The Education Forum

Cowardly Democrats Allowed the Cover-Up to Occur

How many here have contemplated, that without that Cowardly Democrat, JFK, and his steel reserve against the hawks all around him during the Cuban Missile Crisis, we might not be here to discuss this? 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

How many here have contemplated, that without that Cowardly Democrat, JFK, and his steel reserve against the hawks all around him during the Cuban Missile Crisis, we might not be here to discuss this? 

140 million would likely be gone and imagine the secondaries. I would struggle to think of a better person to be in that spot at that time, facing off a room of angry generals, keeping his cool. The fate of the world rested on his shoulders. 

On 8/18/2022 at 9:13 PM, Pamela Brown said:

That Bob has been involved in behind the scenes machinations which have had a connection to some assassinations, yes...

Let me rephrase my statement. I have yet to demonstrate this, so am just stating my opinion. I could be wrong.  

However, the more I look at MMF, it seems that there may have been something else going on that we have not yet been able to put into focus -- namely, that the concerns brought to light in movies such as Parallax View and ManCan may indeed have a connection to other 'murders most foul', where what we think has happened is not the truth, or certainly not the whole truth...

and whether Bob is involved in any way, or a victim, or both, I have yet to demonstrate.  

and I do not want to hijack this thread...:-)

On 8/27/2022 at 9:38 PM, Ron Bulman said:

Why do so many of you insist on viewing the JFK case through such rabidly, blindly partisan eyes? I did not say that JFK was a cowardly Democrat. I did not even remotely imply such a thing, and how you could infer such a thing from my post is beyond me.

On 8/27/2022 at 8:38 PM, Ron Bulman said:

That is a good point.

I was in Edinburgh, Scotland during the Cuban Missile Crisis. The anti-JFK rhetoric of the University students was difficult to hear. He was blamed for everything. 

It wasn't until I visited the Kennedy Library that I heard the speech JFK gave and understood all that he had done to pull us back from the brink.  

7 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

I was in Edinburgh, Scotland, during the Cuban Missile Crisis. The anti-JFK rhetoric of the University students was difficult to hear. He was blamed for everything.  

That is a sad example of the fact that so many college students in Europe and America were radicalized by some of their professors to the point of practically being pro-communist. 

I wish the America-bashing students in the U.S. today could be forced to live in North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, China, or Russia for one year, not as pampered guests, but as ordinary members of society. I'd bet good money that after a few months most of them would be begging to come back to "racist, oppressive, unjust America."

19 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

wish the America-bashing students in the U.S. today could be forced to live in North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, China, or Russia for one year, not as pampered guests, but as ordinary members of society. I'd bet good money that after a few months most of them would be begging to come back to "racist, oppressive, unjust America."

Or maybe have them try the UK , France , Germany , Denmark , Sweden , Norway etc so they could see what a shithole America really is ...