The Education Forum

Bell Film Gifs Part 1

6 hours ago, Richard Price said:

I think most on the forum already know, but in the blow up picture you can easily see that she is carrying a camera in her left hand.  It appears to be either a box camera or possibly a Polaroid that made the "instant" pictures.  In some of the films/pictures she seems to be making a picture just as the limo passes through the area she is standing.  Unfortunately, up until this time, she has not definitively been identified, nor has it been determined if she took a picture, nor it's whereabouts if it exists.

Yes i agree Richard, in the Zapruder frames we see what looks like sunlight reflecting off the lens of a camera, and in the Allen crop it does look as though she is holding an old style box camera.

Edited by Robin Unger

5 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Am I the only one seeing what appears to be two people emerging from behind pillars in the pergola near Sitzman and Zapruder?

Altgens 8 crop showing Charles and Beatrice Hester, Sitzmen and Zapruder

us5471c54e.jpg

PDVD_700.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

10 hours ago, John Butler said:

Can you prove me wrong? Or, is just another one of your boldly stated opinions.

Take the opportunity to show me how I am wrong. 

Still trying to push your  " Zapruder film was altered"  conspiracy garbage.

I wouldn't waste my time trying to explain the Bell film to you, because when it comes to photo's and films

you have a huge PERSPECTIVE problem. "you just don't get it"

Edited by Robin Unger

48 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

The people seen in the Bell film at the end of the Grassy Knoll area were not within camera range from Zapruder's filming position.

Don't waste your time with him Jonathan he is an ALTERATIONIST who believes many of the film and photo's have been altered.

34 minutes ago, Robin Unger said:

He is an ALTERATIONIST who believes many of the film and photo's have been altered.

Don't I know it! I actually think John believes ALL of the films and photos have been altered by using such things as "Oswald face masks" and cars with their roofs being pointed in the wrong directions ...

7 hours ago, John Butler said:

Did anyone ever think about comparing the Bell film to the Zapruder film as the p. limo approaches the railroad bridge?  Comparing the two what are all those people doing at the end of the grassy area when they are not as far as I can tell in the Zapruder film.  If this observation is true whose film is true and whose film is false?

Don't worry; they are in the Zapruder film. The DP films and photographs have been studied obsessively for decades, and discrepancies like that wouldn't have gone unnoticed.

Typical responses by those who have a fervent believe in the correctness of the films in Dealey Plaza.  Alterationist.  I would accept the charge if it wasn't name calling.