The Education Forum

Paul Gregory friend of Oswald

John Deignan

6 hours ago, John Deignan said:

Gregory only knew Oswald for a few months, and some of his claims about Oswald are suspect, such as his assertion that Oswald spoke Russian poorly. 

One must consider the possibility that Gregory's father tried to get as far away from his  Oswald interaction history story not just out of shame for helping a Marxist JFK killing traitor like Oswald, but to avoid the most obvious and imo important public scrutiny question:

If Oswald's Russian was truly as bad as his son Paul's described in this new book...

Why would he ( Paul's father and a Russian native language expert ) put his official stamp of approval ( his name ) on a letter back to the state of Texas Employment stating he felt Lee Oswald was proficient enough to translate Russian as a means of employment?

Young Paul Gregory seemed personally enamored with Marina. Seemed Lee sensed Marina had this effect on many of the males that came into their personal space.

And he was right imo.

41 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Young Paul Gregory seemed personally enamored with Marina. Seemed Lee sensed Marina had this effect on many of the males that came into their personal space.

And he was right imo.

What makes you think Paul was romantically attracted to Marina, and that Lee sensed this?

23 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

What makes you think Paul was romantically attracted to Marina, and that Lee sensed this?

By Gregory's own words!

He made it a point to express his personal feeling observation of Marina being a very pretty girl. As a 22 year old himself ( Marina's age ) you think he could feel this about her and "not" feel physical attraction toward her?

He also was so personal feeling effected by one specific incident involving Marina he makes a point of including this in his book.

One day, when Marina fell back off some front porch steps with baby June in her arms and crashed down on her back, Gregory expressed and revealed his "Knight In Shining Armor" protective feelings for the fair maiden Marina by ripping apart her cruel, no good abusive husband Lee for not just ignoring her possible injury but humiliating her as well by calling her stupid!

There is a point in feeling protective over an abused young beautiful woman like Marina, where it can easily evolve into feelings of rescuing and competitive possessiveness.

Often including feeling harm and banishment wishing anger toward the abuser.

When Gregory also shares a specific sympathy for Marina in her "drowning cat" appearance after sharing his feelings regards her prettiness I see this as even more revealing of deeper personal feelings for her.

My observations are subjective I know. Yet, I trust they are as logical as any contrary ones.

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

By Gregory's own words!

He made it a point to express his personal feeling observation of Marina being a very pretty girl. As a 22 year old himself ( Marina's age ) you think he could feel this about her and "not" feel physical attraction toward her?

He also was so personal feeling effected by one specific incident involving Marina he makes a point of including this in his book.

One day, when Marina fell back off some front porch steps with baby June in her arms and crashed down on her back, Gregory expressed and revealed his "Knight In Shining Armor" protective feelings for the fair maiden Marina by ripping apart her cruel, no good abusive husband Lee for not just ignoring her possible injury but humiliating her as well by calling her stupid!

There is a point in feeling protective over an abused young beautiful woman like Marina, where it can easily evolve into feelings of rescuing and competitive possessiveness.

Often including feeling harm and banishment wishing anger toward the abuser.

When Gregory also shares a specific sympathy for Marina in her "drowning cat" appearance after sharing his feelings regards her prettiness I see this as even more revealing of deeper personal feelings for her.

My observations are subjective I know. Yet, I trust they are as logical as any contrary ones.

I'm sure he found her attractive. Is your source his WC testimony or this new book?

8 hours ago, Gerry Down said:

I'm sure he found her attractive. Is your source his WC testimony or this new book?

It's a surmised life experience logic based guess.

Of course P. Gregory would never state he had personal affection feelings for Marina.

That would motive muck up everything.

He has to look personally dispassionate regards Marina for his book and his historical summary of them to be taken seriously.

Look, even "I" was in love with Marina Oswald! Protectively and amorously so.

And I was just 12 to 13 years old when she first started appearing on national TV.

Who "wasn't" in love with the young, fragile and sparkling blue-eyed beauty?

Edited by Joe Bauer