The Education Forum

Simple proof that the Zapruder film has been altered.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/18/2022 at 6:17 PM, Chris Davidson said:

Motion is much easier to compare.

Jackie's hand should help you with the timing.

Right Stride, Left Stride, Right Stride

Might take some time to load.

Bronson-Pedestal-Stab300-x-1-5-Loop-B-F-

Good eyes! I don't know if the Bronson film shows him stepping with the left or right foot. I'm going to have to strain my eyes a bit.

Finding that couple through the trees debunks a separate conspiracy theory. They are shown in the Nix film with the Franzen family in the background. It is thought that they were standing very close to the franzen's and so when they don't show up next to them in the Z film it is thought to be  Evidence of alteration. But your finding them in the Bronson film adds further proof they were standing about 40 ft closer to Nix than the alteration Theory supposes. It can be proven by the Nix footage but it requires a detailed breakdown of Nix's point of view. Your find in the Bronson film is more direct and simple proof that debunks that particular CT.

Edited by Chris Bristow

Chris,
In the previous gif, are you saying you see the couple in the red box and not the running man?
I don't see her legs touching the ground. I see one person in the red box within the gif.
I assume then, you believe the running man is in the blue box(#3) in this new collage?
The running man being the person who first appears in Z at Z325.
Orientation wise, how does that work? 

Overall.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2022 at 9:37 PM, Chris Davidson said:

Simple proof.

Bell enlightens us.

Unless you believe Jackie rose back up (into her same position in Nix) after she amazingly sat down in Z in 1/3second.

Might help you realize why Nix ends where it does.

Maybe Bronson/Z subtlety next, but un-necessary.

Bell-Nix74a59e6171251c7a.gif

ZNix1.gif

And, just as it was impossible for Jackie to do her instantaneous slide, it is also a good idea to check other films for impossible feats in the same vicinity.

Bell gives us Van Halen's version of "Jump". (Excised frames reference of course.)

The limo and the "stooping lady" near the sprocket hole in sync.

Helps when you stabilize stationary objects and then view the moving objects.

Bell-Stabilized.gif

On 9/2/2022 at 7:58 PM, Chris Davidson said:

And, just as it was impossible for Jackie to do her instantaneous slide, it is also a good idea to check other films for impossible feats in the same vicinity.

Bell gives us Van Halen's version of "Jump". (Excised frames reference of course.)

The limo and the "stooping lady" near the sprocket hole in sync.

Helps when you stabilize stationary objects and then view the moving objects.

Chris, I think your gif stabilization introduced an illusion.  Here are two frames from your gif.

comp2.thumb.jpg.9dadf8a7b31c5db32466cfc7238f1ae4.jpg

Notice the size of the yellow lines?  That's the camera panning. It caused the Van Halen jump.

Here are the same film without stabilization, you can see the camera panning wildly:

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/27926-bell-film-gifs-part-1/

Might as well jump!

Edited by Henry Frost

Henry,

In my gif, imagine putting yellow numbers on the stooping women's rear end in each frame and labeling them 1-4.

Compare the distance she moves between 1/2 then 3/4.

Now go back and look how far she travels between 2/3.

These are four consecutive frames = 1/4 second

Panning does not increase her physical speed.

Robin's are a copy from the 6th floor museum.

I obtained mine from a different source. They are the same in terms of content, but the 6th floor cropped some of the sprocket hole area.

In fact, when you acquire a copy with the full sprocket hole images intact, look closely for the edge markings and how often they repeat.

13 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

Compare the distance she moves between 1/2 then 3/4.

Now go back and look how far she travels between 2/3.

I see what you mean, she's moving really fast from right to left.  Maybe she's a fast runner lol.

Anyway, I always look forward to your work.  👍

The sprockets always intrigue me too.