The Education Forum

Statue of Fidel Castro unveiled on Nov. 22

Lori Spencer

That cannot be a coincidence.

Putin is trying to tell us something.  Like he knows about the back channel.

I must say, it’s a great likeness of Castro. Lovely statue.

Putin’s words were chosen with great care. Most people don’t know this but Putin writes his own speeches… never uses a teleprompter. Old school. 

Every word of that speech was aimed directly at the United States, make no mistake about it. 

It’s a poke in the eye — one that I think we deserve for our treatment of Cuba. 

Edited by Lori Spencer

1 minute ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Putin managed to get the year 1963 in his 11/22 speech (just after 3:00).

Another coincidence?

Now let's see what other clues I can find. Like, who is the Walrus koo koo kachoo?  :P

That 1963 reference about Castro’s trip to Russia really jumped out at me, too — I think that trip put a burr in Kennedy’s shorts. He was reportedly planning a trip to Russia himself after the ‘64 election, just to out-do Castro… 😝 

This seems a good place to drop a link to one of my favorite Jim DiEugenio articles  — about Castro’s speech immediately following Kennedy’s murder. 

Castro’s speech of 11-27-63 — KennedysAndKing

It was, indeed, the Soviets and Communists in Cuba who were the first to speak of a murder conspiracy — literally within days of the Dallas coup. And that’s exactly what they called it — a coup in America. 

Of course, this was quickly dismissed by the US government and media as “Russian disinformation!” 

Some things never change, eh? 

Edited by Lori Spencer

That is really some speech.

Whatever one thought about Castro, no one could say he was dumb. 

On 11/24/2022 at 12:43 PM, James DiEugenio said:

That is really some speech.

Whatever one thought about Castro, no one could say he was dumb. 

Jim, I was hoping you could confirm this — is it true that the American government censored this speech from us until 2017, after Fidel’s death? 

90480280-6CC3-48D7-ADDF-02C961BC5742.jpeg