The Education Forum

zFrame 341 looks like a bullet exiting the front of the windshield.

6 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

Are you referring to the white horizontal image to the right of the windshield?

I have never seen that I recall an image of a bullet whizzing past so this is intriguing to me.

Look at the left side of the windshield by Altgen's left foot.

If you look at 340 then 341 you can really see it then.  

z341.jpg

58 minutes ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

Looking at zframe 341, it is clearly a replacement frame and it looks like a blow out of the front windshield close to Altgen's shoes.

Anyone have any history on zframe 341?

This is some John Butler-level absurd photo analysis here. There is no way on earth anything like this could have been captured by Zapruder's camera and this is certainly not "a replacement frame."

17 hours ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

This is some John Butler-level absurd photo analysis here. There is no way on earth anything like this could have been captured by Zapruder's camera and this is certainly not "a replacement frame."

Not much of a "debunking" minus an explanation of what we might be seeing.

I think if you follow Altgens left shoe as his image moves across the screen up to frame 355 it shows that the light is a reflection coming off of the outside edge of Altgens shoe.
As Altgens moves from frame 352 to 353 the camera motion blur flips the shoe reflection almost 90 degrees from side to side. Compare that to the motion image blur of his camera in those two frames and you will see the appearance of that light in fr 341 is a fairly good match for the angle and size of the light on his shoe in 352. The angle varies a bit because the camera motion blur in 341 and 352 is not exactly the same.The biggest clue is the light sits at the same location relative to Altgens shoe in all frame were it is visible.
 Altgens was in the process of stepping back with his right leg so his left foot must have rocked some and may explain why we don't see the reflection in every frame. It may also have rotated a bit changing the angle from 341 to 352.

Edited by Chris Bristow