The Education Forum

The never-before-seen UNIQUE TSBD elevator view: a person would have been seen on every floor (etc.)!!!

This is gold Vince.  Before the renovation into the Oswald did it all by himself museum.  A brief shot of the stairs doesn't do them justice but does show how narrow and steep they were. 

Maybe more importantly it shows the freight elevator gates.  Up, the elevator won't move from that floor.

Boom, Boom.  Run for the elevator while most are still stunned.  Down, out the back door right by them, gone.

8 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

This is gold Vince.  Before the renovation into the Oswald did it all by himself museum.  A brief shot of the stairs doesn't do them justice but does show how narrow and steep they were. 

Maybe more importantly it shows the freight elevator gates.  Up, the elevator won't move from that floor.

Boom, Boom.  Run for the elevator while most are still stunned.  Down, out the back door right by them, gone.

Yes! I am stunned that others on the different floors could see someone easily going up or down!!

If anyone missed this it is historical.  Seeing the sixth floor stripped, nothing like it is today.  The reporter carrying the tripod up the stairs "oh boy, this is a walk up".  Seeing through the freight elevator gate the open floors as they pass them.  Then at about 35 seconds in you hear the chain on the gate raising it as they get to the sixth floor.  Stalling it there until the gate is lowered again.

I chuckled at the pigeon flying around when they opened the gate.  Half a million for the building in the early 80's, then renovation.  Now city offices with the museum bringing in lines of people at $20 a pop.  A revenue producing city owned building.  I wonder what it's worth today.

I'm trying to remember the name of the "retired" CIA agent who advised the developers of the museum.

I thought the first time I went, in the mid early 90's the "sniper's nest" was accessible.  You could look out the window they said LHO did the deed from.  Not blocked off with plexiglass and the boxes stacked as today.  I guess the modern version is more tasteful, less morbid.

I've been told the guy I saw the weekend before the 50th anniversary prancing through Dealy Plaza with a bull horn leading a congo line chanting "no more lies" was probably Alex Jones.  Maybe practicing for this on the 22nd?

Watch Alex Jones Scream About Official JFK 'Lies' Until He Coughs. Update: Then He Got Punched - The Atlantic

23 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

If anyone missed this it is historical.  Seeing the sixth floor stripped, nothing like it is today.  The reporter carrying the tripod up the stairs "oh boy, this is a walk up".  Seeing through the freight elevator gate the open floors as they pass them.  Then at about 35 seconds in you hear the chain on the gate raising it as they get to the sixth floor.  Stalling it there until the gate is lowered again.

I chuckled at the pigeon flying around when they opened the gate.  Half a million for the building in the early 80's, then renovation.  Now city offices with the museum bringing in lines of people at $20 a pop.  A revenue producing city owned building.  I wonder what it's worth today.

I'm trying to remember the name of the "retired" CIA agent who advised the developers of the museum.

I thought the first time I went, in the mid early 90's the "sniper's nest" was accessible.  You could look out the window they said LHO did the deed from.  Not blocked off with plexiglass and the boxes stacked as today.  I guess the modern version is more tasteful, less morbid.

I've been told the guy I saw the weekend before the 50th anniversary prancing through Dealy Plaza with a bull horn leading a congo line chanting "no more lies" was probably Alex Jones.  Maybe practicing for this on the 22nd?

Watch Alex Jones Scream About Official JFK 'Lies' Until He Coughs. Update: Then He Got Punched - The Atlantic

Charles Briggs:

CHARLES BRIGGS, CIA: TEXAS SCHOOL BOOK DEPOSITORY/SIXTH FLOOR MUSEUM…11/22/63? | Vince Palamara