The Education Forum

Buell Wesley Frazier, curtain rods and the lack of blaming Frazier- very interesting

On 8/29/2022 at 1:58 PM, Michael Griffith said:

Yet, you folks never apply this same logic to alleged lone-gunman evidence. You ask us to believe that the same man who allegedly took the time to so carefully hide the alleged murder weapon supposedly left behind his three spent cartridges in plain view right next to the window. Indeed, in your scenario, this same man had pictures taken of himself holding the alleged murder weapon and then gave the police the location where they would later allegedly find the pictures. One would logically think that any man who was going to try to shoot JFK the next day would have ensured that such incredibly damning photographs were destroyed the night before.

To top it all off, you ask us to believe that this same man, instead of buying a rifle and a pistol at a local gun store and leaving no paper trail, bought his weapons via mail order and thus created a paper trail that could enable authorities to trace both weapons back to him. He was even kind of enough to carry a fake ID card in the name that he allegedly used to buy the rifle and the pistol. 

Let me add a couple more to that:

This same man fled after killing a police officer and discarded his jacket while keeping the revolver that connected him to the murder.

This same man chose to avoid police by fleeing down a main street that had a heavy police presence, drawing attention to himself and risked arrest by beating a theater out of 90 cents, even though he had $ 13.87 in his pocket.

I guess it makes all the sense in the world to them.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Gil Jesus said:

Let me add a couple more to that:

This same man fled after killing a police officer and discarded his jacket while keeping the revolver that connected him to the murder.

This same man chose to avoid police by fleeing down a main street that had a heavy police presence, drawing attention to himself and risked arrest by beating a theater out of 90 cents, even though he had $ 13.87 in his pocket.

I guess it makes all the sense in the world to them.

Perhaps he discarded the jacket to change appearance and kept the revolver because he thought it might become useful later. How do you think he got into the theater? Do you have any evidence that he paid for a ticket?

If Lee Oswald actually did blast J.D. Tippit with 4 shots including one coup de gras kill shot in the head he must have known his own life was at stake at any second.

Question is - did he fear being whacked by the police alone...or perhaps by those who may have been above him in a plot?