott's interview with Chief Curry on the grassy knoll in the 1977 in which Curry admits flat out that a shooter was on the knoll: 

On 12/13/2021 at 1:29 PM, Paul Jolliffe said:

Thanks Vince for posting this.

Watching Chief Curry here reinforces my general view that he was probably not a conspirator. He comes across as sincere and a bit worried, but not cognizant of what was about to happen. I read his "The JFK Assassination File" years ago, and although he publicly blamed our man "Oswald" in 1963, it was clear that by 1969, he had plenty of doubts about the case.

Here's Peter Dale Scott's interview with Chief Curry on the grassy knoll in the 1977 in which Curry admits flat out that a shooter was on the knoll: 

Yes--that is my video compilation from my channel.