The Education Forum

Bell Film Gifs Part 1

The pan back into the Plaza has always seemed to me as representing a revelation of the black hole  which had just been punched open in the 20th Century. Maybe reading too much into it, but it is an astonishing shot in amateur filmmaking.

It really does look like the umbrella man and the dark-complected man are conversing.

It still blows my mind they let people drive through Elm St after Kennedy was shot. Understanding they didn't know JFK was dead at the time but you'd think given the situation on Elm Street police would've directed traffic elsewhere. 

@Paul Cummings

It still blows my mind they let people drive through Elm St after Kennedy was shot. Understanding they didn't know JFK was dead at the time but you'd think given the situation on Elm Street police would've directed traffic elsewhere.

They took away the body, they took away the limousine, they were destroying the crime scene by letting the traffic flow just like as nothing had happened. In the very first seconds after the shooting they started sterilizazing the crime scene by collecting evidence to let it dissapeare(bullet behind curb south side Elm) and began to brainwash eyewittness in the county courts building. (Jean Hill's book:THE LAST DISSENTING WITNESS) ...to make room for their pre planned lone- nut coverstory ... ... what "they" didn't know then: By doing so they created the biggest public-relations desaster in US history ... I would say in the world.

7 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Is that Babushka Lady in the tan coat and pink hat?

Yes that's the Babushka Lady she was wearing a tan coat and pink head scarf and had a large carry bag with a strap slung over her right shoulder.

BABUSHKA.jpg

2 hours ago, Robin Unger said:

Yes that's the Babushka Lady she was wearing a tan coat and pink head scarf and had a large carry bag with a strap slung over her right shoulder.

I think most on the forum already know, but in the blow up picture you can easily see that she is carrying a camera in her left hand.  It appears to be either a box camera or possibly a Polaroid that made the "instant" pictures.  In some of the films/pictures she seems to be making a picture just as the limo passes through the area she is standing.  Unfortunately, up until this time, she has not definitively been identified, nor has it been determined if she took a picture, nor it's whereabouts if it exists.

55 minutes ago, Richard Price said:

I think most on the forum already know, but in the blow up picture you can easily see that she is carrying a camera in her left hand.  It appears to be either a box camera or possibly a Polaroid that made the "instant" pictures.  In some of the films/pictures she seems to be making a picture just as the limo passes through the area she is standing.  Unfortunately, up until this time, she has not definitively been identified, nor has it been determined if she took a picture, nor it's whereabouts if it exists.

I mentioned it in one of the other Bell gif threads in this series, but to me it really speaks volumes that most everyone around her has hit the deck, even on the other side of the street, but she's completely still. And it does seem to me that she has a camera and appears to be lowering her arms just after the assassination.

Did anyone ever think about comparing the Bell film to the Zapruder film as the p. limo approaches the railroad bridge?  Comparing the two what are all those people doing at the end of the grassy area when they are not as far as I can tell in the Zapruder film.  If this observation is true whose film is true and whose film is false?

1 hour ago, John Butler said:

Did anyone ever think about comparing the Bell film to the Zapruder film as the p. limo approaches the railroad bridge?  Comparing the two what are all those people doing at the end of the grassy area when they are not as far as I can tell in the Zapruder film.  If this observation is true whose film is true and whose film is false?

Your observation is wrong.

37 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Your observation is wrong.

Can you prove me wrong? Or, is just another one of your boldly stated opinions.

Take the opportunity to show me how I am wrong. 

2 hours ago, John Butler said:

Can you prove me wrong? Or, is just another one of your boldly stated opinions.

Take the opportunity to show me how I am wrong. 

The people seen in the Bell film at the end of the Grassy Knoll area were not within camera range from Zapruder's filming position.