The Education Forum

The Secret Service Hearts Joe Biden

There was a business news article the other day on all the factors driving economic inflation in the U.S. One factor is consumer spending. People gotta eat. People gotta have gasoline. People gotta boogaloo. The article pointed out that Joe Biden could see wanton consumer spending out his window while he rode in a presidential motorcade. Which got me to wondering what a president rides in today. As opposed to the 100% un-armored convertible limousine JFK rode in. Duck Duck Go led me to a Motor Trend article from last year. Maybe someone here hasn't seen the modern ride. Nick-named "The Beast."

What got me was one of the pictures accompanying the Motor Trend article. The limo is moving down the street. Six Secret Service guys are walking a cordon around the car. Uniform cops at the curb every twenty yards. In Darby, PA.

Biden's enemies are like Kennedy's were: both foreign and domestic.

So, Biden is checking out an electric presidential limo. That reminds me of how Neil Young fostered development of LincVolt, a 1959 Lincoln Continental and the world's first full sized luxury series hybrid electric car powered by biomass.

17 hours ago, George Govus said:

Biden's enemies are like Kennedy's were: both foreign and domestic.

So, Biden is checking out an electric presidential limo. That reminds me of how Neil Young fostered development of LincVolt, a 1959 Lincoln Continental and the world's first full sized luxury series hybrid electric car powered by biomass.

Love the LincVolt!

Yes, the US could run 100% ethanol-powered cars (as I am sure you know, Indy cars are 100% ethanol-powered). 

Batteries are improving so much, that having an onboard generator may not be practical soon. 

I love the LincVolt anyway.