The Education Forum

zFrame 341 looks like a bullet exiting the front of the windshield.

14 hours ago, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

At Z340 it looks reflection of sunlight

z340ow.jpg

That is a reflection off of Greer's searchlight sitting just in front of his rear view mirror. If you go back and start at frame 324 you can see it moving along with the limo.

Uh I looked at that on my phone and made a stupid mistake. The light in question is way above the Searchlight.

Edited by Chris Bristow

This is a gif version that I created.  I don't know how to add an arrow to the location.

zframe 341 seems to be a replacement frame in the Zapruder film that we all have.  My logic on the frames is they had to replace frames that were inspected and studied and burnt over the hot bulb.  There is a reason why those frames were studied.

For zframe 341, it does look like a a bullet pierced the windshield, IMO originating from the pergola, outward towards the south side of elm street.  If you look at the cab during this frame, there seems to be a disruption.

What I find interesting is that this cone type expulsion of glass in the front side of the windshield seems to be near or at the location that we have discussed in the past and where the photograph show a hole.  I understand that people have the believe the bullet entered from the front, but what I am seeing in the Zapruder film is indicative of a bullet entering from the cab of the limousine and exiting the front of the windshield.

If anyone is an expert with video, it would be great if you can make a better video with arrows pointing to the expulsion of glass, etc...  

windshield.gif

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar

The upper "burst" in Z341 is the left shoe.

The lower "burst" in Z341 is partly the reflexion off the searchlight & partly the top of the concrete kerb.

If u want to find a burst at the windshield or if u want to see the damage to the glass of the windshield then u need to start looking at Z313 koz the damage was made by the remnant slug (of Hickey's accidental auto burst of his AR15) that had passed through JFK's head at Z313.

We can see the outside of the windshield in Z313 & in some later frames, and it could be possible to see the sunlight reflecting off that damage in frames Z313 to say Z330 except that these frames are blurry and/or on a bad angle to the camera.

Later after say Z352 we can often see the inside of the windshield & it could be possible to see the sunlight reflecting off the damage to the windshield except that in some of those frames….

….  the rear vision mirror blocks the camera's view of the damage (the damage was a bit left of the mirror & a bit lower than the mirror from JFK's point of view)....

….  Kellerman's head blocks the camera's view of the damage (& also blocks the camera's view of the mirror)....

….  some frames are blurry.

Much later the camera would potentially see the damage on the inner surface of the windshield, except that thems much-later frames are very blurry & far away, & there is sometimes shrubbery in the way, & there is sometimes a road sign in the way.

I notice that the rear vizion mirror is (kinda)(sorta) vizible in frames Z367 8  372 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  380 1 2 3 4 5 6 9  392  414 5 7 9  420 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  441 2 4 5.

https://content.invisioncic.com/r16296/monthly_2022_08/376517089_Possible6shotburst.jpg.b9ecb8ffc4ddb3f35d6f1cc87d65e579.jpg

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz